Six Sightings in Brighton

5 hours ago, Alfresco said:

On Wednesday night I had six sightings in Brighton.  Well actually 2 sightings, but six girls peeing. 

It was a quiet night, being midweek didn't help I guess.   I got there at 10:40 and went straight to the area wherre I have previously seen girls pee wehn they get off buses, but there was some kind of event going on and they had taken over that whole area with temporary bars and seating.  They also had toilets, so that was not going to be productive.  

I walked down to the beach and it was quiet there as well no beach parties or even people just sat on the beach -probably too late for that. The two nightclubs on the beach didn’t have queues so that didn’t look promising either.  

I walked around town and eventually at 12:15 I saw down a side street that a guy was stood near a van peeing against the wall and just behind him I could see a girl squatting.  The van was revesed up to the pavement and the girl was between the back of the van and the wall.  I walked up the street and had a good side view of her bare backside.  I also then saw that there was another girl squatted beside her.   I had a partially obstructed view of her side.    The two girls saw me walking up the road and the one further away from me was close to the van, but moved backwards against the wall to get more cover behind her friends.  I walked on past the van and looked back to see a much better view of girl 2.  I headed into the corner and started peeing on the wall which put them at ease.  I looked towards them and saw the second girls stand up and pulll up red knickers before pulling her black skirt back down into place.

At 12:45 I was walking along the promendade when I saw a bloke with four girls (lucky guy),  The girls left him and went down the steps to the beach.  He stood and waited on the promenade.  I could only think of one good reason for that so I went down the steps - I thought he might try to stop me, but he thankfully didnt.  I saw the top of a head behind a low wall made of wooden sleepers.  I rounded the corner and saw four girls in a row squatting.  The first one was just standing back up.  The second one was in a low squat pissing heavily and I could hear the pee impacting the pebbles of the beach as well as a hiss.  The third girl was in a high squat with her pee falling to the stones and the fourth girl was in a low squat at the end.  I couldn’t see the streams as it was too dark, but I heard plenty hissing and splashing.  When they saw me, they burst into giggles.   I walked past on the path not more than a metre in front of them and just said evening ladies.  They giggled some more.  I looked back to see them stand up and adjust their clothes.  I only saw one pull knickers up.   The others either didnt have them or must have pulled them to the side.  They all had very short skirts.  Two black, One red and one leopard skin.

Great sightings.I think I'll have to visit Brighton some time.Sounds like you got lucky that night.As you said,it was midweek.I imagine weekends must provide some good sightings.👀

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Starks2010 said:

Very nice! I don’t see any napkins so I guess nobody wiped. Those wipe napkins would’ve made for a nice sovernier. 

Yes - there was no wiping for any of the six.   Drip dry and possibly damp knickers. 

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
4 hours ago, Rewdna said:

Great sightings.I think I'll have to visit Brighton some time.Sounds like you got lucky that night.As you said,it was midweek.I imagine weekends must provide some good sightings.👀

See link below for the results I had in Brighton on a Saturday night last year - 91 sightings in one night!   

2 hours ago, Alfresco said:

See link below for the results I had in Brighton on a Saturday night last year - 91 sightings in one night!   

Thanks for bumping that up.I remember reading it before and it got me feeling horny then as it has now.Wow,what a night you had seeing all those peeing girls.Wish I could have a night like that.

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Rewdna said:

Wow,what a night you had seeing all those peeing girls.Wish I could have a night like that.

It was a great night.  A rarity for me and way more than my normal results.  I am usually happy if I get double figures and over the moon if it reaches 20, so 91 was just unbelievable. 

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Alfresco said:

It was a great night.  A rarity for me and way more than my normal results.  I am usually happy if I get double figures and over the moon if it reaches 20, so 91 was just unbelievable. 

I think the most I've had in one night is 3!

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Rewdna said:

I think the most I've had in one night is 3!

It is all about being in the right place at the right time and having patience.   To get many sightings takes several hours and some nights you can be out for hours with no luck at all.   Most cities will have some peeing going on in the late evening - especially Fridays and Saturdays.   

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

It is all about being in the right place at the right time and having patience.   To get many sightings takes several hours and some nights you can be out for hours with no luck at all.   Most cities will have some peeing going on in the late evening - especially Fridays and Saturdays.   

Yep.Nothing like seeing a girl with her knickers down,squatting and seeing that stream and a puddle forming.Even better when they don't seem to care who sees them.

• Like 2

I thought i was weird with smelling and touching puddles! Lol I wouldn’t go as far as licking them though. I’m weird about the smell as I don’t LOVE it, I do think it’s a bit nasty smelling but I usually will get a hard on when I do haha 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Like 1
On 5/18/2019 at 3:41 PM, peeingone said:

I wondered if He touched and smelled those puddles.

Wonder no more.   I often do investigate puddles - as long as I have just seen them being freshly produced.   In this case I touched my fingers into the puddles behind the van and smelled them.   They were both very dilute and had only a faint pee and alcohol aroma.   I did lick my fingers and the taste was slightly pee, slightly beer, but again it was very dilute.  I think these girls must have drunk lots of water as well as beer to keep hydrated.  Probably means they had been peeing a lot in the evening and why they couldn’t hold it until their next destination.

• Like 2
On 5/18/2019 at 6:08 PM, Love2seeherpee said:

I thought i was weird with smelling and touching puddles! Lol I wouldn’t go as far as licking them though. I’m weird about the smell as I don’t LOVE it, I do think it’s a bit nasty smelling but I usually will get a hard on when I do haha 🤷🏻‍♂️

There are certainly a few people here that touch and smell puddles or take discarded tissues as souvenirs.   So in this circle it is not so weird - but then again we are all a bit weird I suppose.  

I do like the smell of fresh pee. I find it intoxicating.  I also like it if I can tell what a girls has been drinking - sometimes there is an obvious beer or cider evidence, or sometimes it is much sweeter indicating soft drinks or fruity wine for example.

• Like 4