On 5/9/2019 at 11:15 PM, gldenwetgoose said:

Great story @Riley  - told beautifully.

On 5/9/2019 at 11:23 PM, kinkydom said:

Thanks for sharing. Such a well written story, full of great detail and imagery!

17 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

Wow. I've never been brave enough to piss in a hot tub, good for you lol

Thank you so much!! I was kind of nervous posting this because I didn't know how people would respond to it but I'm so happy it was well received🙂

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Riley said:

Thank you so much!! I was kind of nervous posting this because I didn't know how people would respond to it but I'm so happy it was well received🙂

With a story like that I don't think anyone would be upset by it lol. Like I said, bravo, your braver than me lol

• Thanks 1
On 5/10/2019 at 7:55 AM, Riley said:

I knew If I held it any longer I would be visibly desperate when I decided to get out so I needed to go now. I went to get up afraid of the biting cold that was about to envelop me but then Brooke, noticing I was getting up, said semi audibly, "Why are you leaving?"

I blushed and awkwardly responded having now sat back down from my barely moved position, "I have to pee"

"Just pee here," she said almost laughing

"Are you sure that wouldn't be.... weird?"

"I won't tell if you don't," She said

I love this. The whole story has a kind of tentative intimacy about it. I’ve pissed in a few hot tubs but there are very few people I would admit that to, fewer still who would sit in a hot tub with me and tell me to piss in the water they’re sitting in.

• Like 1

@Riley, excellent story, well written and sexy.

I have peed in many a hot tub - both alone and with people.   The weird thing is that if the water is hotter than body temperature, rather than the usual warmth that you feel when peeing in water, your pee actually feels cool.   The first couple of times it surprised me, but I'm used to it now.   I've been on cruise ship holidays where I've shared hot tubs with several total strangers, sitting quite close to each other and I have peed there numerous times.   There was once when a woman got up from her lounger, dropped into the hot tub amongst other people and only stayed a couple of minutes before getting back out and going back to her lounger.  I would almost guarantee that she only went in there to pee.   It felt good to know that she had just peed right next to me.  The number of people using those hot tubs in a day means that I reckon they have a fairly high pee content by the end of the day.   I believe that they actually pump them out and refresh them every day or two rather than the more normal practice of leaving water in for weeks or even months.  My wife also pees in hot tubs - she normally tells me when she does it.

• Hot 2