Bladder Challenge

10 minutes ago, rajpatel1993 said:

If you held you pee as long as you possibly could and measured your volume, what do you think you could achieve? I just peed 1.8 liters last night after I sat in traffic and finally made it home.

never measured that much 1.2 litres is the most that I've measured so far

• Like 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, rajpatel1993 said:

If you held you pee as long as you possibly could and measured your volume, what do you think you could achieve? I just peed 1.8 liters last night after I sat in traffic and finally made it home.

Now that's impressive lol

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, PissDude said:

The best I've ever managed from drinking beer and holding it until it starts squirting out of me is about 850 ml in metric. Maybe a little more. I filled a 30oz Gatorade bottle.

That's still an impressive amount. Good job

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Sephora said:

By request of holding it in about 1-2 hours, I measured it around 1.5L ish and it was quite painful to hold in and pee it out.

1.5 litres is incredible as well. I can imagine it was painful holding that in

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
On 5/26/2019 at 7:52 AM, Sephora said:

By request of holding it in about 1-2 hours, I measured it around 1.5L ish and it was quite painful to hold in and pee it out. 

Did you enjoy the pee when peeing out those 1.5 liters though?

On 5/24/2019 at 9:46 PM, Riley said:

I'm usually between 150-200mL😬🙄🤷

My morning pees are typically between 1 and 1.6 liters, and I normally drink 3 or 4 glasses of water before going to bed because I am always really thirsty. I also chug several glasses of water at at time during the day because of my unquenchable thirst, even thought I know I don't have diabetes. How many times would you be going to the bathroom if you drank as much water as me?

16 hours ago, rajpatel1993 said:

Did you enjoy the pee when peeing out those 1.5 liters though?

My husband had enjoyed it more than me. It felt really good to let go. I was more amazed to have peed that much. 

On 5/27/2019 at 3:34 PM, rajpatel1993 said:

My morning pees are typically between 1 and 1.6 liters, and I normally drink 3 or 4 glasses of water before going to bed because I am always really thirsty. I also chug several glasses of water at at time during the day because of my unquenchable thirst, even thought I know I don't have diabetes. How many times would you be going to the bathroom if you drank as much water as me?

I try and drink a lot of water because i get really bad migraines but the more I drink the more I have to pee, so a lot xD

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Riley said:

I try and drink a lot of water because i get really bad migraines but the more I drink the more I have to pee, so a lot xD

I quite see that Riley, but I imagine the pleasure of needing to pee far outweighs the curse of migraine, and gives us all more pleasure at the same time....

5 hours ago, steamlover6 said:

I quite see that Riley, but I imagine the pleasure of needing to pee far outweighs the curse of migraine, and gives us all more pleasure at the same time....

Yes it does by a lot🙂 there are times when needing to pee can be really untimely but overall the feeling is wonderful🙂

• Love 1
  • 1 year later...

I'm holding at the moment and I'm going to try to wait another two hours or so. When I finally go it'll probably end up being around 1400-1450 ML. I've tried to get a capacity over 1500 but I've never gotten there, despite the number of times I've done this.