The Airplane (I can't believe it)

Fantastic and very lucky positioning for you. Shame you couldn’t find out what the girl in the middle did.  There is no way she could drink that much and last the whole flight though.  

You will remember this every time you get on a plane! 

• Like 3

On the one hand, I find it incredibly gutsy: the airline knows exactly who was seated where, so leaving a "mark" on your seat or in front of it is quite risky.

On the other hand, I've certainly been clumsy enough to accidentally spill a bit of my drink on the floor (and my lap) more than a couple times, what with the cramped quarters and the unsteady plane, so I can imagine any wetness being easily attributed to accidental spills, even when said spills were intentional!

• Like 2

" Was it really that much of a hassle to get up to go to the lavatory? "

No, she  was horny as hell, and Im sure she comes without, or only a bit touching herself, only because she was pissing in this situation.

I love that type of girls !

On 5/18/2019 at 4:27 PM, Alfresco said:

You will remember this every time you get on a plane! 

I was on a plane today and kept thinking about it!

23 hours ago, daemoniak said:

On the one hand, I find it incredibly gutsy: the airline knows exactly who was seated where, so leaving a "mark" on your seat or in front of it is quite risky.

On the other hand, I've certainly been clumsy enough to accidentally spill a bit of my drink on the floor (and my lap) more than a couple times, what with the cramped quarters and the unsteady plane, so I can imagine any wetness being easily attributed to accidental spills, even when said spills were intentional!

It really was risky I thought! I couldn't really see any evidence when we began to deplane though to be fair, I was not able to get a good look either because I couldn't hang back when I had a connecting flight to make. With the way she was sprinkling and assuming there were sufficient gaps between her escapades, I think it would evaporate reasonably quickly -- at least far more so than a puddle caused by a steady stream.

17 hours ago, paul66 said:

" Was it really that much of a hassle to get up to go to the lavatory? "

No, she  was horny as hell, and Im sure she comes without, or only a bit touching herself, only because she was pissing in this situation.

Hahaha... it makes you wonder. I was thinking about it though and it certainly wasn't her peeing out of drunkenness -- if that were the case, she'd have probably just let loose. The way she was peeing though was really careful and must have required control, so I have the feeling that it was to some degree deliberate.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, rann said:

I was on a plane today and kept thinking about it!

It really was risky I thought! I couldn't really see any evidence when we began to deplane though to be fair, I was not able to get a good look either because I couldn't hang back when I had a connecting flight to make. With the way she was sprinkling and assuming there were sufficient gaps between her escapades, I think it would evaporate reasonably quickly -- at least far more so than a puddle caused by a steady stream.

Hahaha... it makes you wonder. I was thinking about it though and it certainly wasn't her peeing out of drunkenness -- if that were the case, she'd have probably just let loose. The way she was peeing though was really careful and must have required control, so I have the feeling that it was to some degree deliberate.

Of course, fully deliberate....and she is really into it !

Im sure she do it when ever she got the chance, and she can find a piece of public risky carpet !

Edited by paul66

I book aisle seats for the same reason. Every time I get a window seat and have to get up to take a leak, the person next to me is sleeping. My legs get restless too, so at least going to the lavatory lets me get up and move around a little bit. 

Sitting next to those girls must have been hot. I'd love to know how the middle one dealt with her bladder.

• Agree 1
  • 2 weeks later...

On 6/11/2019 at 1:18 PM, owlman76 said:

There was one girl who was videoed urinating on the seat of a fairly new train carriage. she made no attempt to be discrete about it,stood on the seat, skirt up and knickers down, the video even showed her face!

Do you have this video,can you post a link.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/11/2019 at 2:18 PM, owlman76 said:

Whilst the story in itself is excellent, one has to think about the bigger picture, now, ok, Peeing in a hotel room is one thing, but peeing on an airplane is quite different. A hotel room can just be closed off until the carpet has been cleaned, quite often at the cost of the perpetrator (I used to work in a hotel, so I know how it works), yes she may think it's funny, she may even get off on it sexually, but lets suppose that when the incident was discovered, the plane had to be taken out of service!

I know what it can cost to clean a carpet in a hotel room, lets say £150 for cleaning, plus cost of the room for at least one night, so if we say it's a decent hotel, then add another £150 for the room cost, so that's £300, and believe me, the level of damage in hotels has become so bad that now, certainly here in the UK, they will try and recover the costs. Now no matter how diluted it is, urine is still a bodily fluid, and as such classed as a biohazard, suppose the airline decided to take that aircraft out of service for 24 hours while the incident was dealt with, the cost could run into many thousands of pounds!

I'm no killjoy, I enjoy peeplay as much as anyone, I just wonder if people think about the possible implications of their actions before they do them, I mean, how would she feel if someone came into her home and took a sly pee on her sofa, or relieved themselves in the back seat of her car?

It's all well and good having fun, but leaving yourself open to potentially expensive action, just to have a bit of fun is bloody stupid in my opinion. There was one girl who was videoed urinating on the seat of a fairly new train carriage. she made no attempt to be discrete about it,stood on the seat, skirt up and knickers down, the video even showed her face! I don't know the outcome, but I know for a fact that the train operator was very interested in 'speaking' to her.

The train operator dont see her this day, and probably neither other day !

so what you talking about ?

You judging naughty peeing.....here, and that from nice delicious horny chicks !

Only the nice, horny girls should only take care not be caught !

Keep on pissing  girls, on EVERY carpet you can find !!!-have fun !!!

• Like 1
  • 3 years later...

This is one of the situations when I would regret afterwards not having had the courage to talk to her about it and for not being quick-witted enough to have a fruitful conversation... I'm sure she was open-minded, even if not necessarily "one of us". Such a shame she got away without you making her acquaintance to keep in touch!

• Agree 2