View from the tractor cab

5 minutes ago, oliver2 said:

Aren’t nature & engineering impressive?

Farm equipment gets bigger and bigger all the time. New model case combines(like all manufacturers) all have automated combines. Meaning it adjusts the settings on the fly as conditions change. The operator doesn't have to make those changes

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest UnabashedUser

These Polish beauties are harvesting a tall crop. How'd ya like to work with them? Knowing what I know about farm girls, I'm sure they're both comfortable and capable of peeing out in the field

19 hours ago, UnabashedUser said:

These Polish beauties are harvesting a tall crop. How'd ya like to work with them? Knowing what I know about farm girls, I'm sure they're both comfortable and capable of peeing out in the field

Looks like quite the corn crop they are silaging. And yup those lovely ladies would be right at home pissing out in the fields 

• Like 1
  • 6 months later...

Thanks for posting these photos @speedy3471 - it's really good to be able to see your environment. I don't know how I had missed this thread until now - I have just been looking back over the other ones - all fascinating stuff. Thanks again! (And I hope you're having a good day!)

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
Just now, Kupar said:

Thanks for posting these photos @speedy3471 - it's really good to be able to see your environment. I don't know how I had missed this thread until now - I have just been looking back over the other ones - all fascinating stuff. Thanks again! (And I hope you're having a good day!)

I'm thanks. Had a mechanical break down on Sunday, a bearing failed on a metering auger on the air seeder. Was broke down till 11am on Monday morning. All good now lol

• Like 1
1 minute ago, speedy3471 said:

I'm thanks. Had a mechanical break down on Sunday, a bearing failed on a metering auger on the air seeder. Was broke down till 11am on Monday morning. All good now lol

Pleased to hear all is fixed now. I guess at this busy time, you really don't want delays