Waking up at night to pee

i usually get up once for this. although it’s always tough because it seems to happen when i am at my deepest sleep and like only an hour or so before i know i need to wake up. 

• Like 1
  • Cheeky 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1

No i do ok.Usually i wake up with "morning glory".I find my morning glory is actually very hard indeed(😊)do any other guys find that?Usually nowhere to put it,and subsides quickly.I often dont need to pee until ive been up a while.But normally i sleep well enough.

• Agree 2
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, F.W said:

No i do ok.Usually i wake up with "morning glory".I find my morning glory is actually very hard indeed(😊)do any other guys find that?Usually nowhere to put it,and subsides quickly.I often dont need to pee until ive been up a while.But normally i sleep well enough.

Iam also suffer from moring glory lol. It's always hard enough to cut diamonds on lol. I've tried(very unsuccessfully) to have my morning piss with it lol. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I do every once and a while. It really pisses me off because it's always so hard for me to go back to sleep after I get up to pee. To walk around the bed without waking up the hubs, go into the bathroom, turn on the light, sit, pee, wash hands, then walk back to bed? The entire process wakes me up completely and I usually have to take another melatonin to go back to sleep. Too bad I can't just pee on the carpet next to my bed.

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
1 hour ago, Bacardi said:

I do every once and a while. It really pisses me off because it's always so hard for me to go back to sleep after I get up to pee. To walk around the bed without waking up the hubs, go into the bathroom, turn on the light, sit, pee, wash hands, then walk back to bed?

I reckon I wake up to pee about one night in three, more if I've drunk a lot of beer, and on a practical note ... maybe you can go without turning the lights on, once you know where everything is to avoid tripping and getting hurt, or use a container of some sort (plastic bottle with the top cut off, bucket) rather than having to leave the bedroom. Obvs this relies on not appalling hubs, but these are ways of peeing that are convenient enough that non-pee-fans do 'em on occasion, as far as I can tell.

Edited by oliver2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, Bacardi said:

I do every once and a while. It really pisses me off because it's always so hard for me to go back to sleep after I get up to pee. To walk around the bed without waking up the hubs, go into the bathroom, turn on the light, sit, pee, wash hands, then walk back to bed? The entire process wakes me up completely and I usually have to take another melatonin to go back to sleep. Too bad I can't just pee on the carpet next to my bed.

Well you could lol. Just get a extra bath mat to put down beside your bed and your good to go lol😋

• Haha 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Adyguy6970 said:

I do regularly, at least once or twice a night.  It's a rare night when I don't wake up having to pee a time or two.  My fluid intake is quite high so I guess it has to go somewhere.  

We never buy anything we drink, we only rent it lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I usually pee once in the night.  Probably about 3am mostly.   I don't turn the light on but just go on auto pilot to the bathroom, sit on the toilet, pee, stand up and back to bed.   I don't know if I wake up because I need to pee or whether it is something else that causes me to wake and then I decide I need to pee.  I never feel that I'm super desperate, but it is enough of a nagging to not be able to go back to sleep until I have peed.

• Like 1
On 5/20/2019 at 12:10 AM, Jayne78 said:

I wake up and have to go to the toilet most nights. It would be worse if I didn't wake up😊

Until earlier this year I would have smiled to myself.  After a very late session in the pub, now I blush.

• Like 1
On 5/17/2019 at 7:50 PM, rajpatel1993 said:

How many of you tend to wake up during the night to have to pee?

Tbh I like always have to wake up to pee. I wake up a lot in the middle of the night absolutely bursting to pee even though I don't sleep very long🤷 thanks small bladder😂

• Haha 1

I almost never wake up in the middle of the night to pee. I think it might be because as part of my getting ready for bed routine I always sit on the toilet. I'll make sure everything is turned off, wash my face (already brushed teeth), have a wee and then get into bed.

• Like 4