Naughty Pee Challange

Just now, Lilipee said:

Oh I hope ladies were welcome to play along.  Sorry if I jumped in on a guy's game!

Absolutely ladies are welcome and totally to be encouraged.  

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
32 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

Absolutely ladies are welcome and totally to be encouraged.  

Well I'm excited for the next challenge.  Hopefully you guys will keep it possible for both genders to do.  

• Like 4
4 hours ago, Lilipee said:

Oh I hope ladies were welcome to play along.  Sorry if I jumped in on a guy's game!

Nobody said it's a guys game, everyone's welcome!

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Gotah said:

I was thinking about something interesting the last days: 

How about pee in a sink full of dirty dishes?

I've done that lol. I've got pictures posted here of me doing that. It's in another thread but be darned if I can remember which one lol

• Haha 1

Yep.  I've done that several times.  Will recreate it when I can to add a picture.   I would love to see pics of the ladies sitting on the sink or squatting to the side and peeing on the dishes too.   I guess another option is to pee into a dishwasher - that may be easier for the ladies - straddle the open door with the bottom tray full of dishes pulled out.  

• Hot 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I have a new challenging task!

Pee on a window.

It can be one you have at your house, at a friends house (for the more competitive ones :P), one from an abandoned building, a haunted house and so on. Whatever you want.

Have fun!

Edited by Gotah
  • Like 2
  • Hot 2
5 hours ago, Gotah said:

I have a new challenging task!

Pee on a window.

It can be one you have at your house, at a friends house (for the more competitive ones :P), one from an abandoned building, a haunted house and so on. Whatever you want.

Have fun!

Great challenge lol

• Like 1
  • Love 1
23 hours ago, F.W said:

this should be in the men peeing section....😣

I dunno.  This thread contains both men and women peeing, so it doesn't really fit there, either.   Just sayin'...

• Agree 1
On 6/14/2019 at 6:41 AM, F.W said:

this should be in the men peeing section....😣

On 6/15/2019 at 6:00 AM, DXR said:

I dunno.  This thread contains both men and women peeing, so it doesn't really fit there, either.   Just sayin'...

Yeah, it was actually thought as a challenge for everyone .. but turns out men (as if I was surprised) are more likely to try this stuff out and post pictures of it afterwards

• Like 1
  • Agree 1