Have you Confessed?

Has some of you ever confessed somebody that you are into this tipe of thing? If yes how did you do it and how was the person's reaction afterwards?

I'm asking mostly out of curiosity 😉

I also would kinda like to tell my best friend (a girl btw) that I like peeing but I don't think I'll ever have the balls to do it even if I'm pretty sure that she won't be repulsed by that ... Anyway, would like to hear from you guys about how your "coming out" went.

• Like 4
30 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

The only person I have ever told was my now ex boyfriend. We were fresh out of high school, I was a virgin and he was not. When the whole fumbling around, making out in his apartment staircase, and awkward sex in his closet away from his little brother thing just didn't turn me on anymore I finally got up the courage to tell him that my thing was piss. Boy, worst experience of my life. 

He literally laughed at me. He asked me if pissing my pants as a child is what triggered it and called me disgusting. From then until we broke up months later every time we got intimate he would ask if I wanted him to pee inside of me. I never had the nerve to tell him that it was naughty peeing that turned me on, and I just stomached the shame each and every time. 

Now my lips are sealed. No one, not my husband or my super inclusive kinky best friend know about my fetish. Just you guys and you don't even know who I am lol. I kink write from time to time on my fanfiction platform and have written a plethora of kinks, but all the piss ones are labeled "requests" instead of originals. It's a sad life, but when I'm here on this form I don't feel ostracised and "disgusting."

Iam glad you found this site. It's a haven for us isnt it? I for one am glad I found this site. We can all be ourselves here without judgment 

• Agree 2
  • Love 2
On ‎5‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 11:52 AM, Peefreak99 said:

No i don't have the balls for that

You're just cautious, you got the ball to do anything boy!!!

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
On ‎5‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 5:05 PM, mickymoist said:

Sadly not, never been brave enough to tell anyone apart from the lovely people here.

Here to cuddle you!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 3

I have a chat up line, mentioned here a while ago, which I use at a club when the girls and the atmosphere is right, but never anywhere else:

"When you have the feeling of needing to pee, is it a 'nuisance' for you or a 'pleasure' ". Never has a girl answered the former, always after a little thought - its the 'pleasure' and it always leads to a brilliant and exciting conversation for the rest of the evening!

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/13/2019 at 4:02 PM, Bacardi said:

The only person I have ever told was my now ex boyfriend. We were fresh out of high school, I was a virgin and he was not. When the whole fumbling around, making out in his apartment staircase, and awkward sex in his closet away from his little brother thing just didn't turn me on anymore I finally got up the courage to tell him that my thing was piss. Boy, worst experience of my life. 

He literally laughed at me. He asked me if pissing my pants as a child is what triggered it and called me disgusting. From then until we broke up months later every time we got intimate he would ask if I wanted him to pee inside of me. I never had the nerve to tell him that it was naughty peeing that turned me on, and I just stomached the shame each and every time. 

Now my lips are sealed. No one, not my husband or my super inclusive kinky best friend know about my fetish. Just you guys and you don't even know who I am lol. I kink write from time to time on my fanfiction platform and have written a plethora of kinks, but all the piss ones are labeled "requests" instead of originals. It's a sad life, but when I'm here on this form I don't feel ostracised and "disgusting."

That sounds really bad.

I mean in a relationship you and your partner should know about each others deepest desires, thats why it is one of the first things I am trying to find out about a (at taht point only potential) new partner, before I allow things to become serious.

Hence I am single now for not only years but actually decades. 😉

Haven't you at least tried to probe a bit what you hubby thinks about this fetish, or do you know his deep desires?

Or do you avoid finding out, out of fear that he could be disgusted, too?

On 5/13/2019 at 5:39 PM, steamlover6 said:

I have a chat up line, mentioned here a while ago, which I use at a club when the girls and the atmosphere is right, but never anywhere else:

"When you have the feeling of needing to pee, is it a 'nuisance' for you or a 'pleasure' ". Never has a girl answered the former, always after a little thought - its the 'pleasure' and it always leads to a brilliant and exciting conversation for the rest of the evening!

Good idea; though I think that if you meet a lady that thinks about anything pee-related as a nuisance or even disgusting.... well, the mere suggestion that it could be a pleasure must make her think of you as a weirdo.

I have to think about this.

ABOUT THE ORIGINAL QUESTION:

On 5/11/2019 at 2:25 PM, Gotah said:

Has some of you ever confessed somebody that you are into this tipe of thing? If yes how did you do it and how was the person's reaction afterwards?

(...)

Yes. Only to ladies, though, and - with one exception - only to ladies that I considered to become intimate with.

Some people on an online dating platform now know about my fetish (not in to much detail though), and the reactions ranged from "what ever floats your boat" to "how funny! LOL!". That later reaction - while not actually hurtful - still felt at least a bit disrespectful.

Another lady I was in a short relationship with also knows about my fetish (and I about hers). It was not a match, though, and we broke up a while later (it was not only due to the mismatching fetishes, but they surely contributed).

Also, I talked to a lady I only was friends with about it, and we both now know each others fetishes (also a mismatch, btw, but that did not matter, as she was actually in a relationship at that time).

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Great that this thread is coming back to life a bit because two nights ago I kind of "confessed" my best friend about it. Unfortunately I didn't get the timing right, meaning I sort of told her that I maybe could have this kind of fetish (I was way to scared to actually tell her the truth) right before we said goodbye and went back home, so there wasn't really a chance to discuss it properly. 

But the good news is, she didn't seem to be bothered or disgusted by that, apparently ... the hour before we had a very funny conversation about various types of fetishes that we found on the internet and she seemed to have a certain interest in the pee fetish one (hooray, haha) ... But, I am not going to start hoping for a miracle, maybe she just thought it was funny and not more. It kinda bugs me still that I didn't have the balls to tell her earlier. 

I like how I aproached it though, while we were walking home the piss fetish came into the conversation again, but just for a fugitive moment. I didn't care and took my opportunity to tell her that there MIGHT be a chance that I have it aswell without realizing it, because I've had dreams about peeing women (that she knows about btw) and maaaybe my unconscious already knows that I have this particular fetish while my conscious self doesn't (bullshit obviously, but it helped me to not make me look like a freak😂) and she started to talk about scientific stuff on why this might be true and shortly after we went our separate ways.

Anyway, I'm not going to discuss this again with her in the next months, or maybe even years, unless I get the perfect chance to do so. But like I said earlier, I do not think that she shares the same passion but at least it seems like she could tolerate it ... However, if it turns out she does like peeing it could be one of the gratest things that ever happened to me, hahahah

I can try to keep you up to date if something happens 😉

Edited by Gotah
  • Like 2

I confessed to my friends after they suspected that I was in to wetting when I showed them my fiction and they thought I must have written it semi-autobiographically about my own experience. They were so accepting it was great.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

My wife is the only person who knows - she is into watersports too. I’m so lucky to have met her (we met online).

Some of the posts make me angry, why can’t people just be accepted for who they are! I’m glad this site exists so that people can share how they feel. 

• Like 1
15 hours ago, CON2H4 said:

I accidentally confessed to half my sixth form, they seemed to be somewhat accepting at first, but I overheard a few talk bad about it behind my back.

Greatly unjust

On ‎5‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 2:25 PM, Gotah said:

Only with people I had sex with

With Others… I prefer to spy their reaction when I piss around pretending it's just necessity!!!

• Like 2
  • Love 2

I talk about it with my best friend all the time...probably too much. That’s why I’m here 😉

He’s very open-minded, so I just brought it up during a general conversation about sex.

• Like 2

I brought it up to my ex-wife early on in the marriage. It didn't go very well, and she used it against me later. Except for this forum, I haven't bothered to tell anybody.

The thing with my ex started on the honeymoon. We spent a couple days at a resort. After dinner one night on the way back to our cabin, we went the the bathrooms and she (I guess jokingly) asked me about going in with her. Since it was a public space, I wasn't up for it. I brought it up later on back at home. She seemed willing, but weeks later nothing happened. I only got her to go for me after her cousin's wedding. I was designated driver, and she was drinking. That's probably why. And like I said, later on she was using it against me.

• Like 2

Like many on here the only person I have told were my ex-wife. She was never excited by it but would indulge me in the shower. Never piss in my mouth or let me piss in hers. Just pissing on the legs.

I've never told anyone else except women I've met on dating sites. It works 2fold that way: First to find an indulging mate and second to scare away women I'm not interested in that don't seem to take no for an answer.

As for friends and family...Hell no! They are so uptight, they wouldn't understand. A friend of mine told me of his ex business partner had a fetish of peeing on women that he was fucking while in the shower. He said he was disgusted by the practice.

So that's my story, one or three of many! Have a wet, happy day!

• Like 1

My best friend knows. We dated briefly but it wasn’t until we split up that I told him. He reacted very well and will often pee in front of me if the situation calls for it, but has completely ruled out any sort of intimacy with it.

As for other friends or family, hell no! They wouldn’t like it at all and I’d be too afraid of any judgement to say anything. 

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, chubbybirb999 said:

My best friend knows. We dated briefly but it wasn’t until we split up that I told him. He reacted very well and will often pee in front of me if the situation calls for it, but has completely ruled out any sort of intimacy with it.

As for other friends or family, hell no! They wouldn’t like it at all and I’d be too afraid of any judgement to say anything. 

A nice arrangement there.Someone will let you watch them pee.What kind of "situation" calls for it then?

On 6/8/2019 at 12:07 PM, chubbybirb999 said:

Basically if I’m nearby in the house when he pees, he’ll let me see. If he’s needing to go while I’m in the shower, he’ll just come in and go. There have been occasions he’s had to pee in a bottle in front of me too. 

Early on in my first marriage, when I was trying to convince my ex-wife of how much fun and hot this could be, I tried something similar. We were upstairs on our computers. I'd been drinking beer, and brought an empty 2L bottle of soda with me. I held until it would be next to impossible to hold more, and emptied into the bottle. I don't remember how full it was. She wasn't impressed. Talk about ruining the fun...