Who’s this freak? Go on... ask?

17 hours ago, MidoriLemonade85 said:

1. Did you enjoy High School or not? Why or why not?  

2. If money was no option, what exotic car would you drive? 

3. Are there any quirky or unusual places you would like to holiday? 

High School....    At the time generally would be a no.   At the time definitely no, although many years later I can look back and see that it had its good moments.  It was just that they were generally overshadowed a little. Getting towards the end of primary school I was getting to be a bit of a dick - you know one of those clever kids who's a bit of a smart arse but doesn't really 'get it'. Into high school and I was still one of the clever kids, but the cleverer kids also managed to be pretty cool too.  So I was the one that picked up the brunt of the bullying, to the point of really wondering what the point was in going on. (Yes it did get to that point).  I had friends, but in that young teenage way they realised that if they stuck with me, they'd get grief through association too.

Somewhere at the back of my mind though I always knew things had to be better.  There had to be more to life.  On to sixth form and the friends I'd had at school were still around, the idiots had all gone off to jobs or whatever and things did start to get a little better.  It's taken me decades of realising actually what I actually am, and having confidence in myself.  I've never gone to a single high school reunion even though there's now a bunch of people on Facebook whose names I remember.  I have no real desire to relive any of those times though.

I think I've answered the car thing - and first choice would be an original Ford GT40 in Gulf colours.  I'm somewhat obsessed with the late 1960's and early 1970's era motorsports.

One trip we have talked about would be to do the classic Route 66 tour - either by RV or if I had my way on one of the hosted motorbike tours.   And probably I should also there include a trip down under to your part of the World and maybe some of Asia too.  

• Hug 1
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

High School....    At the time generally would be a no.   At the time definitely no, although many years later I can look back and see that it had its good moments.  It was just that they were generally overshadowed a little. Getting towards the end of primary school I was getting to be a bit of a dick - you know one of those clever kids who's a bit of a smart arse but doesn't really 'get it'. Into high school and I was still one of the clever kids, but the cleverer kids also managed to be pretty cool too.  So I was the one that picked up the brunt of the bullying, to the point of really wondering what the point was in going on. (Yes it did get to that point).  I had friends, but in that young teenage way they realised that if they stuck with me, they'd get grief through association too.

Somewhere at the back of my mind though I always knew things had to be better.  There had to be more to life.  On to sixth form and the friends I'd had at school were still around, the idiots had all gone off to jobs or whatever and things did start to get a little better.  It's taken me decades of realising actually what I actually am, and having confidence in myself.  I've never gone to a single high school reunion even though there's now a bunch of people on Facebook whose names I remember.  I have no real desire to relive any of those times though.

I think I've answered the car thing - and first choice would be an original Ford GT40 in Gulf colours.  I'm somewhat obsessed with the late 1960's and early 1970's era motorsports.

One trip we have talked about would be to do the classic Route 66 tour - either by RV or if I had my way on one of the hosted motorbike tours.   And probably I should also there include a trip down under to your part of the World and maybe some of Asia too.  

Yes. Can relate re high school. So glad when that torment was over and life could begin. I have also struggled with confidence and working out who I am. It is hard being a complex person isn’t it? 💞

Yes, Australia has something for everyone, and a lot of space and peaceful places, wine, food, animals and beaches. I went to a beautiful beach for my recent trip and will write about it here soon. 

Asia is divine, exotic and will change your life. You will just want to keep coming back. Singapore, Japan, Thailand, Bali, just do it!

Thanks, Goose. 🥰💚

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Do you have any advice for being comfortable in front of the camera? I am always being told to relax by photographers but that just makes me tense up even more. I want to be able to just be myself and not worry about anything. I can remember your tip for smiling but do you have any other tips? 

5 hours ago, Sophie said:

Do you have any advice for being comfortable in front of the camera? I am always being told to relax by photographers but that just makes me tense up even more. I want to be able to just be myself and not worry about anything. I can remember your tip for smiling but do you have any other tips? 

Firstly - you need to be in front of the right photographer - but that hasn't happened yet for you 😉

The right photographer will understand, and will put you at ease - firstly be being an understanding person and being a person you can trust.

So often photographers aren't confident with people.  They may know exactly what buttons to press, but only on their camera and not in the slightest how to overcome your fears.  Some of those fears will be based on your preconception you're not going to like the result, your personal qualms over what you consider your least photogenic features and some on the fact that you just haven't clicked with the person behind the camera.

And what would I do differently...?   Firstly we'd sit and talk - face to face, no camera, but just the chance to build up a rapport. Maybe it would be over a coffee a week or two before a photoshoot.  Maybe it would just be literally a minute or two before working.  Usually at that point is when people say how much they dislike their picture and I'll ask why and figure out what we can do differently. How can we change the pose, the background, the scenario?

When it comes to the actual shooting, that's where I have to concentrate on not being a camera geek but being a person.  One problem is the big lump of glass and metal blocking you being able to see me - I need to avoid becoming a scary scifi cyborg.  One trick there was in training my brain to be able to shoot with both eyes open - one looking through the viewfinder and you to keep eye contact with me.  If my non-shooting eye is screwed up shut I've lost my link with you.

The other trick - and my weakest area - is on funny banter to put you at ease.  Often a comment like 'you look terrified' is going to make you laugh nervously and you can guarantee that's going to be my money shot.

If it's a quick profile headshot or an event portrait on the way in to a prom or dinner function it may be that I need to kill it in three photos.  But if it's a longer session the chances are I'll never show you the first dozen images - we'll mix things up, change poses and props, maybe outfits and make sure it doesn't get stale.

Finally - you'll never get to see any images I'm not completely happy with.

Finally, finally - only when all of the above has been fulfilled and your completely satisfied to you get to take the bath robe off for the next part  (I'm kidding of course)

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1
49 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Firstly - you need to be in front of the right photographer - but that hasn't happened yet for you 😉

The right photographer will understand, and will put you at ease - firstly be being an understanding person and being a person you can trust.

So often photographers aren't confident with people.  They may know exactly what buttons to press, but only on their camera and not in the slightest how to overcome your fears.  Some of those fears will be based on your preconception you're not going to like the result, your personal qualms over what you consider your least photogenic features and some on the fact that you just haven't clicked with the person behind the camera.

And what would I do differently...?   Firstly we'd sit and talk - face to face, no camera, but just the chance to build up a rapport. Maybe it would be over a coffee a week or two before a photoshoot.  Maybe it would just be literally a minute or two before working.  Usually at that point is when people say how much they dislike their picture and I'll ask why and figure out what we can do differently. How can we change the pose, the background, the scenario?

When it comes to the actual shooting, that's where I have to concentrate on not being a camera geek but being a person.  One problem is the big lump of glass and metal blocking you being able to see me - I need to avoid becoming a scary scifi cyborg.  One trick there was in training my brain to be able to shoot with both eyes open - one looking through the viewfinder and you to keep eye contact with me.  If my non-shooting eye is screwed up shut I've lost my link with you.

The other trick - and my weakest area - is on funny banter to put you at ease.  Often a comment like 'you look terrified' is going to make you laugh nervously and you can guarantee that's going to be my money shot.

If it's a quick profile headshot or an event portrait on the way in to a prom or dinner function it may be that I need to kill it in three photos.  But if it's a longer session the chances are I'll never show you the first dozen images - we'll mix things up, change poses and props, maybe outfits and make sure it doesn't get stale.

Finally - you'll never get to see any images I'm not completely happy with.

Finally, finally - only when all of the above has been fulfilled and your completely satisfied to you get to take the bath robe off for the next part  (I'm kidding of course)

I've rated this thank you but that doesn't do it justice. THANK YOU! 

A little context, I want to have a photo shoot in the near future, just me and a bunch of different outfits and poses. Mostly casual stuff, maybe lingerie or some more revealing outfits if I'm feeling brave. I'm just worried about it being a waste of time and money because I'll be really shy and awkward and the photos will reflect that. I'll be going for cute and sexy and instead getting rabbit in the headlights. 

• Hug 2
7 minutes ago, Sophie said:

I've rated this thank you but that doesn't do it justice. THANK YOU! 

A little context, I want to have a photo shoot in the near future, just me and a bunch of different outfits and poses. Mostly casual stuff, maybe lingerie or some more revealing outfits if I'm feeling brave. I'm just worried about it being a waste of time and money because I'll be really shy and awkward and the photos will reflect that. I'll be going for cute and sexy and instead getting rabbit in the headlights. 

Best sensible suggestion I can give is to 'audition' your photographer - for a lot of very obvious reasons, there are a lot of ladies who excel at the more intimate photography. It's important to reach that point of trust, empathy and understanding with them first before expecting to be able to create something you like.

And perhaps have a 'standard' shoot as an ice-breaker first before considering anything further.   If you turn up at an familiar studio or hotel suite with a bag of lingerie knowing that you're going to be wearing it in front of a stranger...  yep, bring on the headlights.  Instead, one step at a time - just straight and dressed to start with and then another session another time when you're happy to go further.

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/5/2022 at 8:18 PM, Sophie said:

Left twix or right twix?

According to the twix.com website (I've put a lot of research into this answer) there is quite a difference:   "smooth caramel" versus "chewy caramel" for one and creamy chocolate or velvety?

Now since I'm so easily swayed by the advertisers, my preference has to be for the smooth and creamy attributed to the left, and in practice I do think I tend to eat the right first, leaving the best until last.

To be awkward though - the real favourite is probably the far rarer treat of Twix Ice Cream.

How about you?

• Love 1
19 hours ago, Bacardi said:

Would you still love me (as a friend of course) even if I woke up tomorrow and I was a frog? 

Also, what is your next most prominent kink/fetish?

I've got that earworm stuck in me head now @Bacardi - Will you still love me tomorrow?     And of course.  If you'd stay still without hopping away, I guess a kiss is worth trying just in case it turns you back into a princess.

My next kink - I don't know if you would count it as a fetish at all, is just admiring the female form.  Usually it's about the way clothes accentuate mother nature's blessings, so casually observing curves and cleavages.  That then extends to wondering what lies beneath, looking for the tell tale signs of a thong or briefs, maybe a casual glimpse upskirt.   When I'm looking at pictures on the net, if it's not pee related then I'm definitely going to be honing in on slits - or to be more classic about it - the cleft of Venus.  I love that term.

If it must be fetish we're talking about, then I guess a bit of BDSM would be my aspiration.  Not the whole crawling round worshiping mistress, but a bit of being restrained, teased, gently tormented and finally being allowed to cum.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Sophie said:

What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

African or European ?

I'm not sure...   Nor am I sure about the ability of a migratory swallow to carry a coconut.

I can tell you though with some assurance,  the airspeed velocity of a cockatiel between living room and kitchen is about Mach 2 when she hears any food packet rattling, possibly a little quicker upon the 'glug' of red wine being poured into a glass.

• Haha 2
  • Love 1
22 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

If you had to be peed on but could have anyone on the planet do it, who would you choose and why?

And if you had to choose a greatest album of all time, what would it be?

Ha ha - good questions, I'm always at risk of thinking too deeply.

Who would I choose to pee on me....     In my fantasy world probably it could be any of either Faye Taylor or for similar reasons Tinklefairy, Beth Spiby or Frankiebabe.  I love the personality and fun they show in their clips and pure coincidence they're mostly all northern lasses.   Also in fantasy land, there's a number of ladies of the forum welcome to do the deed.  I won't embarrass anyone by being crass enough to name them, but they probably have a good idea.

If it was any one single person though - I'd have to choose my wife.  That would mean an acceptance and sharing of my kink....   I don't think I need to say more than that.

For greatest album, I spent a while thinking what greatest meant - technical quality?   Biggest impact?   World changing?   Possibly all.

I'm going to go for Please, Please Me - The Beatles first studio album.

Maybe not their finest work, definitely not technically and probably not in content terms.  It was recorded on a tight budget with just one day's studio time and obviously doesn't contain all of their biggest hits.  It may not have changed the world overnight.  But it can be argued it put The Beatles on the map, it set the scene for their world domination in music and culture.  That in turn set Liverpool on the map and started a multi-million pound legacy of tourism.  It also more importantly created a huge inspiration for musicians across the world.  There aren't too many bands and songs as instantly recognisable even today.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

In my fantasy world probably it could be any of either Faye Taylor or for similar reasons Tinklefairy, Beth Spiby or Frankiebabe

Frankie Babe is one of my all time favourite pissers. Her totally Yorkshire accent just sounds so sexy. I love it when she says the word "pissing", lol.

If I had to name people I'd like to be peed on by, she'd be right up there with the likes of Scarlett Johansson, Angelina Jolie, and Shakira, lol

• Love 1
  • 1 month later...
On 2/24/2023 at 9:12 AM, Kupar said:

If you could go back in time to see any band in any era in any location, what would be the top three? And would you take your camera or just enjoy the music and the experience?

Great question:

- First would have to be Queen - probably my favourite all time band, and to narrow that down it would be from some good standing or seated spot at a The Works or Kind of Magic tour era.  No camera needed, just taking in Freddie live. 

- You mention camera, and snapping away at a gig is ok - but I’m at my happiest when I’m doing it on a AAA basis, as part of the whole event.  So not necessarily a single band, but I’m a little jealous of photographers like Mick Rock, Bob Gruen, Annie Leibovitz.   So my second choice would be photographing some of today’s biggest names up close and personal - the Bowie’s, Ramones and Jaggers of the world. Seeing, hearing and smelling their gigs from the wings and the green rooms.

- Final choice is also a little vague - sorry. But in keeping with the site, I’d love to be an observer at one of the huge festival gigs - maybe Woodstock or similar in Europe to see the effects of alcohol, drugs and psychedelia on a young crowd - with a certain interest in my mind of course. Perhaps a Dark Side Of The Moon era Pink Floyd would cap that perfectly. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
59 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Great question:

- First would have to be Queen - probably my favourite all time band, and to narrow that down it would be from some good standing or seated spot at a The Works or Kind of Magic tour era.  No camera needed, just taking in Freddie live. 

- You mention camera, and snapping away at a gig is ok - but I’m at my happiest when I’m doing it on a AAA basis, as part of the whole event.  So not necessarily a single band, but I’m a little jealous of photographers like Mick Rock, Bob Gruen, Annie Leibovitz.   So my second choice would be photographing some of today’s biggest names up close and personal - the Bowie’s, Ramones and Jaggers of the world. Seeing, hearing and smelling their gigs from the wings and the green rooms.

- Final choice is also a little vague - sorry. But in keeping with the site, I’d love to be an observer at one of the huge festival gigs - maybe Woodstock or similar in Europe to see the effects of alcohol, drugs and psychedelia on a young crowd - with a certain interest in my mind of course. Perhaps a Dark Side Of The Moon era Pink Floyd would cap that perfectly. 

All sounds wonderful 🙂 Thanks for thinking it through so carefully!

• Love 2

That's ok - as I am quite a bit of a Tomboy myself... 100% in fact.

I've got another day to wait before I get to go driving.   Now, you've said any car at all - and not just a daily drive - so that sort of opens up the choice wide open as well as narrowing it right down for me too.

The very simple choice is Graham Hill's 1968 world drivers' championship winning Lotus 49B.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lotus_49

For once in my life I'm not going to waffle on and give all the reasons, that would be bridging the gap to real life too much.

Talking of real life, I'm pretty much in love with my daily drive (bought three months ago) and no desire to change from that.  😉

• 1 month later...

I thought of some questions for this type of thread so I am going to ask you them, and maybe some of the other generous AMA people:

• If you think about how others see you, what do you think are 2 or 3 things that people might get wrong unless they know you very well?
  • What are 2 or 3 things you now understand about yourself that you didn't know ten years ago?
2 hours ago, Kupar said:

I thought of some questions for this type of thread so I am going to ask you them, and maybe some of the other generous AMA people:

• If you think about how others see you, what do you think are 2 or 3 things that people might get wrong unless they know you very well?
  • What are 2 or 3 things you now understand about yourself that you didn't know ten years ago?

Bloomin' 'eck - that's not an easy one.   I don't know if it helps or detracts that I've just seen Chrissy's responses.

Things people may get wrong about me:

-  Thinking that I have an ego...  Maybe I do, but I suspect other people think I have a lot more of an ego, at least in one aspect of my life.   As my profile describes, for a number of years I've been a part time professional photographer.  These days a lot less so, but I still have a few regular clients.   One of those is a music festival and each year I team with the organisers as their official photographer.  It's an incredible buzz and I have some incredible privileges.  Full on-stage and backstage access and the like, and I know a lot of the regular festival goers - it has a regular core.  I make a point of talking to them, a lot of them know I don't have an ego at all about it - I'm definitely not star of any of those shows, I'm just there to take (excellent) pictures.

- The obvious thing most people would never guess are any of my perversions - I think.  It's no secret amongst you folks that my life here is kept very separate from my family and normal social life.  Just like here, I tend to be quite morally focussed in my 'normal' life - opposing sexism for example and I've been involved with various youth organisations. I don't tend to swear in general conversation, not  All of course entirely worlds apart from the content I enjoy here.  So yes, in normal life if people guessed who'd be getting horny over girls peeing, I'm thinking people would see me way down the list.  

Things I now understand about myself:

- With increasing age and life experience, I've become more 'at ease' with myself.  In some ways I'm still very shy, in other ways I'm happy to stand and speak to a crowd of hundreds.  But that being at ease with myself is similar to (not quite the same as) being more confident.  I'm much more competent at chatting to strangers or making the first contact as a consequence.  Perhaps this is realising that you don't always get a second chance.

- Based on the above - I've also realised that the whole 'out of my league' thing is a myth.  Why be scared to speak to someone because of what you imagine them to be?  If they are too-far-head-up-arse to grant me time of day then their loss.  The most attractive people often aren't like that, some are.  And there's a huge amount to be learned from a smile and a sparkle in an eye.

- Sort of related - life isn't a rehearsal, there's no point your bucket list being full when you kick it, or at least are too old to enjoy those experiences.  I'm not saying don't plan for the future, but take opportunities whilst you can - travel, spend time with your children, do stuff.

If I think of more I'll come back and edit the post...

• Agree 1
  • Love 2