Pee challenges

I was thinking that any member here could tell a willing member to do any pee related activity ( you can refuse but plz don't haha) and the member performing the activity has to tell the story in this thread and mabye take some pics or make a video

• Like 3
  • Hot 1
13 minutes ago, Peefreak99 said:

Finally a volunteer thankย you i think @spywareonyaย might have some fun things for you to do:)ย 

ย 

40 minutes ago, Pissdrinker said:

Me please ๐Ÿ˜€

First I must study this boy, and see if he upholds my powerโ€ฆ as soon as he gives me green light, I will go

But when I play, I am mild and cautious and yet accept no refusal

So be sure before I go, as to play with me is like making a pact with the Devil

ย 

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, Peefreak99 said:

@spywareonyaย wanna give out some challenges?๐Ÿ˜Š

My games are a bit complicated to be played

I would like to start like this: I want anybody interested in partecipating to explain me what they love of piss, what they do not love, and both why, also I need to know something of where they live

Elsewhere I could end up with proposing something stupid

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1

ย 

1 hour ago, spywareonya said:

I would like to start like this: I want anybody interested in partecipating to explain me what they love of piss, what they do not love, and both why, also I need to know something of where they live ๏ปฟ

Loves: everything

Does not love: can't think of anything

I live in a semi-detached house, garden is private but small. Married with kids but I have some time alone when I get home.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
34 minutes ago, Pissdrinker said:

ย 

Loves: everything

Does not love: can't think of anything

I live in a semi-detached house, garden is private but small. Married with kids but I have some time alone when I get home.

Ok...

Delicious

I knew the marriage part as I read carefully all your posts and profile, just needed location location location

ย 

ย 

Are there Windows giving on your garden and hidden from exceedingly-curious neighbours?

• Like 2
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, Pissdrinker said:

There are! And I think I see where this is going! ๐Ÿ˜€

Piss down from there!!! I do that all the time!!!

No need to take pics of the place if you do not wanna show your house (privacy is important), just tell us a little story!!!

Just be sure you are quite full!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 2

I will tomorrow, promise. I have a houseful this evening. Tomorrow my kids are out and wife is meeting the girls (so definitely on for a shag when she gets home)ย 

Can I assume this is a challenge for all who accepted? ๐Ÿ˜€

• Like 1
  • Love 1
47 minutes ago, Pissdrinker said:

Can I assume this is a challenge for all who accepted?

To be honest, I hadncrafted it for you, knowing your style and house possibilities

It's the reason why I am slow at replying, I try to stick to the friend I'm talking to, throwing things at random is not my style

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

To be honest, I hadncrafted it for you, knowing your style and house possibilities

It's the reason why I am slow at replying, I try to stick to the friend I'm talking to, throwing things at random is not my style

Thank you - looking forward to it. Iโ€™ll make sure Iโ€™m overhydrated for the task ๐Ÿ˜€

• Cheeky 1
  • Thanks 1
On 5/21/2019 at 3:27 PM, spywareonya said:

I would like to start like this: I want anybody interested in partecipating to explain me what they love of piss, what they do not love, and both why, also I need to know something of where they live

Just spotted @spywareonya's response - had missed it somehow.

OK....ย 

Love: ย  Definitely ladies peeing, especially (or definitely) they've got to enjoy it - providing they do, then love everything about it whether holding and squirming, leaking and wetting or best of all having a really naughty pee. I think because of the naughtiness of it all and a little bit of girl-power empowerment.

Live: ย  In the North West of England, a small rural village just outside a larger town. ย Standard family house, but very close to lots of open space. Beautiful place.

ย 

๐Ÿ˜‰

ย 

ย 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Beautiful place

Astounding to say the least!!!

Married? Is she into pee?

A girlfriend?

To knowโ€ฆ your posts are more than my friend Pissdrinker and to remember them all is harder

• Love 2
On 5/21/2019 at 5:49 PM, spywareonya said:

ย 

ย 

Are there Windows giving on your garden and hidden from exceedingly-curious neighbours?

Well that was fun! I pissed out of my bedroom windowย ๐Ÿ˜€

Having hydrated all afternoon, I was ready to let a good stream flow.ย 

First I opened the window (one of these PVC jobs that can open sideways)ย  and had a check to see if my neighbours were around. No sign of them - and no dogs barking to cause distractions either.

Then I closed the curtains only leaving a gap for my penis to poke out.ย 

My bedroom is upstairs so once Iโ€™d focused (an erection was inevitable I supposed) I let a quick spurt of pee fly out the window,ย soft landing in the garden. Brave now and enjoying it,ย I pissed freely for a good 30-40 seconds and as my streamย fell away there was a splatter on the path below.ย 

My balls and cock were aching as I zipped up and then opened the window fully for a quick look to see the stained path and glistening grass on the lawn.

My ย wife is in later after an evening out. Iโ€™ll text her to ask to say hi, ask how her evening is going...and to remember her promise of giving me a golden shower when sheโ€™s home.ย 

Thanks for the challenge Nancyย ๐Ÿ˜€

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Hot 1
On 5/21/2019 at 3:27 PM, spywareonya said:

I'm single, live alone in a Terrace house in a small town in the countryside in Wales, have a small back yard overlooked by other houses, which is challenging but the risk fun. Like most things about peeย Wetting, holding/edgingย pissing in naughty places, watching girls do all of the above

• Like 3
  • Love 1
On 5/22/2019 at 7:57 PM, spywareonya said:

Astounding to say the least!!!

Married? Is she into pee?

A girlfriend?

To knowโ€ฆ your posts are more than my friend Pissdrinker and to remember them all is harder

Astounding? ย Ha ha - there's not too much about me outstanding, normally pretty boring really.

First time I've mentioned it on here - Married. ย  She isn't into pee, although she knows I am - she has discussed a few times, but made it clearly it's not her thing. ย As I've stopped mentioning it (it was clearly awkward), I think she thinks I'm over it. ย  Hence this site is a lonely outlet for me.

• Like 1
  • Love 1