My final call

14 minutes ago, rajpatel1993 said:

Please stay on the forum, I would miss you otherwise.

I learnt to appreciate you too in this little time we have been friend!!!

I do not wanna go away, but need to notify people I am here to achieve a very precise role, because I wanna use it in order to lead an army, to make people feel less lonely… to maybe change the world

I need more love and following than what I struggled to get in the last months, more people understanding I give only in order to get, not as blackmailing, but in the guise that I give in order to "lure people into getting aroused and thus more active, more reactive, more headlong, more intense, more grateful toward me and toward the other great contributors of this forum"

Sensibilize the Public toward the fact we are not here to jerk off but the get the respect Society refuses to give us

If they somehow can endure serenele the fact of being cornered, if they do not plan to lash out, then I am USELESS HERE

I am here to build a LEGION

I need people chatting with me but not about pointless things, I need people to commune in real friendship, realize likes are important to keep visibility afloat, and more than anything AIMING AT MAKING US ALL FEEL LESS LONELY

• Love 2

It would be a sad thing if you parted from this site Nancy you have been a female powerhouse of sexuality and sensuality and I have enjoyed all your posts hun and all the interactions and chats we have had.

Lots of love as always

cheekyfe11a ❤️ x x x

Edited by cheekyfe11a
  • Love 1

I’ve only been on the forum a short time.   In that time, however, I’ve been accepted by many here and shown that that my interest or love of this is not a dirty secret that makes me in some way less or inferior.    I’m learning that we’re all just people who share something and are all good.   Maybe even better.   

I certainly hope you’ll receive what it is you need to stay.  I’d imagine many here look to you or rely on you without you knowing so.   

I am only in the beginning stages of my return to this exploration and journey after many years of my putting it aside.   This forum has been most instrumental, even in this short time, in rekindling it.  I refuse to believe it wasn’t meant to happen.   

You've been HUGE in this already, so thank you.   And I hope you’ll be able to stay.    

• Love 2

@cheekyfe11a

@HammerheadPilot

I propose you a reflection

You are among my best friends and you are NOT included in the list of those I consider as taking what I give for granted

You are never avaricious nor in likes nor in replies

And yet, after I wrote I want people to actually greet each other, my first post still have 0 reactions

If I was a newcomer posting a pic of a woman pissing, I would have already got many out of instinct

THIS is what is pressuring me to leave

I know the forum is about pee, do not misunderstand the essence of my complaining

Is that what I am, what I share, is too important in my eyes

(not for ego, but because of the horrors I faced to become who I am, horrors that constantly lurk as a "honourable background" in EVERYTHING I post, even when I am cheerful, I consider myself entitled to be that happy because I am happy OF MYSELF after ENDURING THOSE HORRORS)

to accept its appreciation is up to gambling with chance

I want people to greet ME, not to flatter me, THANK YOU FOR GIVING ME THE CHANCE TO SAY THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL, but because I want to teach people HOW MARVELLOUS IT IS TO GREET OTHERS, and how mandatorily it is for me to see intimate things greeted

Check your posts: find at least one which MISSED TO GET A LIKE FROM ME

I (good-heartedly) challenge you

I summon people to be like me

• Love 3
1 hour ago, spywareonya said:

This is my final call

I am nothing beside this

If unheard, I will take it as a proof what I am is appreciated but not understood

What I give is not for free, nor for everybody

Is only for those that can give a human the headlong love it deserve

I love you all with twisted intensity

I summon you all to love me just as morbidly

Please don't do this, you will be missed by so many, with us among them. You have made such a difference here, to the site in general, to me and most of all to Maigh. (You frightened Mary, sorry)

Please think about it, and don't just go. 

image.jpeg

This pic has staggered Maigh, she has dreamt things like this, she was the leader of a clan of Picts, she has saved this to keep, and will always associate this with you.

• Love 3

8 minutes ago, Scot_Lover said:

Please don't do this, you will be missed by so many, with us among them. You have made such a difference here, to the site in general, to me and most of all to Maigh. (You frightened Mary, sorry)

Please think about it, and don't just go. 

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

HOW RIDICULOUS THAT THE FIRST TO NOTICE THIS POST ARE THE ONLY ONES I ALREADY CONSIDER MARVELLOUS HUMANS AND WOULD REMAIN MAYBE EVEN ONLY FOR THEM

Nobody else, nobody new

How sad to be Always right

• Like 2
  • Love 1
29 minutes ago, Scot_Lover said:

This pic has staggered Maigh, she has dreamt things like this, she was the leader of a clan of Picts, she has saved this to keep, and will always associate this with you

It's "Freedom guiding The People", a symbol of French Revolution (of which I had almost been part, for those who believe these things, in my previous life)

To be linked by her to this pics is for me a reason to feel my heart as filled with light

THANK YOU

Edited by spywareonya
  • Love 3

Now that I wrote the post I posted BEFORE this very one, I will go, it's late, now my reasons are there for all to see, no more secrets, no more hints, my true core revealed

POWER TO INSPIRE

Is my motto

GIVE ME POWER, I will put it at the forum service

Or I will not be much fitting around anymore, and I will stay only for people like you, but my dedication will be downsized

Be the obscure patroness of outcasts is my destiny

here or in another forum or outside the web, I will be where I am entitled to be that

• Love 4
Guest UnabashedUser
3 hours ago, Admin said:

However, whilst I definitely think you should stay, I feel maybe you need another source of 'power' as well to get the full attention you need. I'm not quite sure what that is sadly. A cult, perhaps?

Agreed.

Iam very sad to hear this. You and every other member here are great. You've help many of us, me included feel comfortable with our fetishes. You've helped us all gain more confidence

I do hope you stay and not leave

• Agree 2
  • Love 1

@spywareonya,I would regard it as calamitous if you left the forum.

I understand you yearn for so much more than just the fetish. You are on a crusade and want to bring as much enlightenment as possible to as many of us as possible but the proof of your success is in being noticed. You need that.

If you feel not enough are noticing or following, you feel like leaving. But as your friend I implore you to stay. The active core membership is relatively small but we all love you.

I have my own issues which take me away from here sometimes, but if I don't react immediately because of that, I always will when I can. Last night I was not on the forum because due to stressy situations I have PM'ed you about I felt the need to get drunk.

But later this evening was thinking of reaching out to the Mistress of Cancer again, but how can I continue with such things without your guidance? I feel that I need you here and if you ceased to come here it would be a terrible loss, even if we kept in touch by other means. But though you have my email address I have no means of initiating contact with you off this site. Am afraid if you leave here I will lose you forever.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
17 hours ago, spywareonya said:

You are my family, the family I never had

Then stay here with us. To all the main community members, you are far more than simply "around". You are a central part of our little family. This place would never be the same without you. You have touched our lives and changed them for the better. You have certainly touched my life

• Agree 1
  • Love 3
17 hours ago, spywareonya said:

You guys mean to much to me

You are my family, the family I never had

Iam so very glad everyone here is like family to you, as they are to me. I hope this may encourage you to stay with us 

• Agree 3
  • Love 1

I think i speak for everyone when i say i want you to stay and that you are special but in a good way and you will be missed but i will give you one of my email adresses and if you want to write do it and if you don't i understand take care friend💜

• Like 2
  • Love 1
Good evening Nancy, With the problem of English it is not easy to express myself on this forum.
I signed up GOLD it's partly because of your presence and personality that I admire!
You embody freedom of expression and do not hide your thoughts and ideas.
Well sad will be this forum if you leave! but nobody has the right to dictate what you decide it's up to you and you alone to make this decision..
But a departure will mark a cross on this forum ...
Sincerely......................................
Désolé pour mon Anglais !!
Edited by Alan-P
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
23 hours ago, spywareonya said:

(...)

Is only for those that can give a human the headlong love it deserve 

(...)

I do not love, never have, never will; no gonna lie here.

Only thing I can say is:

If you think you need to shift away your focus from this forum, I will not try to convince you otherwise, just because I would _like_ you to stay.

Do what you feel is right.

• Love 1