Nancy Spywareonya

13 hours ago, nopjans said:

This thread inspired me to have some kebab for lunch. 

Nancy, have you ever visited the United States? It is a huge country with a lot of regional diversity so if so, what parts have you been to? If not, what parts would you like to visit?

I've never been to the States, but indeed I would love to see countless things, starting from Disneyworld!!!

And obviously I would visit California… and the Bermuda, and I want to go to the Bermuda Triangle, but I am terrified by the most recent explaination for sinking of ships, sea currents conjoining to form sudden and short ranged ENORMOUS WAVES even high up to ONE FUCKING HUNDRED FEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I would be too tempted anyway!!!

And I would also love to visit every country to see the different landscapes, I would really want to visit the Anasazi settings (among Colorado, Utah, Arizona and New Mexico) as they were big on occult, all natives were very spiritual but Anasazi were very peculiar and their traditions are very different than all Others Natives, much darker (for example, they were happily cannibalistic)

I would also want to visit Lousiana, for the food and the Voodoo stuff, New Orleans is surely Amazing...

Too many places… and surely many of them not even came to my mind while writing!!!

• Love 4
Guest UnabashedUser
6 hours ago, spywareonya said:

the Bermuda Triangle, but I am terrified by the most recent explaination for sinking of ships, sea currents conjoining to form sudden and short ranged ENORMOUS WAVES even high up to ONE FUCKING HUNDRED FEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've personally seen waves breaking over the flight deck of an aircraft carrier during a WESTPAC cruise (skirting a typhoon off Hong Kong) 60' feet. Smaller vessels in the task force  half the ship would be underwater going into the wave,  the stern out of the water, and as the wave passed beneath, the stern completely under water, the bow pointed skyward.

" US Admiral Hyman Rickover presented a plaque to JFK which ornamented the Oval office and is now in the JFK museum: “O God, Thy sea is so great, and my boat is so small,” from a Breton Fishermen’s prayer recited as they passed the Point du Raz at the tip of Brittany, bound for the Atlantic."

1 hour ago, UnabashedUser said:

I've personally seen waves breaking over the flight deck of an aircraft carrier during a WESTPAC cruise (skirting a typhoon off Hong Kong) 60' feet. Smaller vessels in the task force  half the ship would be underwater going into the wave,  the stern out of the water, and as the wave passed beneath, the stern completely under water, the bow pointed skyward.

I bet you seen some wicked weather. 

I once asked a coworker who was in the Canadian navy if he sailed on the east coast or west coast. He politely told me iam not a fucking sandy bottom sailor lol. He referred to the westcoasters, he said he sailed out of the east coast into the north Atlantic ocean 

Edited by speedy3471
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, UnabashedUser said:

This is ABSURD

Thank you for posting it here in my interview thread, this is EXACLTY the kind of stories which composes me, like a molecule made of other atoms

44 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

I bet you seen some wicked weather. 

I once asked a coworker who was in the Canadian navy if he sailed on the east coast or west coast. He politely told me iam not a fucking sandy bottom sailor lol. He referred to the westcoasters, he said put of the east coast into the north Atlantic ocean 

WOW

Thank you too, boy!!!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

This is ABSURD

Thank you for posting it here in my interview thread, this is EXACLTY the kind of stories which composes me, like a molecule made of other atoms

WOW

Thank you too, boy!!!

Your welcome 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

You mentioned earlier that some of your favorite foods are German. What are they?

Kebab indeed!!!

And apple strudel ihihihihihi

They know how to bake cakes… being NOT gluttonous is a cardinal sin!!!

• Haha 1
  • Love 2
15 minutes ago, Grizzly Man said:

What is your go to meal when you entertain guests?

Ok this is a marvellous question, the "problem" with it is that I usually mold my cuisine upon my guests preferences and indeed am very proud of this

When I have people at home I stick to what I know they love most

If they say that whatever goes, it then is picked according to the number of people

But I mainly focus on meat, maybe seasoned or cooked in some other fat-less ways...

• Like 2
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Ok this is a marvellous question, the "problem" with it is that I usually mold my cuisine upon my guests preferences and indeed am very proud of this

When I have people at home I stick to what I know they love most

If they say that whatever goes, it then is picked according to the number of people

But I mainly focus on meat, maybe seasoned or cooked in some other fat-less ways...

That's very considerate of you

• Like 1
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, UnabashedUser said:

We need an "awesome" icon for posts like this.

• Agree 2
On ‎5‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 10:42 PM, UnabashedUser said:

local

Tricky… but sorry, no

On ‎5‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 7:45 AM, steve25805 said:

We need an "awesome" icon for posts like this.

I had seriously been considering asking it in the Staff section

But I personally feel that "Thank you" cal ALSO mean "Amazing THANK YOU for sharing this" so I use it

On ‎5‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 7:49 AM, steve25805 said:

How old were you when you realised you were into girls as well as guys?

6 or the likes

Playing "[female] knights and princesses" Always ended up like in the fairytales, with kisses and other "activities"... until they told their moms thinking it was fine… who in turn told mine... and my mom wasn't exactly a good human being...

I was very sexual since a child. My first french kissing and genital activities had been during those games but were NOT explorations, I absolutely knew what I was doing

Even after, I had been sinisterly sexy since first bodily developments, and already completely slutty and pissing around with sexual implications by the first teenage

Paradoxically, never ended up losing my virginity until I met TRUE love (with Alex)

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

I am guessing you can drive. At what age did you pass whatever driving test you have where you are?

If you read careful my posts… I Always say "my car"... but I never clearly stated I CAN DRIVE ihihihihihihiAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I have NO driving license!!! In my town traffic is IMPOSSIBLE and everybody moves by BUS, which got private routes for buses only and can take you ANYWHERE in few minutes, 24/7

Half citizens from my town got NO driving license...

I am anyway taking it these months…!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 3