Methods of masturbation?

On 5/21/2023 at 9:24 AM, Bacardi said:

I masturbate by squeezing my thighs together. I've been doing it since i was a child that way when I discovered my pee fetish and just never grew out of it. I've never liked touching myself between my legs, and vibrators do work for me over my clit, but I prefer to squeeze. It's discreet and I can do it anywhere I want to.

I have the biggest fantasy about my partner doing this, if I ever found out she did or caught her I would encourage her to enjoy it as often as she likes or even just let her enjoy it pretending like I don’t know what’s she’s doing and be unbelievably turned on by it lol 

• Love 1
On 5/21/2023 at 7:24 AM, Bacardi said:

I masturbate by squeezing my thighs together. I've been doing it since i was a child that way when I discovered my pee fetish and just never grew out of it. I've never liked touching myself between my legs, and vibrators do work for me over my clit, but I prefer to squeeze. It's discreet and I can do it anywhere I want to.

Very cool! I didn't know you could do that.

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
  • 10 months later...
On 5/21/2023 at 8:24 AM, Bacardi said:

What’s the craziest place you’ve done this? Did you orgasm?

On 5/21/2023 at 5:24 AM, Bacardi said:

If you don't mind saying, what are you actually doing when you do this (in other words, why does this work to get you off)? Are you pinching your clitoris between the skin of your thighs and making the skin rub against it? or do the muscles you are clenching do something inside your body? 

9 hours ago, Carb0nBased said:

If you don't mind saying, what are you actually doing when you do this (in other words, why does this work to get you off)?

I am not 100 percent sure lol. Think it's mostly applying pressure to my clit since my thighs are so big. 

It's apparently so common it has a name. Syntribation. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wellandgood.com/what-is-syntribation/amp/

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, thanks1972 said:

You must be pretty good at hiding your O's.

3 minutes ago, thanks1972 said:

That's great for church but not so much for sitting beside one's mother.

Lmfao. I was young at the time. Like 12.

• Cheeky 1

Methods of masturbation, for men it is typically pretty simple. For women is can be so varied. This is why communicating with your partner is so important.

I am reminded of the time I used to see someone masturbate on the daily not realizing what she was doing. The school we attended had a dress code, guys wore slacks and a dress shirt and the gals wore a skirt and blouse or a dress. The person in question would wear a skirt and then tuck one leg up. She would almost sit on it. Later on I realized that she could rub herself on her heel. I imagine it made the days much better when you were in a constant state of arousal.

4 hours ago, Bacardi said:

I can remember doing it in church once and in the car next to my mom. Both times I remember orgasming. 

Remind me not to invite you to church with me....

• Haha 1

I never masturbate in strange places, but i do get excited and rub my thighs while I'm out and about. I'm ashamed to say it, i was on a picnic for May 1st (which is a holiday in Italy), i was wearing a pull up because I knew it would be difficult to go to the bathroom, and finally i absolutely had to empty my bladder but i felt uncomfortable improvising a squat since there were so many guys and girls there, so i decided to pee in the pullup. I basically stood there with my wet pullup in the middle of various guys and i was very embarrassed for the fear of smelling pee. But at the same time i was very excited and kept squeezing and massaging my thighs (of course i couldn't touch myself among my friends)

• Hot 4
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/24/2019 at 1:24 AM, F.W said:

Guys,what is your technique?

Theres the "underhand",where the thumb of your wanking hand is to the top,or the "overhand",where the thumb is to the rear..I use mainly the underhand.Also whats nice sometimes,is i use my left hand to hold the base.Thats mainly when im just relaxed.

I have recently learned that the most sensitive part of my penis is the underside, so I try to concentrate my stroke on that side. Gives me more of a rush when I orgasm.