Wet Occurrences

1 minute ago, Jayne78 said:

Not sure how this compares to most women my age I guess these are pretty poor stats on average (or good from your point of view)

Iam not sure how you compare lol. Iam thinking you're right down the middle of the road lol

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
8 minutes ago, Jayne78 said:

Middle of the road I don't think so.

Are there any mums here just turned 40? What do u think?

I am pretty sure my numbers are a lot worse than average.

Jayne, you peeing in the middle of the road would be a major turn on for me.

I don't think your numbers are any worse than average. In fact, if I didn't have anything to grab onto, I'm sure they'd be much better than mine.

• Agree 1
55 minutes ago, Jayne78 said:

Iam sure your numbers are average. That's what I ment by say middle of the road. Bad choice of slang, sorry 

Edited by speedy3471
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Jayne78 said:

My wife is 36 and after two kids she frequently soaks her panties or loses it before totally sitting down. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

My wife is in her mid-40's and she has an accident about once every 2 to 3 weeks. She has flooded her panties in the driveway in front of tbe house. Very often she starts to pee before sitting down which is evident by her drips on the top of the seat. She also pees on the bottom of the toilet seat when sitting down. Many times I have lifted the seat and the bottom was drenched. I don't think it is splash back but pee spraying everywhere until the lips open up some. 

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
4 hours ago, Navdoc73 said:

My wife is in her mid-40's and she has an accident about once every 2 to 3 weeks. She has flooded her panties in the driveway in front of tbe house. Very often she starts to pee before sitting down which is evident by her drips on the top of the seat. She also pees on the bottom of the toilet seat when sitting down. Many times I have lifted the seat and the bottom was drenched. I don't think it is splash back but pee spraying everywhere until the lips open up some. 

Your wife had my deepest sympathy I can totall epathise with her.

• Like 2
17 hours ago, clay6 said:

My wife is 36 and after two kids she frequently soaks her panties or loses it before totally sitting down. 

Sounds me and your wife have a lot in common.

Thanks for sharing makes me feel more 'normal'

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

My wife is only 30, we have 1 son and she has a few accidental wettings as well. Sneezing or coughing usually causes it. Laughing for sure does lol

I'll bet you're quite the jokester, too? 😝

• Haha 1
57 minutes ago, Jayne78 said:

Sounds me and your wife have a lot in common.

Thanks for sharing makes me feel more 'normal'

Totally normal. She’s just learned to live with it. Anatomy wise she still looks pretty much the same down there but her urgency to pee comes on much stronger and quicker. 

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

I sadly have never married,but am well aware of the unpredictability of the human body.Whether it be male or female.As a young boy I suffered from bladder issues,which resulted in some cruel teasing and unhappy times.😔

11 hours ago, Navdoc73 said:

My wife will spray the bottom of the seat quite often too. Same reason. She has no control over where it goes when she first starts. 

• Hot 1
3 hours ago, Jayne78 said:

Mine to urges which I can hold for max 20 minutes and dribbles when exercising

Yea she is the same way. She’s had to pee in cups in the car before when we couldn’t stop in time. She also leaks when exercising. Especially when doing something like squats 

On 5/11/2019 at 1:20 AM, speedy3471 said:

Iam sorry to hear this. Children when they are young are so fragile. Being bullied can have devastating effects then and later on in life

Thanks.Yeah it's true.Happily,I look on it now as another part of my life.I'm sure if those who made things bad for me back then,could see me now ,they would know it didn't hold me back.

• Like 1

I think it is a very common situation for ladies who are in their late 30s and upwards - hence the massive market for panty liners, incontinence pads and incontinence underwear - they are not for the elderly with inability to control, they are for the younger ladies who experience the occasional leakage.   My wife has certainly reported leakage on many occasions.

• Like 2
On 5/11/2019 at 1:59 AM, Jayne78 said:

I take it as you are on this forum #clay6 that you enjoy your wifes accidents (which is fine) however as I know from experience she will need your support at these times.

Please give her all the support she needs it is a terrible feeling when as a grown woman you wet yourself.

After an accident I was really hard on myself thinking that I have toilet trained my little daughter and yet clearly I'm not.

So enjoy her accidents and thanks for sharing with me but when she needs that hug be there for her.

I tried for years to hide my issue and told no one. It was hard.

Oh I am. She has learned to pretty much just embrace it now. Luckily she has never had any issues with wetting in public places or inconvenient times. Just lots of sudden urgency. 

• Like 2