Pissing fetish club

11 hours ago, pianotrancer said:

Hi. I recently plucked up the courage to visit a private piss fetish venue in London.  I've been there twice now. They have a padding pool where you can pee on each other.  There are mostly guys there but a few ladies too. I was nervous though,  I have to admit, it was very new to me. Best time was watching a lady squatting over a guy as she peed on his chest. I was kneeling and watching from behind. I put my hand under her stream- wow it was amazing.  Second time I went there, a really nice girl stood above me and peed into my mouth (first time I'd had it in my mouth). After she finished and before I could get up, a couple of guys peed on me. I spent quite a while with the second guy as we played with each other and this guy had a huge amount of piss to share. We pissed on each other for ages and had a crowd watching us. Can't wait for the next one!

can you tell what the club is called?

• Agree 4
13 hours ago, pianotrancer said:

Hi. I recently plucked up the courage to visit a private piss fetish venue in London.  I've been there twice now. They have a padding pool where you can pee on each other.  There are mostly guys there but a few ladies too. I was nervous though,  I have to admit, it was very new to me. Best time was watching a lady squatting over a guy as she peed on his chest. I was kneeling and watching from behind. I put my hand under her stream- wow it was amazing.  Second time I went there, a really nice girl stood above me and peed into my mouth (first time I'd had it in my mouth). After she finished and before I could get up, a couple of guys peed on me. I spent quite a while with the second guy as we played with each other and this guy had a huge amount of piss to share. We pissed on each other for ages and had a crowd watching us. Can't wait for the next one!

Whoa! They have places like that? 😮 I’m in the wrong country. I’d just lay out there with a funnel in my mouth while holding a ladies room icon. It’s a fantasy of mine to get pissed on by multiple women. 

• Like 2
On 5/10/2019 at 7:34 AM, Starks2010 said:

Whoa! They have places like that? 😮 I’m in the wrong country. 

Lol I was thinking the same thing. A place like that doesn't exist where I live. Possibly in a big city in other provinces maybe 

• Haha 2
On 5/10/2019 at 2:54 AM, pianotrancer said:

Does sound an amazing place but not something I could ever do, I'm a much more private introverted type in real life, have never liked the idea of going to a sex party. Like the intimacy of one on one.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@pianotrancer, That sounds like a great event.   So - presumably over the evening the paddling pool gets fuller and fuller as people add to it?   Also - if it is a general pee fetish activity party, are there places you can pee other than the paddling pool?   i.e. do they approve of peeing elsewhere in the club?   Are their toilets where people leave doors open so you can watch?  What else occurs?  I don't live too far from London, so it could be a possibility.

If you go in the piss pool, do you strip off?   Or if you went in clothed and got soaked, do they then mind you sitting on the furniture in your wet clothes and/or dripping all over the floor?

I would expect that there may be the option of peeing in glasses and sharing them with others - is that an option?

Presumably they try to keep most of the pee in the pool, but there must be some peeing on the floor going on.   Is it carpet or do they have a hard floor and they just hose it down at the end.

Sorry for all the questions, but for me, an ideal pee party would let you pee anywhere without concern, but for the organisers, it has to be feasible to clean up afterwards.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
13 hours ago, spywareonya said:

Oh we could create a club like that!!! I would be the Mistress of the place ahahahahah and you guys the bouncers ahahah

I wanna be a bouncer too xd

Edited by Peefreak99
  • Like 2
13 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

@sywareonya Good to have you back!!!!

I am back a little

Still exploring if I can find what I need

Check my most recent posts in the Final Call, you will understand better

Thank you anyway my friend!!

• Like 3
11 hours ago, mickymoist said:

Does sound an amazing place but not something I could ever do, I'm a much more private introverted type in real life, have never liked the idea of going to a sex party. Like the intimacy of one on one.

Ridiculous, since you have a body which made me slobber since first time I saw it… so...

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I know the economics would never work (or more realistically I know that I couldn't afford it) but imagine if there were a classy boutique hotel where you check into your room, and shortly afterwards there were a quiet tap at the door and a young lady would come in, straddle your lap and whisper into your ear "what would you like me to do right now...?"

There are places like that, my friend, they are just ruled by Mafia ahahahaha

Don't ask how I know

• Like 4
3 hours ago, Peefreak99 said:

I wanna be a bouncer too xd

3 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

Lol I think we all would. I would want to be more than a bouncer tho lol

Ooooooh here are my boys… muscles and cocks and HEARTS

My Column Holders… Joakin and Boaz… Longsightedness and Fury...

• Like 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, spywareonya said:

Check some VIP parties, girls are peeing on the floor (or unto other partecipants) even if it is NOT a piss party

By the morning, the floor is decorated with used condoms...

Wow you sure know the right parties to attend lol

• Haha 1

hi,

A woman to wet me I want, but one or men ah no there ever !!!
And even a woman in private ok, but certainly not with a public.
I already had a few drops of an Ex in the face by accident, but from there to drink it's something else !! 😳
  • Like 1
On 5/13/2019 at 4:06 PM, gldenwetgoose said:

I know the economics would never work (or more realistically I know that I couldn't afford it) but imagine if there were a classy boutique hotel where you check into your room, and shortly afterwards there were a quiet tap at the door and a young lady would come in, straddle your lap and whisper into your ear "what would you like me to do right now...?"

I've actually had an experience very much like that,  except it was two young ladies instead of one.  

Surprisingly affordable too.

• Like 1
  • Hot 2
8 hours ago, likesToLick said:

I've actually had an experience very much like that,  except it was two young ladies instead of one.  

Surprisingly affordable too.

...tell…?

• Agree 3
10 hours ago, spywareonya said:

..tell…?

It was a very nice resort-type hotel in Thailand,  the kind with a swimming pool and poolside bar.  Luxurious room with air-conditioning, en suite bathroom, balcony and a king-size bed. 

The two ladies who knocked on my door were nothing to do with the hotel,  but came from an agency that has featured a few times in the British tabloid press.  I would say both were in their mid to late twenties, and without doubt two of the prettiest girls I have ever seen. 

They were friendly and playful, and very happy for me to undress them and kiss them in all my favorite places.  After playing on the bed for a half hour or so, one girl asked me "you want peepee?" Of course I said yes, so both of them came into the bathroom with me and gave me a nice warm shower, both at once.  That was followed by more kisses from me, you can guess where 😇.

The ladies stayed with me for a couple of hours and left me feeling very relaxed indeed.  They even taught me to speak a few words in their Issan dialect, but I have forgotten since.  I think I was a bit too bedazzled for language lessons 🙂

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
2 hours ago, likesToLick said:

It was a very nice resort-type hotel in Thailand,  the kind with a swimming pool and poolside bar.  Luxurious room with air-conditioning, en suite bathroom, balcony and a king-size bed. 

The two ladies who knocked on my door were nothing to do with the hotel,  but came from an agency that has featured a few times in the British tabloid press.  I would say both were in their mid to late twenties, and without doubt two of the prettiest girls I have ever seen. 

They were friendly and playful, and very happy for me to undress them and kiss them in all my favorite places.  After playing on the bed for a half hour or so, one girl asked me "you want peepee?" Of course I said yes, so both of them came into the bathroom with me and gave me a nice warm shower, both at once.  That was followed by more kisses from me, you can guess where 😇.

The ladies stayed with me for a couple of hours and left me feeling very relaxed indeed.  They even taught me to speak a few words in their Issan dialect, but I have forgotten since.  I think I was a bit too bedazzled for language lessons 🙂

HOLY FUCK

Anyway this explains perfectly what you meant

I got it now

Just a question, not curiosity but actual interest on a technical stance, no sex at all, right?

• Like 2