Joining gold question

8 minutes ago, hyde07 said:

When you ask for our email adress im assuming its the one that is conected to our accounts? 

Can you just confirm this?

Thanks

We must mention @Admin to call his attention on this thread

But I am quite sure the answer is yes

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Admin said:

Yes, you are both spot on. @hyde07 @spywareonya

Having said that, if you want to use a different email address (i.e. you want the invoice to be sent to a different place) that's fine too, as long as your username is entered correctly. 🙂 

I cant access the email adress i used anymore, i'll have to use a different one assuming that i need to be able to open said email, and its not just a reciept? 

2 minutes ago, hyde07 said:

I cant access the email adress i used anymore, i'll have to use a different one assuming that i need to be able to open said email, and its not just a reciept? 

Is it the 3 month or 12 month you wanted? I can PM you the details instead if it's easier, as yes the email would need to be opened otherwise.

But any email will work fine, regardless of matching your registered one (though you can change your registered email here too if you like). 🙂 

9 minutes ago, hyde07 said:

3 months, im a little short on cash at the moment, hopefully in 3 months i'll have the spare money to go for a year.

Pm would definitely be easier for me?

Sure. It's just a link that's sent to complete the signup, so it makes no difference whether it's via PM or email. 🙂 

You should have received the details now, but just let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks.