Kids walk in on you

My big sister once caught we having a wank when she was about 20 and i was about 16.

I was kneeling down at the side of the bed with a copy of Health and Efficiency,it was mainly a black and white photos of nudists but when youre 16,its good enough.Luckily i was facing away from the door and she didnt fully enter,but i think she knew what i was doing when she popped her head in my room,to announce dinner was ready...

• Haha 2
Guest UnabashedUser

My 4 year old neice wandered in when  I was relieving myself while visiting one Christmas , took one look as I  hurriedly tried to stop and tuck in, and said "Uncle Jimmy what is wrong with your vagina? " 

A few months ago I was playing hide and seek with my granddaughter at my mother in laws house. She is 4 by the way. I would hide behind doors or under the dining room table. Well I had to shit very badly. So I duck in to the bathroom right off the living room. Most of the family is in the living room visiting. So there I am and my granddaughter picks the lock, flings the door wide open and yells "GOTCHA POPPY!!!". I yell "NOOOOOOOOO!"and my wife comes flying to the door to save my honor. Right then I was beyond pissed. No we all just laugh our asses off.

• Haha 4

We were never secretive about bathroom use when my daughter was growing up. She saw both my wife and I using the toilet many times and just took it as normal activity.   When she got a bit older we decided it was appropriate to give each other a bit of privacy.

It was the same when I was a lad.  My mum and dad were fairly open and I saw my mum peeing many times in the bathroom and when we were out walking.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
19 hours ago, Jayne78 said:

My  'little darlings' are 3 and 5 I have one of each with my son being the eldest.

I only raised sons.  So your son should be past the terrible twos and past the repeat at four.  Neat.

• Like 1