Nancy Spywareonya

2 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

I've never had Kebab before 

My wife and I love to make our own pizza at home. And who doesn't like Asian and Indian food

Kebab can be fat and trash-food-like

Or it can be a healthy hamburger-like bread filled with crispy and un-baked vegetables, with roasted and fat-less meat and home-made sauces without mayonnaise-like fat-basis

It depends on who prepares it!!!

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
1 hour ago, spywareonya said:

I would also like to piss in public somewhere mighty, like in the European Parliament before the Whole world to see!!!

You should come to Canada and piss in our parliament building lol

• Haha 4
12 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

You should come to Canada and piss in our parliament building lol

Oh it could be a good idea ahahahahah why not?!

Indeed it may serve as a political action ihihih

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, bartinho said:

If you ever come to Germany try a Döner Kebap here. Our Turkish friends invented it Berlin in the early 70‘ and meanwhile it‘s the most popular streetfood in Germany.

It is delicious with crispy bread, fresh salad and vegetables, spiced veal and hot and yoghurt based garlic sauce 😍

I do want to visit someday. My great grand parents came from Australia and Germany. My one great grandpa didn't immigrate to Canada till 1925

• Like 1
  • Love 1
22 minutes ago, bartinho said:

If you ever come to Germany try a Döner Kebap here. Our Turkish friends invented it Berlin in the early 70‘ and meanwhile it‘s the most popular streetfood in Germany.

It is delicious with crispy bread, fresh salad and vegetables, spiced veal and hot and yoghurt based garlic sauce 😍

Absolutely thank you for this comment

19 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

I do want to visit someday. My great grand parents came from Australia and Germany. My one great grandpa didn't immigrate to Canada till 1925

Well one of my greatest friends and foods come from the same place!!!

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Funniest, uh?

It's difficult!!! Because paradoxically I am really cautious before pissing, the fact I do it in awsome places is just because I fix my mind to it and thus I Always succeed...

Funniest… mmh...

Well once I was pissing beside my car and a very posh and well dressed lady came along and she was the owner of the car on the side of my own

I looked at her and smiled "Sorry, it was an Emergency!!!" she laughed and watched away, waiting for me to finish, then she reached her cardoor being careful not to step in it… if something funnier comes to my mind I will enrich this and mention you, feel sure ahahah

Ha ive been caught like that too, some chav girl, just stood there staring at my dick haha

• Haha 1
19 minutes ago, hyde07 said:

Ha ive been caught like that too, some chav girl, just stood there staring at my dick haha

Iihihihihihihi it happened to my man too many many times ahahahah

• Haha 2
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, hyde07 said:

I think she was jealous tbh. Either that or she was getting turned on haha. 

I strongly suppose she was turned on as he was pissing quite brazenly, but sometimes chav girls are not exactly a Nobel Prize for Hygien and so he just finished his business and went away ahahahahahahha

• Haha 2
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

I strongly suppose she was turned on as he was pissing quite brazenly, but sometimes chav girls are not exactly a Nobel Prize for Hygien and so he just finished his business and went away ahahahahahahha

I cant say her hygien was the first thought that popped into my head, it was closer to "i want to lick her asshole" hahahaha

She left while i was still pissing though so that was never going to happen aha

• Haha 3

Much deeper question.

What do you think of the Aztec religions which were heavily based upon human sacrifice?

Does any of it fit into your belief systems and if so, how?

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

Have you ever visited the UK, and if so, where?

If not, what is the nearest you have come to the UK?

Complicated

I never been to UK, and telling which countries I visited could indirectly reveal mine in a guise like (LIE, but to make understand) "I never got as closer as UK than Hungary" then it means I live in either Ukraina or Romany or the likes of there

For this other one

20 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

Much deeper question.

What do you think of the Aztec religions which were heavily based upon human sacrifice?

Does any of it fit into your belief systems and if so, how?

I will write a long reply, just need a quarter of hour

• Love 2
1 minute ago, spywareonya said:

I never been to UK, and telling which countries I visited could indirectly reveal mine in a guise like (LIE, but to make understand) "I never got as closer as UK than Hungary" then it means I live in either Ukraina or Romany or the likes of there

Fair enough.

2 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

I will write a long reply, just need a quarter of hour

Ok. I have to crash out very soon cos exhausted after a long day but if I don't read it tonight will catch it tomorrow.

• Agree 1
16 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

Fair enough.

Ok. I have to crash out very soon cos exhausted after a long day but if I don't read it tonight will catch it tomorrow.

I will thus be short

Aztecs were the reborn of a tribe of people that had a brief contact with the energies of The Overseers when the Gods were deployed on Earth

Those souls remained marked with a great degree of ferocity and transcendence-against-common-standard-human-stuff

Since that on they have been reborn again but not that many in a single place

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, spywareonya said:

I will thus be short

Aztecs were the reborn of a tribe of people that had a brief contact with the energies of The Overseers when the Gods were deployed on Earth

Those souls remained marked with a great degree of ferocity and transcendence-against-common-standard-human-stuff

Since that on they have been reborn again but not that many in a single place

What was the purpose of all the human sacrifices and was that purpose valid?

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

What was the purpose of all the human sacrifices and was that purpose valid?

Human sacrifices obviously release great energies

if something is good, higher amounts of it are better

Their purpose was to feed the Gods, but it was only an excusation: truth is that they were compelled by their own nature to consider life a rollercoaster of adventure and Death, danger and carnage

Have you ever played a videogame, even the old ones in pubs? Thousands of enemies coming right at you and the more you kill, the more you score

In the higher levels of existence life is like that, because they know how to handle that and never feel worried by the fact bodies die, they perfectly know life is eternal and just care for the empowerment of soul (you win, you score, you lose, you harden like a broken bone, so you win you win, you lose ehm you win nonetheless)

Humans should Balance this truth with a more this-life attitude, remaining conscious that what allows them such ferocity is NOT uncaringness for wellbeing but NON-ADDICTION to it and thus we should ALSO try to learn such deatchment, yet they should obviously also balance it with a this-life worldview

Aztecs were simply brought to feel that pull stronger. Some souls belong to that original "spiritual-bloodline" of people who were there when the Overseers touched this world to let the Gods on Earth and even though they have not necessarily been part of the Aztecs people, feel that same pull nonetheless

Both Alex and I are of them, our ferocity comes from that

No questions on who other can be: not even every Aztec actually was

There are few dozens of them on Earth, millions have similar features but not necessarily because of that Heritage. The chance that you ever met another one are ZERO.

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, spywareonya said:

Human sacrifices obviously release great energies

if something is good, higher amounts of it are better

Their purpose was to feed the Gods, but it was only an excusation: truth is that they were compelled by their own nature to consider life a rollercoaster of adventure and Death, danger and carnage

Have you ever played a videogame, even the old ones in pubs? Thousands of enemies coming right at you and the more you kill, the more you score

In the higher levels of existence life is like that, because they know how to handle that and never feel worried by the fact bodies die, they perfectly know life is eternal and just care for the empowerment of soul (you win, you score, you lose, you harden like a broken bone, so you win you win, you lose ehm you win nonetheless)

Humans should Balance this truth with a more this-life attitude, remaining conscious that what allows them such ferocity is NOT uncaringness for wellbeing but NON-ADDICTION to it and thus we should ALSO try to learn such deatchment, yet they should obviously also balance it with a this-life worldview

Aztecs were simply brought to feel that pull stronger. Some souls belong to that original "spiritual-bloodline" of people who were there when the Overseers touched this world to let the Gods on Earth and even though they have not necessarily been part of the Aztecs people, feel that same pull nonetheless

Both Alex and I are of them, our ferocity comes from that

No questions on who other can be: not even every Aztec actually was

There are few dozens of them on Earth, millions have similar features but not necessarily because of that Heritage. The chance that you ever met another one are ZERO.

I seem to recall we had a similar discussion some time ago. Sorry for repeating myself. My memory is shit sometimes.

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

I seem to recall we had a similar discussion some time ago. Sorry for repeating myself. My memory is shit sometimes.

No no, repeating the same question sometimes help things penetrate better in the unconscious...

• Love 3

This thread inspired me to have some kebab for lunch. 

Nancy, have you ever visited the United States? It is a huge country with a lot of regional diversity so if so, what parts have you been to? If not, what parts would you like to visit?

• Like 2
  • Love 1