Job Choices

When I was a young guy I wound up in the Navy as a Corpsman. While I was in school we were offered the opportunity to apply for additional advanced training. I applied for lab school. My reasons:

1. Low chance to be deployed somewhere shitty.

2. Very good job in civilian world.

3. Possibity of helping collect female urine samples. (Only happened once or twice. Nothing even remotely sexy.)

What was very hot though was when extremely hot women would hand me a urine sample that was still warm. 

Another cool thing was at one hospital we had a device that was in the restrooms. It was a little spinning shelf that the patient would put the specimen cup in and spin it around to give the tech the sample. When I was completely alone in the lab and it was quite you could hear the women pee. Lots of good experiences there. 

So my question for the group is has anyone else made a career decision base on our shared fetish?

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Not made a career choice out of it, but I think if I had my time again I might.   I have worked my career to my advantage where I can - it has given me the opportunity to be away from home staying in cities on the occasional weekend which has led to many Friday and Saturday night sightings.  Also I have spent a fair bit of time on customer sites and have had the opportunity to listen outside ladies toilets and even share some unisex toilets with women peeing in the adjacent cubicles.  

I'd love to be a party limousine driver - there must be dozens of opportunities to see drunk party chicks peeing by the side of the limo.   Or security guard/CCTV operator near nightclubs - good excuse to be there late at night and I'd make sure I had cameras covering handy pee spots.  Or maybe some kind of outdoor training/experience leader - must be opportunities there  --  I know @glad1 does a lot of outdoor experiences from which he has had a good number of sightings.

What about security patrol at a festival site.  That's got to be a great one.

• Like 1
On 5/3/2019 at 6:49 AM, Navdoc73 said:

What was very hot though was when extremely hot women would hand me a urine sample that was still warm. 

Yeah...I bet that would be amazing just imagining how that warm, yellow liquid was dispensed in the cup!