Pee Drinkers?

3 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

I've seen this picture, very hot

Ive drank my own piss before. Iam hoping to drink my wifes, she is slowly getting into the piss fetish

My piss tastes delicious, I can dig why girls love it so much!!!!!!!

• Hot 4
  • 2 weeks later...

I haven't done it a lot but I do enjoy the intimacy of it. I havent ever drank someone elses pee though just mine because I was curious. It is fun to pee into a glass and drink from it. It makes me kind of feel like a sex goddess in the moment though looking back on that I know that's weird but I just thought I would be honest xD

• Like 3
  • Agree 1

I'm a bit meh on the drinking side,  tried my own a couple of times, when it was a strong slightly dehydrated one I thought  it tasted unpleasant, when well hydrated it tastes pretty bland but okay. 

Didn't get any particular thrill from it though. However I do like pissing into glasses and the like 😊

Edited by mickymoist
  • Like 2

I have drunk my own and my wifes.   I find my wife's much more enjoyable than my own.   I particularly like it when she has been drinking sweet drinks. 

It is not a regular occurance, but I have partaken of my wife's golden liquid multiple times and usually direct from the source.

• Like 2
  • Hot 2
4 hours ago, cheekyfe11a said:

Now there is a drink I would love to have a cup of Nancy 😋  xxx Cheers "clink" hehe!

Oh, I am not despondent about offering my piss, if we meet you just have to buy me drinks until I am "done"... and then just lay down!!!

• Cheeky 1
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1
15 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Oh, I am not despondent about offering my piss, if we meet you just have to buy me drinks until I am "done"... and then just lay down!!!

I will lineup as well hahahahahah 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

My biggest allure to pee play is drinking it. Watching videos of piss gushing out of someone’s mouth is great, but even greater is seeing the lucky recipient swallowing it down. So hot. 

I’m a lucky man these days....my girlfriend pees directly into my mouth more or less whenever I ask for it. I simply tell her I’m thirsty, and as long as she has some, it’s mine. Morning, day, or night...I get it in all flavors and strengths. And truth be told...the watered down variety is most palatable, but for whatever reason, I enjoy her morning piss maybe the most. It’s strong. Doesn’t taste that great, but it’s somehow the most erotic challenge to drink it all for her. 

Loving every drop. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
On 5/19/2019 at 5:20 PM, Pissdrinker said:

Not for everyone but I love a drink of pee - mine or my wife’s.

I’m sure there are more drinkers on this site - please share your story. 

I love drinking directly from the source. Haven't had much experience in this, but I'm still looking. My ex wife did this a few times, but never had much interest. Met a few online but no real interest in it. I don't drink my own, but I have tasted it. I don't play with it either, just like the feeling of peeing in naughty places.

• Love 2
  • 1 month later...