Routine.

I just wondered if any of the girls on here have a specific routine when visiting the bathroom.Both before peeing and after(i.e. Wiping,flushing,etc.) Just curious.Hope to hear back from some of you.Thanks.

• Like 1

I usually have to check around before I pee in a toilet because I aint tryna sit on pee droplets or have a camera recording me or something lol. After I check I take my phone out of my pocket, pull my pants down, sit, pee, wipe, stand, pull pants up, flush, wash hands, leave. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Bacardi said:

I usually have to check around before I pee in a toilet because I aint tryna sit on pee droplets or have a camera recording me or something lol. After I check I take my phone out of my pocket, pull my pants down, sit, pee, wipe, stand, pull pants up, flush, wash hands, leave. 

If the 'take phone out of pocket' involves either checking peefans or catching a few quick video clips then it gets my vote.

• Cheeky 2
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, Bacardi said:

And I'm too timid to record myself 🤒😞

Be careful saying that😊.    At one time I was, too.    Obviously, now I’m not.   In fact, I quite enjoy it.   And trust me, I don’t look like like Brad Pitt or Fabio, either.   I’ve actually found quite a bit of acceptance on line doing so.   This site has been particularly supportive.   I’d say making videos has helped my confidence in other ways, too

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Bacardi said:

Ahahaha. Most of the time no, it's for safety reasons. This expensive phone's not gonna end up in the toilet on my watch!! And I'm too timid to record myself 🤒😞

The first step is the scariest and hardest. I would of never thought I would ever post a picture of me pissing, but I've posted several lol. All thanks to everone here giving me the confidence to do so

• Like 1
On 5/13/2019 at 1:41 PM, speedy3471 said:

The first step is the scariest and hardest. I would of never thought I would ever post a picture of me pissing, but I've posted several lol. All thanks to everone here giving me the confidence to do so

Go for it!