Who’s this freak? Go on... ask?

5 hours ago, Sophie said:

Do you have a favourite / least favourite letter to write?

I love writing an upper case J but I despise writing an upper case K !

Would you believe me if I said I scan read the first line and started thinking about the least favourite.  And came up with ‘k’ before even reading your answer. 
Uncanny, definitely thinking alike.  For me K is just such a clumsy letter to write, even in primary school 1940’s cursive writing.  And audibly such an abrupt sound. 

Favourite letter is an easy one - capital S.  I tend to write them quite often, and with a flourish. As you know on a racing circuit a series of fast left and right curves in sequence are often called ‘Esses’ and that sums it up really.  A flowing, elegant speedy letter. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Sophie said:

If you was a radio DJ what would be your DJ name? Because you can't go by your actual name...

I'd go with Ellie Dee. (LED)

That's a really difficult one...  because I can't imagine anything I'd be less apt at than being a DJ.

I could see myself as maybe a presenter of some sort.  Traffic or weather maybe.  If that was the case maybe the comedy 'Mike Hunt' moniker, just for the amusement of the presenter that introduces me.   "Coming up next the news / travel / weather - let's hear the latest from Mike Hunt".

As far as a cool DJ name...   Jet Black...  Goose E....  Noah Deer

• Haha 1
  • Love 1
19 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

That's a really difficult one...  because I can't imagine anything I'd be less apt at than being a DJ.

I could see myself as maybe a presenter of some sort.  Traffic or weather maybe.  If that was the case maybe the comedy 'Mike Hunt' moniker, just for the amusement of the presenter that introduces me.   "Coming up next the news / travel / weather - let's hear the latest from Mike Hunt".

As far as a cool DJ name...   Jet Black...  Goose E....  Noah Deer

I quite like "Goose E" !!

• Love 1