3 Ex liked this

Suite...

At 22, I knew my wife, who was 18 years old. When we were at the beach and she was in urgent need, she went to the rocks to relieve himself and I took the opportunity to put my hand under these powerful jets! It became quite common that when she was going to relieve herself in the toilet I enjoyed stroking her under the spray. Once we put an inflatable mattress in the garden and she let go totally on me! What a gentle warmth ...
Sometimes in the bed, she placed a towel under us and let a small jet go before the act! This gave a direct strong desire! She told me softly, 'Do you want a little wet?' It is obvious that I never refused. But after 8 years of marriage and having cheated twice I divorced.
After about 40 years I met the hottest of my companions, I will tell another time! It was super hot and lasted 5 years. Since I did not have this chance !!!
In French:

A 22 ans j’ai connu ma femme, qui avait 18 ans. Quand on était à la plage et que elle avait un besoin urgent, elle allait dans le rochés pour se soulager et j’en profitais pour mettre ma main sous ces jets puissants ! C’est devenu assez courant que quand elle allait se soulager dans les toilettes je profitais de la caresser sous le jet. Une fois nous avons mis un matelas gonflable dans le jardin et elle s’est lâchée totalement sur moi ! Quelle douce chaleur…

Parfois dans le lit, elle plaçait une serviette sous nous et laissait partir un petit jet avant l’acte ! Cela donnait direct une envie très forte ! Elle me disait doucement ‘tu veux une petite mouillette ?’ Il est évident que je n’ai jamais refusé.. Mais bon après 8 ans de mariage et m’avoir trompé deux fois j’ai divorcé.

Après cela vers 40 ans j’ai rencontré la plus chaude de mes compagnes, je raconterai une autre fois ! Là c’était super chaud et a duré 5 ans. Depuis je n’ai plus eu cette chance !!!

• Like 1