May of been caught!

15 minutes ago, Pissgirl2019 said:

alas there’s a workman in the cubicle up a ladder fitting an alarm

Thi is the kind of things that could drive me mad with anger HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

You plan something for a life and then somebody pops up HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Anyway, really hot story, you made me live like I was there with you

• Haha 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Pissgirl2019 said:

When I pissed myself whilst sat in my car in traffic on my way home from work, you know that feeling when you can no longer hold it in and it just starts seeping  out and you have no control at all 

Wow well i have never wett myself so idk or technicly yeah one time when i had held it all day and my bladder hurt really bad i was at a lake then so i peed trough my swimming shorts haha bet it fellt good releasing it in the car?")

• Like 1
20 hours ago, Pissgirl2019 said:

I couldn't turn around and leave I was too close to pissing myself, so I went into the next cubicle and pissed in the toilet, knowing full well he  could be looking over the top of the cubicle watching me 

If he was up the ladder in the next cubicle to you and you carried on regardless then you can guarantee that he didn't turn to look the other way!!   I take it you didn't look up to check?    Without a doubt, he definitely heard you.    He would either have enjoyed the show/audio or even if he is not particularly into pee, he would have liked the idea that he was so close to a lady who was semi naked whilst using the toilet.   I guess he would have tried to sneak a peek to see if he could catch a sight of some flesh as you adjusted your clothing.   Even if he had come down from the ladder when you went in - you said he didn't leave, so he definitely would have heard you.

• Like 3

@Pissgirl2019 If you said not to worry I would have stayed. If you talked to me I would habe watched intently. If it was not very clear I would taken a minute to ffinish enougj work to get to a sage stopimg point. No matter what I would have masturbated as soon as I could. 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Navdoc73 said:

I am a facility electrician and this NEVER happens to me!!!!!!!

😞😞😞😞

Murphy's law. It always happens to other people hahahhaa. I would be in the same boat as you. Iam not lucky enough to have things like this happen to me hahaha

8 hours ago, Navdoc73 said:

I am a facility electrician and this NEVER happens to me!!!!!!!

😞😞😞😞

Murphy's law. It always happens to other people hahahhaa. I would be in the same boat as you. Iam not lucky enough to have things like this happen to me hahaha