Happy to chat

To even say I have a pee fetish may be a little strong.

It is my husband who loves to watch me pee usually on the toilet though I have been caught short outdoors. 

I don't suppose if his cam had not come to light I would have even thought anything of it.

That said I have got a real buzz from knowing people enjoy seeing pics of me using the toilet . 

I have never really thought about men peeing as a turn on though I have obviously seen my husband from time to time.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Jayne78 said:

To even say I have a pee fetish may be a little strong.

It is my husband who loves to watch me pee usually on the toilet though I have been caught short outdoors. 

I don't suppose if his cam had not come to light I would have even thought anything of it.

That said I have got a real buzz from knowing people enjoy seeing pics of me using the toilet . 

I have never really thought about men peeing as a turn on though I have obviously seen my husband from time to time.

Thank you for your reply Jayne and I do love to see pics of you using the toilet hun makes me nice and hard 😋x x 

• Thanks 1
Guest UnabashedUser

Jayne; Do you ever go and pee just to get your husband horny followed by a fast rogering in bed after you're finished?

Do you ever finger a little after you finish peeing? 

Do you ever feature sucking him while you sit on the toilet peeing? My wife and love doing that from time to time. She knows that the slightest sound of her tinkling into the bowl induces an enormous erection and a need to fuck. 

Love the latest batch of pix. Thanks so much for joining in here and we await further pics , stories, and conversations. 

I was just going to ask the same as @Peefreak99 - intrigued to hear some of those caught outside stories - like where you were, how it felt - risky? thrilling? or just embarrassing?

(I realise as you've said you don't really had a strong pee fetish yourself, it may seem really freaky for us to be asking...)

Edited by gldenwetgoose
  • Like 1
51 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I was just going to ask the same as @Peefreak99 - intrigued to hear some of those caught outside stories - like where you were, how it felt - risky? thrilling? or just embarrassing?

(I realise as you've said you don't really had a strong pee fetish yourself, it may seem really freaky for us to be asking...)

We could be asking worse stuff😂 and my nick is pee"freak" so im expected to be freaky xd 

• Like 2

Longest I have held my pee mmmmm

well if you had asked me 5 years ago I would have said several hours these days it's about 20 minutes. That's what being a mum has done not that I would ever swap having my family.

• Like 2
On 5/8/2019 at 7:41 PM, UnabashedUser said:

Jayne; Do you ever go and pee just to get your husband horny followed by a fast rogering in bed after you're finished?

Do you ever finger a little after you finish peeing? 

Do you ever feature sucking him while you sit on the toilet peeing? My wife and love doing that from time to time. She knows that the slightest sound of her tinkling into the bowl induces an enormous erection and a need to fuck. 

Love the latest batch of pix. Thanks so much for joining in here and we await further pics , stories, and conversations. 

Sadly my sex life is not on a par with yours. My hubby being turned on by watching my bathroom activities but that's  where any water sport activities end.

I don't often finger myself on the toilet however when I have had an accident and I am cleaning myself I can overdo the shower head in my pubic area sometimes (I'm sure you know what I mean)

• Hot 2
On 5/9/2019 at 4:31 PM, Jayne78 said:

Longest I have held my pee mmmmm

well if you had asked me 5 years ago I would have said several hours these days it's about 20 minutes. That's what being a mum has done not that I would ever swap having my family.

Becoming a mother is a wonderful thing, yet life changing as well. For the better. That's how my wife phrases it

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On ‎5‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 8:39 PM, speedy3471 said:

Becoming a mother is a wonderful thing, yet life changing as well. For the better. That's how my wife phrases it

OUCH THIS IS ADORABLE!!!!

@Jayne78

I have a question darling

Also I will use the answer to know what to tell you around so to avoid mistakes

Are you comfortable with trying to piss somehow more naughtily?

Because you are hot as fuck

• Like 2

Am I comfortable pissing somewhere naughty NO

Im always scared of getting caught when peeing outside.

It is not the as me sharing my pics here I am the one in control

Edited by Jayne78
  • Agree 1
1 hour ago, Jayne78 said:

Am I comfortable pissing somewhere naughty NO

Im always scared of getting caught when peeing outside.

It is not the as me sharing my pics here I am the one in control

Good to know, so I won't make embarassing mistake again

I wrote somewhere, really cannot find where, that you should try, I tought I was encouraging you but indeed, as I just discovered, I was embarassing you, something I absolutely did not want

The "problem" is that you are so hot and sexy that we all would love to see you do our most intimate fantasies, to each his own, in my case it's public pissing

If you find that post then ignore it, I find it first, I will edit it

Kisses!!!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, spywareonya said:

Good to know, so I won't make embarassing mistake again

I wrote somewhere, really cannot find where, that you should try, I tought I was encouraging you but indeed, as I just discovered, I was embarassing you, something I absolutely did not want

The "problem" is that you are so hot and sexy that we all would love to see you do our most intimate fantasies, to each his own, in my case it's public pissing

If you find that post then ignore it, I find it first, I will edit it

Kisses!!!

Don't worry yourself it's not an issue.

In fact I am flattered you would like to see me in other scenarios.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi @Jayne78....   From your profile it looks to be just about a month since you joined us, and you've been really active in that time....

From your initial intro and a fair bit of what you've described, I think you said you didn't consider yourself to have a 'fetish' but you did enjoy the thrill of sharing pictures etc with us.

My question is - having become part of the community, having understood some of the diverse 'fascinations' that different members have - has it changed your attitude to pee at all?   You've shared stories of accidents where you've felt humiliated and we've tried to reassure there's nothing to be ashamed of.   Do you still consider accidents as embarrassing and unpleasant, or has your curiosity been awakened  - even if not to the extent of actively trying something taboo....???   Do you have a fantasy, even if you're not brave enough or circumstances don't permit you to enact it?

In the words of Lucifer (the TV series); "What is it you really desire...?" 

Firstly yes i enjoy the thrill of sharing my pictures and i hope the forum members like to see me either post accident or on the toilet.

Yes I have shared stories about my accidents but this is on my terms and i am in control. When i have an accident clearly i am not in control and yes i do feel humiliated. I can only thank the members for the support they have given, it has been unbelievable. 

So yes when i wet i do stilll consider it embarrassing and yes i am ashamed that at 40 sometimes wet myself.

My attitude has changed in the fact that i now realise some people find this a real turn on, i get my buzz from knowing I that this may be due to pics of me.

As for a fantasy im still thinking.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

If we knew each other,and we found out we were into peeing,in theory would you let me watch you?Knowing that you would be safe i wouldnt even think of anything else,we were just friends?

10 minutes ago, Jayne78 said:

Maybe !

Because silly as it may seem,i think my fantasies kind of revolve around simply being allowed to watch a woman have a wee.The idea that she has agreed to allow it,is a turn on to me.She is giving me full view of one of her most intimate acts.No touching etc,just watching.

• Like 1