Have you Confessed?

On 6/8/2019 at 5:07 PM, chubbybirb999 said:

Basically if I’m nearby in the house when he pees, he’ll let me see. If he’s needing to go while I’m in the shower, he’ll just come in and go. There have been occasions he’s had to pee in a bottle in front of me too. 

I love this description!

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/11/2019 at 8:25 AM, Gotah said:

Has some of you ever confessed somebody that you are into this tipe of thing? If yes how did you do it and how was the person's reaction afterwards?

I'm asking mostly out of curiosity 😉

I also would kinda like to tell my best friend (a girl btw) that I like peeing but I don't think I'll ever have the balls to do it even if I'm pretty sure that she won't be repulsed by that ... Anyway, would like to hear from you guys about how your "coming out" went.

Yes, I've come forward on two occasions.

The first led to ridicule, and even bullying.

The second person I told was understanding, and even said she would indulge my interest, although we never got the chance to do so, sadly.

• Like 1

Yes, I have confessed my interest to 6 or 7 women, one of whom is my wife. And I carefully avoided confessing to 2 other women, one of whom may have shared my interest. I posted detailed results in PF Real Stories on 10/2/17. But here are some highlights:

Of the reactions, one was strongly negative, and others ranged from strongly positive to neutral, initially. I was able to persuade two of the neutral reactions to become positive, over the course of our relationships. One reaction changed slowly from positive to strongly negative, over the course of a long and complicated relationship. On the other hand, I may have missed out on a potentially very positive reaction from another lady, because I never had the courage to confess my interests to her. So I can't make any general recommendations. Starting with the strong negative reaction, here are a couple of short stories:

My first adult conversation involving female peeing, as an item of erotic curiosity, was with a female friend, to whom I had been very close, since we were both in our early teens. Over the years, we had talked extensively about sex, in almost all of its aspects. Although we were attracted to each other, we never became lovers, but we did give each other a lot of intimate advice and support, as physically Platonic friends.

When we were in our early twenties, we had a conversation that I will never forget, because it affected my life, for years afterward. She invited me to ask her any questions at all, about anything I wanted to know about women and girls, their sexuality, etc., and she promised to answer me. I replied that I was curious about how they peed, did they sit or squat? How did it come out, etc.? Her response was to denounce me in a rage, asking "What kind of question is that? We sit on the toilet, just like you do when you s**t." She went on and on. I was shocked, dismayed, and devastated by her reaction, and tried to calm her down, with little success.

I was totally surprised, shocked, more accurately, because during our long friendship, I had "stood watch" for her outside many deserted Ladies' rooms, late at night, and she had carried on conversations with me while she was peeing and wiping, commenting on the cold or dirty toilet seats, how bad she had to pee, etc. So I assumed that she would be totally cool with my question. After all, I didn't ask to watch her pee, although I wanted to. I only asked how she and other women did it. This conversation did not end the friendship, but things were a little weird for a while. I took this as a serious warning "shot across the bow," regarding confessing my interest to women I cared about, and I think I was overly cautious, for many years, probably a decade, afterward.

An experience which illustrates my extreme caution, and how it probably caused me to miss out on a potentially great opportunity, was that with "Ellie" which I reported in detail, in both the Real Stories and Fictional Stories sections on Pee Fans, in July of 2017, if memory serves. I was in my late twenties or early thirties when I met her, and I had kept my interest in pee a deep secret, especially from women, since that devastating experience, in my early twenties. As some of you may remember reading, "Ellie" was in the habit of peeing with the bathroom door half-open, when we were alone together in hotel rooms, and in her house. She did this from the very beginning of our sexual relationship, and continued the practice for as long as I knew her and dated her. She also had what for me was an extremely erotic peeing style, which I knew from her sounds, loud hisses and multiple stops and restarts, with nice gushes.

I never mentioned my interest to her, and in fact feigned disinterest, probably successfully. Since she was a co-worker in a small division of the large company that we both worked for, I felt that I had to be very careful. If I mentioned my interest in her peeing to her, and she took it badly, out of embarrassment or anger, she could have branded me as a pervert, on the company grapevine.

Years later, I told my story about her to several women online, who were into peeing, and they opined that she was either testing me for my interest in her peeing, or actually teasing me, hoping I would make a move. I never did, and that is my biggest regret about her. A very disappointing consequence of NOT telling. We may have been very well suited to each other, and might have had a lot of fun together, if I had told her of my interest. [See my story, "I thought You'd Never Ask," in the Fictional Stories Section.]

Sometime later, a very intimate, close, but still Platonic friendship, that I had for three years with a co-worker, suddenly became very romantic and sexual. We had always shared intimate secrets, and we shared even more, once we became lovers. I told her very frankly about my sexual interest in female peeing. She took it very well, saying, "That's a little kinky, but not too bad." I took that as very encouraging, given her background. She was from a very conservative (white)Southern U.S. family, had been educated at "Ole' Miss," and was married to a young lawyer. She never volunteered or invited me to watch her pee, but I saw her from the shower one morning, sitting upright on the toilet, totally nude, peeing with her legs together. Although I couldn't see anything interesting, other than her lovely thighs, pressed tightly together, at least I had seen her peeing style, and I have that picture of her etched permanently in my mind.

I met and flirted with "Jeanie," another co-worker, later on. I have told her story in detail, in "Real Stories." Hers was probably one of the most positive, and even enthusiastic reactions I have ever experienced to my indication of interest in her peeing. We had made love for the very first time, when she said "I have to pee." Emboldened by my recent lack of negative experiences, I asked, "Can I come with you?" "Do you want me to sit or stand?" was her response, as she took my hand, and led me to the bathroom with her.

After my previous negative experiences, I was stunned, but in a very good way, at her completely calm, positive response to my very intimate request. She acted as if I had asked for a hug, or something equally non-controversial. I had then, and still have now, no clear picture of her sexual history. So I don't know if she had heard this request previously, or whether she routinely participated in water sports with her husband, or other partners. She acted as if my request was completely routine, for her. Maybe it was.

She was completely calm about fulfilling my request, too. She stood over the toilet, seemingly very relaxed, and peed a thin stream very neatly into the toilet, not getting her legs or the seat wet. When she finished, I took the bold step of licking the golden drops from her pussy. She smiled at me and said, "That was nice!" Needless to say, I was very, very encouraged by her response, and anticipated future positive responses from other women.

The realities were not all as strongly positive as hers; some were quite complicated, but they were good, overall. I guess the bottom line is that there are consequences both to confessing and to not confessing. Since I experienced only one strong, negative reaction, I am glad that I confessed to the ladies that I did, and I strongly regret that I did not confess to the one lady with whom I may have shared an interest.

Dr.P

• Like 2

I asked my ex girlfriend only once if I could watch her pee. She laughed at me and told me I was weird and disgusting, and then she told her mother about that. That's sad because she had a nice hissing sound, and beautyful long labias. I never asked again to anyone. Maybe watersports are not everyone's cup of tea, but people could be a little more respectful. Maybe just try and if you don't like, we won't do it anymore. Simple as this!

Edited by Sunshine108
  • Agree 2
  • 8 months later...
On 5/11/2019 at 2:25 PM, Gotah said:

Has some of you ever confessed

OK, I would not tell my 78 y old mother. But beside that anyone can know. It's not like I'm a rapist or anything. I just like to piss, alone, together with others, in public, ... I do no harm. And when I compare pissing to other fetishes, is it pretty harmless, isn't it? No, I'm not ashamed, and it's not a huge secret either. But on the other hand it is not everything that defines my person.

• Agree 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On 5/11/2019 at 9:05 AM, mickymoist said:

Sadly not, never been brave enough to tell anyone apart from the lovely people here.

On 5/11/2019 at 6:25 AM, Gotah said:

Has some of you ever confessed somebody that you are into this tipe of thing? If yes how did you do it and how was the person's reaction afterwards?

I'm asking mostly out of curiosity 😉

I also would kinda like to tell my best friend (a girl btw) that I like peeing but I don't think I'll ever have the balls to do it even if I'm pretty sure that she won't be repulsed by that ... Anyway, would like to hear from you guys about how your "coming out" went.

I'm kind of confused as to why not?  With my wife, I Told her as soon as we moved in together.  She was like, OK, whatever.  She couldn't care less either way.  She was like, hey if you want to Watch me piss, then Watch me piss.  Whatever.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Lou Wrench said:

I'm kind of confused as to why not?  With my wife, I Told her as soon as we moved in together.  She was like, OK, whatever.  She couldn't care less either way.  She was like, hey if you want to Watch me piss, then Watch me piss.  Whatever.

Well you also have to keep in mind that not everyone is as open minded as your wife for instance. I know my friends well and I'm sure they wouldn't really care about my fetish but I still don't want to tell them because to me it's feels super awkward and embarassing.

When it comes to family and a few other friends, sadly, in the wise words of Henry Townshend from Silent Hill 4: The Room: "I'm not brave enough to do it."

I've never confessed to my family outright that I have such a fetish, but I have dropped hints from time to time. Whether they know and they're just keeping quiet to respect my wishes, or if they don't know and they're still oblivious, I have no idea.

And I most definitely do NOT go around advertising it on certain places on the net or out in public due to fear of repeated harassment. (Had it happen to a friend once, and I don't ever want to see something like that again, let alone experience it)

A friend of mine once suggested that I leave my tablet laying around in plain sight for them to see so I wouldn't have to tell them, and I've considered it, but that fear washes over me and I won't do it.

I've confessed to people but i've always been too shy to do it face to face if there's a girl I like. I'm scared she'll run a mile after I tell her. I tend to tell people online or via whatsapp. I don't know why but I just fear the repercussions less when I have the "barrier" of a laptop or mobile phone screen. It's not as full on that way.

On 7/7/2019 at 11:00 PM, Sunshine108 said:

I asked my ex girlfriend only once if I could watch her pee. She laughed at me and told me I was weird and disgusting, and then she told her mother about that. That's sad because she had a nice hissing sound, and beautyful long labias. I never asked again to anyone. Maybe watersports are not everyone's cup of tea, but people could be a little more respectful. Maybe just try and if you don't like, we won't do it anymore. Simple as this!

This!

I’ve only ever shared it with one person. It was about 6 years ago now and it was to a good female of mine that I had an on again, off again sexual relationship with back in 2008/2009. When we were chatting 6 years ago (both in relationships at the time, so it was chat, nothing more) we’d confessed a few little secrets to each other that we felt we couldn’t tell our partners. 
she wasn’t really keen on getting to messy with it, but she did say if ever we got together again, she’s happily let me watch, as long as I masturbated while she did it. 
Sadly we’ve never taken it any further but she’s the only person in my world that knows my deep dark secret 😈💦

• Like 2

I have told three people and im grateful to say i never had any ridicule or nastiness, and im sorry to read so many people had bad times.

Two of the people are mates, never had a physical sexual relationship with either of them, but the texts gets naughty occasionally. Both have their own fetishes and one was accepting and the other is into it now too.

Third is my partner, he was totally fine about this but we don't do it.

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, Contra said:

I have told three people and im grateful to say i never had any ridicule or nastiness, and im sorry to read so many people had bad times.

Two of the people are mates, never had a physical sexual relationship with either of them, but the texts gets naughty occasionally. Both have their own fetishes and one was accepting and the other is into it now too.

Third is my partner, he was totally fine about this but we don't do it.

Iam glad the people who you confessed to where very accepting towards you. A number of people who confessed were met with ridicule

The only person besides you great people hahaha that I've told about my fetish is my wife. It took her awhile to get used to it but now she has a small piss fetish hahahah

• Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Yeah I've told my wife openly now, she saw my browser history over the years and knew I had a thing but now we incorporate it into our sexlife which I am extremely happy about. My friends know and even my mother in law, people like what they like so screw it, get it out in the open and you never know what might come of it. Its 2020, everyone has got a fetish, let someone know yours. Best of luck 

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

I’ve told a few people. Only men I’ve been involved sexually with.  One of my boyfriends when I was 13.  He was going to let me help him pee. But he couldn’t  go with me holding it.  So he let me watch as he went.   
I told another guy I was fucking for a short time that I liked to watch. He was ok with it.  I experimented with my second husband.  But it was funny I never told him about it. I just found him pissing on my thigh in the shower one time.  I finally just told my husband this past summer it not his thing but he didn’t make fun of me.  

I do feel bad about an interaction I had with a young man that i worked  with when I was around 21.   He had a really bad crush on me and I really couldn’t stand him.  He was very annoying and bugged the hell out of me.  He was very unkeep he smelled awful his hair was greasy I don’t think the boy took a shower.  I actually fired him for stealing.   He showed up at one of my stores one morning out of the blue.  He was hitting on me and asked me if I would pee on him.  I got really mad at him and kicked him out of my store and told him he was disgusting.   But here’s the thing I did not find peeing one some one disgusting, but the thought of anything sexual with him disgusted me.  This event has alway stuck in my mind.  And I wasn’t very nice to him.   I fell bad about it now when I look back.   I’m sure I definitely hurt his feeling. But I hope I didn’t have the effect on his fetish Like some of the stories above.   I fell guilty about how I handled the situation.  If I could go back I hope I could have handled it differently. If I ever was to run into him I wish I could apologize.   I think about what courage it took for him to ask me that and I reacted awful. I hope he found someone who has the same feeling and I hope he is happy.  I just hope I didn’t scar him.  

Edited by Sweets
  • Like 4
  • 2 months later...

Aside from many people on here, not many. Although I do remember telling one of my classmates irl about it, and they didn't judge. One of them actually said that they think I'd be into futanari, which I am lol. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I've told 4 lovers over the years. I told my first lover. She was exceptionally receptive, spinning urinary fantasies for me and letting me watch her pee all the time. She would use diuretics and put on a show.
My second wife knows of my interest and will readily indulge it if I ask. A third girlfriend did a couple of things but really wasn't enthusiastic. The fourth blew me off.

I've had many other casual lovers, and never told any of them. My experience is that if it is done gently, with eroticism rather than lust, that the response is positive.

• Agree 1
On 5/13/2019 at 10:02 AM, Bacardi said:

The only person I have ever told was my now ex boyfriend. We were fresh out of high school, I was a virgin and he was not. When the whole fumbling around, making out in his apartment staircase, and awkward sex in his closet away from his little brother thing just didn't turn me on anymore I finally got up the courage to tell him that my thing was piss. Boy, worst experience of my life. 

He literally laughed at me. He asked me if pissing my pants as a child is what triggered it and called me disgusting. From then until we broke up months later every time we got intimate he would ask if I wanted him to pee inside of me. I never had the nerve to tell him that it was naughty peeing that turned me on, and I just stomached the shame each and every time. 

Now my lips are sealed. No one, not my husband or my super inclusive kinky best friend know about my fetish. Just you guys and you don't even know who I am lol. I kink write from time to time on my fanfiction platform and have written a plethora of kinks, but all the piss ones are labeled "requests" instead of originals. It's a sad life, but when I'm here on this form I don't feel ostracised and "disgusting."

I'm so sorry to hear of your experience. People can be cruel. Please see my post. I've told 4 women over the years, and one was intensely receptive, one moderately so, one lukewarm, and one a plain no.
I hope you will find the courage to tell your husband. You're not disgusting at all, but very exciting. Anyone here would be happy to write experiences for you, tell you stories, or anything else.

• Like 1
On 6/13/2019 at 9:05 PM, kinkydom said:

That is a terrible mean reaction to your fetish. Hopefully by now he's matured enough to see he was wrong. It's a shame the pee fetish has that type of stigma, but we are who we are. Hopefully it will someday come into an acceptance by all.

It really is a shame, especially when things such as lolis are so popular among people on the internet. It makes me sick.

• Agree 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Yep, just recently (just a couple of weeks ago) to my wife after 25 yrs of marriage. Her reaction, she was very accepting and she has participated in it.  She has a shy bladder but she said she is going to work on it. Very lucky man I am. 🙂

• Like 2
  • 1 year later...

The only person I’ve told that I have a thing for piss is my best friend. 

One night as we were hanging out, I confessed to him that I get aroused whenever I see a woman pee. 

I explained to him what I liked about it and what not and even showed him a few pictures of it as well. 

My friend said to me that he’s not really into it but he gets where I’m coming from and is pretty chill about it. 

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...