This weekends piss.......

Over the weekend I peed outside quite a few times.  We were staying in a caravan.  On Saturday evening I was with four others including my wife, standing in a car park waiting for a group of us to be ready to go out for food and I said I needed to pee before we headed out, but rather than walking across the car park to the toilets, I walked 15 feet away and peed into the bushes.  When we got back, I peed in the bushes again before going into the caravan.    My wife peed in the toilet in the caravan, but as we only ever empty the toilet in the bushes anyway, I just cut out the middle man.  - We adopt the policy that the toilet in the caravan is for peeing only and tissues etc., go in the bin bag, so that makes it easy to empty the toilet cassette into the bushes rather than having to lug it to a toilet for disposal.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Bacardi said:

Lol. I've done that before. Got tired of the hubs piling his laundry up next to the fucking hamper so I've been using it as a toilet for the last week or so. He went digging for something the other night and said "Ugh. I think the cats have been pissing on my clothes." Then he picked them up and washed them. Less work for me, more fun for me. Win win right?

Lol sounds fair to me

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a dog who persistently requires to be out, we have an outhouse on the back of our house which leads to a big garden, if required when letting the dog out there is a drain right beside the outback to garden door so if needs be (daily) I just piss against the wall down onto the drain 

• Like 1