View from the tractor cab

16 hours ago, HammerheadPilot said:

Literally.  NO exaggeration here...I’ve run some farm equipment.  Nothing like that, but more than a lot of people.  I’m familiar with the stuff, so I’m serious when I say this.   I’ve literally flown airplanes less complex than the stuff you’re operating. The airplane I rent for fun cost far less brand new than any one of those units.  Farmers are a severely under appreciated and under paid resource on this planet.  

Thank you. I run case ih equipment. My quadtrac, the seeding and grain cart tractor has cruise control. I program my speed, I seed at 4.9 mph and the tractor picks the gear and rpm. It will downshift on hills. So when I set a 180 degree heading, iam on autopilot lol

• Like 3
  • Hot 1
1 hour ago, speedy3471 said:

Pissing out of it at say 10 or 12 thousand feet would be a rush lol

I doubt you could open the door. I’ve tried (not to pee, but throw something our😂😂) and the entire aircraft yawed uncontrollably to the left.   I was trying to throw a large bag of flour out and hit a circle I’d mowed out in my pasture. 😂😂😂

• Haha 3
4 minutes ago, HammerheadPilot said:

I doubt you could open the door. I’ve tried (not to pee, but throw something our😂😂) and the entire aircraft yawed uncontrollably to the left.   I was trying to throw a large bag of flour out and hit a circle I’d mowed out in my pasture. 😂😂😂

Tom cruiser's character in American made comes to mind lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

At many airshows and fly ins, they have friendly competitions like flour bombing.    Ribbon cutting. Balloon popping with the propeller.  Spot landing.  Stuff like that.   I was practicing for a flour bombing in an airplane that didn’t have windows that open, as a Cessna does.  It ended up NOT working as the door would cause the plane to yaw and slow down to a speed dangerously close to its stall speed.   When I tried to speed up to stay safely above stalling speed, I was unable to open the door at all.   I ended up using a borrowed Piper Cub with the side opened up.  Lol.  I was still completely unsuccessful 😂

9BF013C4-2DB6-448F-80E7-0C6C37D4DD3D.jpeg

DE484A0C-B0E0-41D2-9976-A05DCE3F0990.jpeg

• Love 3
3 hours ago, HammerheadPilot said:

At many airshows and fly ins, they have friendly competitions like flour bombing.    Ribbon cutting. Balloon popping with the propeller.  Spot landing.  Stuff like that.   I was practicing for a flour bombing in an airplane that didn’t have windows that open, as a Cessna does.  It ended up NOT working as the door would cause the plane to yaw and slow down to a speed dangerously close to its stall speed.   When I tried to speed up to stay safely above stalling speed, I was unable to open the door at all.   I ended up using a borrowed Piper Cub with the side opened up.  Lol.  I was still completely unsuccessful 😂

9BF013C4-2DB6-448F-80E7-0C6C37D4DD3D.jpeg

DE484A0C-B0E0-41D2-9976-A05DCE3F0990.jpeg

Lol. Good for you, I bet you had tons of fun. You know the saying, practise makes perfect lol

• Like 1
19 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

The cost of equipment is out of this world. My tractor and airseeder together is around 1.4 million dollars. Combines are $750K

Holy fuck!!!

Do you rent them or do they belong to you?

It's enormously expensive!!!

• Like 2
14 hours ago, HammerheadPilot said:

OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2
14 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

Tom cruiser's character in American made comes to mind lol

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, speedy3471 said:

20190516_071949.jpg

DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love them, once I tried to cuddle them but I just had them running away!!! So sad!!!

But I learnt a lesson: if you run toward them screaming "YUUUHUUUUU WHO WANNA BE CUDDLED???" they will run away

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

• Haha 3