The Hunger and Thirst Games

13 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

@polecat

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!

You turned the most infamous plagiarization of History into something enjoyable!!!!

HAHA indeed. I plagiarized the plagiarization. And I enjoyed doing it. Confession - have a little thing for Jennifer Lawrence who seems to share some things with all here.

• Agree 2
10 minutes ago, polecat said:

who seems to share some things with all here.

THEN I AM NOT THE FUCKING ONLY ONE WHO SUSPECTED THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (doing Tarzan shriek of victory right now)

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, spywareonya said:

She even had to pay money to the original author of Battle Royale because Hunger gays ehm Games was its total copy

and my rendition was not only more believable but more entertaining

• Agree 1
8 minutes ago, polecat said:

and my rendition was not only more believable but more entertaining

Embarassingly true

I was constantly thinking "She will pee, sooner or later, uh?"

No

Teenagers kill each other but piss is too extreme

Please don't make too much noise while you die and don't disturb other people who are not dieing

• Love 2
Just now, spywareonya said:

Embarassingly true

I was constantly thinking "She will pee, sooner or later, uh?"

No

Teenagers kill each other but piss is too extreme

Please don't make too much noise while you die and don't disturb other people who are not dieing

BWAHAHAHA

• Haha 1

BWAHAHAHA

Plagiarizing seems to be trendy

You just COPIED my long and well articolated review I wrote of the movie on an important site

You copied it word by word, everything I wrote

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Plagiarizing seems to be trendy

You just COPIED my long and well articolated review I wrote of the movie on an important site

You copied it word by word, everything I wrote

I dont understand

• Love 1

I dont understand

It was a joke

I hate that movie so much that my review, in the hypothesys to ever write one, even aiming at a 

14 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

ong and well articolated

one, it would have been as follow:

start

17 minutes ago, polecat said:

BWAHAHAHA

end

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1

Fantastic story.   The film would have been so much better with this incorporated.

On 4/30/2019 at 11:20 PM, polecat said:

Confession - have a little thing for Jennifer Lawrence who seems to share some things with all here. 

Likewise.   I also have a bit of a thing for Jennifer Lawrence and I agree that she seems to share some interest in pee.   She has mentioned it in several interviews.    She apparently taught Amandla Stenberg, the girl who played Rue in Hunger Games how to pee in the woods - which both implies Jennifer was peeing in the woods on set and that she encouraged Amandla to do the same.  Interview with Amandla below - go to 2:57.

This is further confirmed here:  https://jenniferlawrencedaily.com/2012/03/jennifer-lawrence-i-peed-in-the-woods/ where she admits that she peed in the woods whilst filming Hunger Games and that "she was brought up peeing in the woods"  She says that there were only portapots and they were in heavily wooded areas - so implying that she would prefer the great outdoors to some plastic toilet box.

Also Jennifer admits on the Late Late Show that she is peeing in a photo of her and her mum.  James says to her "That's a very relaxed peeing face.  Jennifer's response is "I know how to do it - I've done it a lot"

She also pees in sinks and doesn't wash her hands:  " she will often opt to urinate in bathroom basins when she's out with her pals so she doesn't have to wait around to use the toilet. " from this page: https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/jennifer-lawrence-admits-pees-sinks-6567733

There are other stories out there, but I'm guilty of diverting attention from @polecat 's excellent story to Jennifer Lawrence.  I just wish we could see her playing the role in this version of the story.

• Like 2

Absolutely brilliant. I have a half-completed draft of a story that was an homage to the Hunger Games, in which the heroine had to use her pee to help her allies and defeat her enemies. I love your take on this concept, @polecat. Well done!

• Haha 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎5‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 2:35 AM, nopjans said:

in which the heroine had to use her pee to help her allies and defeat her enemies

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

GLORIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1
  • 9 months later...