Lazy Late Night Pee

6 hours ago, pop-a-squat said:

I woke up in the middle of the night bursting to pee. I didn’t feel like going to the bathroom but I needed to come up with somewhere quick to use to relieve myself. That’s when I saw a blanket, one I don’t use to sleep with. I figured this would make a good make shift bathroom. I folded it up and set it on the floor. I sat down, spread my legs with my knees up, parted the lips of my pussy with my fingers and let go... my pee came out slowly at first, then gradually faster, eventually I paused and got into a low squat and continued my business just like that with my pussy slightly in the air on display in front of my bedroom window..... it’s dark out so hopefully no one saw anything. 

Nice.If I'd been anywhere near that window,I'd have looked.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
9 hours ago, pop-a-squat said:

I woke up in the middle of the night bursting to pee. I didn’t feel like going to the bathroom but I needed to come up with somewhere quick to use to relieve myself. That’s when I saw a blanket, one I don’t use to sleep with. I figured this would make a good make shift bathroom. I folded it up and set it on the floor. I sat down, spread my legs with my knees up, parted the lips of my pussy with my fingers and let go... my pee came out slowly at first, then gradually faster, eventually I paused and got into a low squat and continued my business just like that with my pussy slightly in the air on display in front of my bedroom window..... it’s dark out so hopefully no one saw anything. 

Good thing for spare blankets lol

• Like 3