Question for Girls

13 hours ago, Bob1992 said:

Do you like to see guys pee?

Tricky question

If the question is if we like seeing boys pee, the answer will forever be: "Sure!!! Whichever hetero or bisex girl, into piss fetish or not, like to see boys peeing!!!"

But there are other interpretations of the question to which I could reply "No" ihihihih

• Like 1
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Pissgirl2019 said:

Absolutely, I love watching the whole process, unzipping the fly, taking the cock out, watching it twitch before the piss comes out, the naughtier the place the better 

Hot!!!

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
On 4/30/2019 at 1:10 PM, Pissgirl2019 said:

Absolutely, I love watching the whole process, unzipping the fly, taking the cock out, watching it twitch before the piss comes out, the naughtier the place the better 

Wow you can watch me anytime. 😏😏😜😉😉 Where is the naughtiest place you have watched?

That’s sooo hot who have you seen piss?

I pissed outside twice yesterday.It would have been so great if you had been there to watch me.Then maybe I could have watched you pee as well.

• Hot 1