Girls Going to Bathroom Together

10 hours ago, rajpatel1993 said:

Just curious, why do girls often go to the bathroom together?

Because girl's bathrooms always have such long lines and as soon as your friend gets a stall it's kind of like a courtesy to share with your friend and have a quick wee. Honestly so jealous that men can all wee at a big trough at the same time and just walk straight out 😞

• Like 2
10 hours ago, rajpatel1993 said:

Just curious, why do girls often go to the bathroom together?

Women's bathrooms are always a social place along with just a place to pee. People will be fixing their hair, applying makeup, helping their toddlers, etc.. there's also the matter of comradery with a friend because it makes you feel more secure.  However I do know a lot of women that prefer to always use the bathroom alone so🀷

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Audrey81 said:

Honestly so jealous that men can all wee at a big trough at the same time and just walk straight out 😞

I'm sure I could teach you that skill, Audrey, so long as you promised you'd put it to good use. I can't guarantee, though, the men at the trough would be able to walk straight for some time. 😝

• Haha 1
  • Hot 1
On 5/2/2019 at 7:30 AM, glad1 said:

I'm sure I could teach you that skill, Audrey, so long as you promised you'd put it to good use. I can't guarantee, though, the men at the trough would be able to walk straight for some time. 😝

I know i wouldn't be able to hahaha

On 5/2/2019 at 9:30 AM, glad1 said:

I definitely would not be able to after seeing that next to me

On 5/2/2019 at 6:30 AM, glad1 said:

I'm not a dude but I think I would have some trouble walking after seeing that too xD

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1