Nancy Spywareonya

4 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

I am anyway taking it these months…!!!

You are still young and it is never too late anyway.

I didn't take my driving test until I was 47!!! Luckily I passed first time fairly easily.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
12 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

You are still young and it is never too late anyway.

I didn't take my driving test until I was 46!!! Luckily I passed first time fairly easily.

I was afraid you woud have died of laughter ahahahahahha

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

I would never laugh at you simply because you hadn't gotten around to something yet.

Whether they have passed their test or not, most people in our capital city of London don't drive because the traffic congestion is horrendous and it is quicker to get around by tube or bus, which run 24 hour services there. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 3
32 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

I would never laugh at you simply because you hadn't gotten around to something yet

THANK YOU

32 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

Whether they have passed their test or not, most people in our capital city of London don't drive because the traffic congestion is horrendous and it is quicker to get around by tube or bus, which run 24 hour services there. 

Same here!!!

• Like 3
  • Love 1
28 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

If you could visit any year in history, which one would you visit and why?

MARVELLOUS QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I never reflected on this...

My belief in reincarnation is so deep, that I Always considered Past as something I ACTUALLY lived...

Personally, I would be fascinated with the first twenty years of Seventeenth Century, the so called Golden Age of Pirates… as Pirates ALWAYS fascinated me a lot!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 3
22 hours ago, spywareonya said:

Personally, I would be fascinated with the first twenty years of Seventeenth Century, the so called Golden Age of Pirates… as Pirates ALWAYS fascinated me a lot!!!

Exploring new worlds and new exotic rums, what's not to like about this time period hahaha

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
15 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Exploring new worlds and new exotic rums, what's not to like about this time period hahaha

The Ocean… boats… freedom… dangers… adventures… sex… crimes… fightings… jewels… ADVENTURES… oh did I already said ADVENTURES???

• Love 3
Just now, spywareonya said:

The Ocean… boats… freedom… dangers… adventures… sex… crimes… fightings… jewels… ADVENTURES… oh did I already said ADVENTURES???

Sailing the ocean, on an adventure of a lifetime, i would definitely want to go back in time 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

Sailing the ocean, on an adventure of a lifetime, i would definitely want to go back in time 

Indeed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MORE QUESTIONS!!!! ihihihihihihihih it's lovely!!!!

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, rajpatel1993 said:

What countries have you visited?

I saw a bit of France, Germany, and Italy (plus the country where I live obviously, which is in Europe but cannot disclose)

I know I had not visited too many countries but my life sucked while I was a child… and after school (of which many abroad visits I had not had chance to partecipate) I had just worked and worked and worked

I speak English (though it's not my mother Language) and am quite good at French (for work) and also a bit of Portuguese, more reading than speaking...

• Like 1
  • Love 2
On 5/26/2019 at 8:42 PM, spywareonya said:

My mother in law is in her 60s and she has never taken a driving test.  Nothing to be laughed at - just a decision an individual makes as to whether to learn to drive or not.  If you don't have a need to drive then there it makes sense to avoid the huge expense entailed in learning and then running a car.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Alfresco said:

My mother in law is in her 60s and she has never taken a driving test.  Nothing to be laughed at - just a decision an individual makes as to whether to learn to drive or not.  If you don't have a need to drive then there it makes sense to avoid the huge expense entailed in learning and then running a car.

Thank you from the heart

I am anyway taking it in a few months...

• Like 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Peefreak99 said:

If you could buy ONE thing whatever you want ( that you actually can buy) what would it be?

FASCINATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ADORE these kind of questions!!!

Mmmh… a private yacht

15 to 50 millions

I would navigate ALL THE SEAS of the world and upon getting tired (I buy a yacht thanks to your game but I am not rich) I would SELL it and live like a rich all my life ihihiihih

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • 1 year later...