The seat was Down!

9 minutes ago, Jayne78 said:

As anyone else ever been as stupid as me?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA once

Drunk Beyond recognition, to the point that if you told me I was a kangaroo I would have jumped 40 feet onward simply out of the power of Hypnosys, like those people so mesmerized they are stabbed and told not to bleed and they do not fucking bleed

Drunk at that level

I was at a party and was asked to use the toilet, do you imagine me using a toilet? I use them to poop and only at my house, elsewhere I piss where I am or just a few feet away, so I crawled to the bathroom and just hovered over it, as my standard microskirt, stockings and no panties, I pushed hard and then noticed it was lid down, I felt morally compelled to lift it but did not stop my flow (I can, I can even tell it to fly mid air and sing the National Anthem for the subhuman ways I trained my body) I just did NOT want to be bothered, so I lifted it and pissed the rest in the bowl, yet I messed a bit everything with the first sprinkle HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Serve her as a karmic punishment (which was sincerily unvoluntary, that time): NEVER ASK ME TO USE A FUCKING TOILET!!!!

Anyway Darling, I felt a deaf tune in this story, like it really embarassed you, even hurt, holy fuck not only you are HOT AS FUCK, but it was almost vulnerable and cute, feel hugged!!!

It's an Amazing story!!! I will finger to it for sure!!!

• Like 4
12 minutes ago, Jayne78 said:

This happened last night, I feel so stupid.

The family (hubby son and daughter) had spent a lovely day at a family wedding. As it was some distance from home we hired a family room for the night at a local hotel.

Lovely room 1 double and 2 single beds with bathroom.

We all went to bed, I usual just wear my knickers but as we shared the room with the children I wore my pjs as well.

I woke up in the middle of the night, not wanting to wake anyone I crept in in the pitch black. As I felt the toilet with my toes I turned lowered my pj bottoms and underwear and hovered. 

As soon as I started to pee I felt it splashing back against my thighs I realised that the seat was down but there was nothing I could do. I am not able to stop my flow and I thought if I turn round lift the seat and turn back I could have peed everywhere.

I cursed loadly which woke my hubby,  he imediatley got up and turned the light on.

I was  still dribbling on the seat my knickers were soaked, my pjs were soaked, the floor had a large puddle and even the wall had splash marks.

He was not pleased and the commotion woke up my son who said "Mum have you wet yourself again". The 'again' part hurt.

It took 15 minutes to clean up by which time we were all awake.

I felt so stupid I was trying to do a good deed and ended up looking like an idiot and my son is convinced I wet myself and the annoying think is I actually got to the toilet fine.

As anyone else ever been as stupid as me?

The thought of you pissing all over the toilet seat turns me on, but makes me sad that your son hurt your feelings. I mean it was a accident, shit happens. I wish he could of found the humor in it. 

Iam sure you were embarrassed but like I said it was an accident 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

The thought of you pissing all over the toilet seat turns me on, but makes me sad that your son hurt your feelings. I mean it was a accident, shit happens. I wish he could of found the humor in it. 

Iam sure you were embarrassed but like I said it was an accident 

Jayne is really peculiar

There is something inexorably erotic in the vulnerability and transparency by which she shows her feelings

I am becoming addicted to her stories

• Like 3
1 minute ago, spywareonya said:

Jayne is really peculiar

There is something inexorably erotic in the vulnerability and transparency by which she shows her feelings

I am becoming addicted to her stories

She tells them from her heart which makes them filled with her raw emotions

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
11 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

She tells them from her heart which makes them filled with her raw emotions

Yes, and not only

There is something in her… I mean, when she wrote she was pulling her Pj down, didn't you feel the smell of her pussy?

She has that very rare capability to make her every action become filled with "meanings"

It's… inspiring

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
10 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

I would be lying if i said I didn't 

Also, I loved THIS:

41 minutes ago, Jayne78 said:

I felt it splashing back against my thighs I realised that the seat was down

I like can hear the sound of pee hitting the plastic of the lid

She is very visceral in writing, I really would love more stories from her

To be completely honest, I'd die for some brazen actions like public pissing

She sounds like a hot woman with a great family and nothing is more erotic than accomplished humans doing something kinky: transgression means nothing if it comes from squandered youngsters, like every other thing transgression must have a moral charisma, and the painful maturity of emotionally grown up humans is much more charismatic than the lousy drunkness of teenagers, which still drives me mad with desire uh, no hypocrisy, a barely legal pussy smells like she is still getting to understand what hormons are, but a bit more grown up women have a sexual dignity that drives me crazy

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I think the thing that we're all finding so intoxicating about @Jayne78's writing is that it's so fresh.

I mean fresh in that we're all here because of a common fetish. Some of us are here with a love for the last moments of desperation, when the social taboos of grabbing and squirming can no longer be kept, the feeling of relief takes over irrespective of the world seeing a grown-up wet themselves. Others enjoy the show of something equally taboo - exposing oneself and weeing somewhere out of the ordinary, somewhere where convention dictates we don't.

Jayne isn't hardened to those things - life maybe doesn't revolve around those things - Jayne is exploring a world where those things aren't taboo.  Jayne has expressed that her interest here stems from the thrill that someone finds the thought of her pee escaping to be a thrill - exciting enough to catch it on a hidden camera.

So Jayne - we're in a terrible catch-22 situation - we love the innocence (from our perspective the freshness and naivety) - but at the same time we don't want you to feel embarrassed, certainly not humiliated.  Everyone pees in places other than a toilet, an incredible percentage of people have accidents - don't be scared, embarrassed or humiliated - enjoy it, but don't let it become mundane.....

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Great story @Jayne78.   I rated it as loved rather than hot because I know you did it accidentally and I wouldn't want to take advantage of your embarrassing incident.  So sorry that your husband was not pleased -  I would absolutely love it if my wife did that.    As others have said you have nothing to be upset about - hopefully even though it was an accident that your family didn't appreciate, you may have enjoyed it for yourself and may decide to do it again more conciously when nobody else is around to detract from the experience.

Personally, if that happened in the night, I wouldn't have bothered cleaning it up then - it can wait until morning.   In fact, when I have stayed at hotels, I sometimes find it is disorientating in the dark as it is a strange location and your brain hasn't really got its head round where things are.   I won't turn the light on in the night as it disturbs sleep, so sometimes I just stand at the bathroom door and pee into the doorway - whatever it hits, it hits, then I go back to bed and anything that hasn't dried in the morning, I just soak up with a towel.   Alternatively I sometimes walk further into the bathroom and aim in the general direction of the bath as it is a bigger target than the toilet in the dark.  Once I forgot that I'd left the shower curtain drawn across the bath, so I peed on the outside of the shower curtain and it splashed back, getting me and the floor wet anyway.   I still wasn't going to put the light on, so I went back to bed and savoured the dampness.

• Like 2
On 5/13/2019 at 5:07 PM, Jayne78 said:

So please enjoy if you think my posts are ok, although the odd bit of sympathy never goes amiss☺️

Your posts are more than okay, and your odd bits that go amiss are more than we can hope for. 😛

I think someone needs to go and have some strong words with your husband....  perhaps the non verbal kind behind the bike sheds:

From your various posts, as I understand it, he has deemed it ok to install a hidden camera in your bathroom and photograph you naked over a couple of years - without your permission. So it's ok for him to invade your privacy like that? - and presumably catching photos of your children on the toilet too.  He sees nothing wrong with doing that, he admits he likes to see you wet.

Yet in this situation, which could have been the perfect situation to have a giggle over, here he is acting like a complete arse, making you feel humiliated and upset.  Sounds like it was him that made the commotion and woke your son.

What was wrong with laughing off a silly mistake, giving you a cuddle, mopping up the worst of it - and then lots of cuddles (etc) in bed to help put you back at ease.

So, sorry to suggest it @Jayne78 - but the man isn't treating you the way you deserve, his double standard, selfish behaviour could be considered as abuse.  You deserve to be honoured and treated with dignity.

• Agree 3

Jayne, everyone has accidents.  What you did wasn't stupid.  It was an honest mistake which is something else entirely.  I once got into trouble with my former girlfriend for leaving both the lid and seat up one night after she went to pee and landed further down than she planned to, having not checked what the situation was.  

• Like 1