Me and hubby finally had sex again.

4 minutes ago, Blackinksoul30 said:

We had sex last week...  He was very gentle and yes we did use lube.. and he did finger me first...    I felt sore for awhile after and there was a few spots of blood... I was a brave cookie.. i focused on some photos in front of me to help me relax more during sex. I didn't orgasm. I felt too tired and sore after to orgasm. 

I know that this was an issue for you and im so glad it worked out. Im so so sorry that it hurt 😞 I hope that maybe next time it wont hurt so much 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
Just now, Riley said:

I know that this was an issue for you and im so glad it worked out. Im so so sorry that it hurt 😞 I hope that maybe next time it wont hurt so much 🙂 

*hugs* thank you. It's nice that i felt close enough emotionally with my hubby to feel ready for sex again. Hubby is rather... 'big'.... so that makes things kind of difficult... length and width...   and i'm rather small... i've had multiple gyno's of mine tell me that over the years. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1