It gave me buttlerflies to my stomach

I know the exact feeling you speak of. I have gotten that feeling while posted up in a parking lot women frequently urinated in which I have wrote about on here, titled, “The Lot”. I have felt that feeling to the point my stomach was a little upset. And mouth has been a ladies room to quite a few women. 

An ex girlfriend of mine said those exact words one night in January 2010 after leaving a lounge. As she got into my vehicle, she said to me, “I gotta pee, so bad. I’ll just go in my backyard”. 

• Like 3

One of the girls I share an office with often shares that she's "dying for a wee" or "if I don't go soon I'll have an accident"  with some relish, I can't help imagining that she might be into the same thing and its a little exciting.

Nothing would happen as she's happily married, but I do like to fantasise  😁

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, mickymoist said:

One of the girls I share an office with often shares that she's "dying for a wee" or "if I don't go soon I'll have an accident"  with some relish, I can't help imagining that she might be into the same thing and its a little exciting.

Did you ever wonder what would happen if you put it out there, about your fetish? Answer is always no unless you ask. I wonder all the time, but it’s just getting the heart to do so. In experiences where I did put it out there, I get women to admit to pissing outside and odd places, and I got two women to admit using fitting rooms for their relief.

• Like 3
Guest UnabashedUser
12 hours ago, Ponme said:

Ok, this just in, it happened to me about 30 minutes ago.

If some can recall me talking about a chief lifeguard that peed on the toilet seat. This morning, she had a course to give in the water, when she was done, I went to see her and wish good morning. Besides, why should I pass up on seeing her in a bathing suit! :-))))))))

So, we are talking away about our work place as she's placing her materials away when she suddenly says: I need to pee so bad. So as a joke, I placed my hands together so that she can pee in it and once my hands are full, I did a motion of throwing the pee away, rince and repeat. She laughed as she went to grab other materials and she: I will just pee in your mouth instead, then my head blanked out and heard her say, like a golden shower. And laughed even more. I felt my intelligence dropped to zero.

My question to you all, no matter what you like, golden shower, watch someone pee or wipe, ect...  when you hear a person talk openly about this, do you get like butterflies in your stomach, or your hormones just jumped and turned you on so much that makes you want to mastubate?

When she jokes around like that with a full bladder she's either done the shower thing before or really wants to and is maybe testing the ground to see where you stand, probably watching your pants to see if you get hard. I know Id have been desperate to jerk off and would have been listening at the bathroom door to hear the sound of her pissing. Very hot.

It's very hot indeed. Finding a woman who talks fairly open about peeing is not something you find just around the corner, especially if it's in a more sexual way like she did with you.

If this happened to me I'm pretty sure I would explode internally out of excitement and it would be a massive pain in the ass to just keep cool and enjoy the joke even though you're just dying to know if there wasn't maybe a bit of truth and desire in that statement.

Only once in my life I had the chance to have a short and harmless coversation with a girl about pee and all I wanted was to bombard her with questions about the topic just to see how comfortable she is with it. At some point I had to stop because I didn't want her to think I was a creep so we quickly switched to another subject even though I enjoed all of the brief stories and thoughts about peeing that she shared. Of course I wanted to get deeper into the conversation but it's not easy to notice if she's enjoying this or not. 

• Like 3
  • Agree 1

This reminds me of an incident I had at work years ago.  I was in the hallway with another guy, and one of our female co-workers came by complaining that she was bursting but hadn't had time to go to the rest room because she had been so busy doing urgent things all day.   On a whim, I looked at the other guy and told him, "Come on, we're just going to have to pick her up, carry her into the rest room, and set her down on the toilet like parents do with their kids".  As I jokingly took a couple steps toward her, she got a panicked look on her face and ran directly into the nearby restroom.

• Like 1
On 4/26/2019 at 12:00 PM, Ponme said:

when you hear a person talk openly about this, do you get like butterflies in your stomach

Yes, and your story actually got me out of a rut I've been in for a while now.

So, Thank you.

In reality, I've never heard anyone that I know, admit openly about liking watersports.

In fact, when I was in my early twenties, it was found out by a group of people I knew years ago that I was into it, I was ridiculed, even downright bullied in one case as a result.

On 4/26/2019 at 5:00 PM, Ponme said:

So, we are talking away about our work place as she's placing her materials away when she suddenly says: I need to pee so bad. So as a joke, I placed my hands together so that she can pee in it and once my hands are full, I did a motion of throwing the pee away, rince and repeat. She laughed as she went to grab other materials and she: I will just pee in your mouth instead,

I seriously think that I given that offer, I would have invited her to do so.   She may well have been joking, but she was talking about it at least, so the idea had entered her head.  There may well have been an opportunity there.

As to your question: 

On 4/26/2019 at 5:00 PM, Ponme said:

when you hear a person talk openly about this, do you get like butterflies in your stomach,

Yes.  Depending on the circumstances.  Sometimes if I overhear a group of women talking outdoors and one says they need to pee and then they go looking for somewhere to pee, my senses heighten, I get butterflies and I feel a tightening in my back as my mind runs into overdrive thinking that I might get to see them peeing.  It especially occurs if it is a place where I wasn't expecting to see someone pee.   

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • Hot 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/27/2019 at 10:39 PM, PissFanOmega said:

Yes, and your story actually got me out of a rut I've been in for a while now.

So, Thank you.

In reality, I've never heard anyone that I know, admit openly about liking watersports.

In fact, when I was in my early twenties, it was found out by a group of people I knew years ago that I was into it, I was ridiculed, even downright bullied in one case as a result.

You are welcome, and I am happy that I am not alone feeling like that.

Also, to add to this, she knows I have a girlfriend and she has a boyfriend as well, so I would rather be careful with my approach. If I were more gutsy, I would of told her it is okay to pee in my hands. I did say something about urine is steril.

Today, we had to go inspect a diving board for serial number which was painted over. So she went into a squatting position to use a small exacto knife to remove the paint from where the serial number is located. She was there for a good 10 minutes in the same position. Then she said to me that she needed to pee and left the tool on the side. So i told her i was going to look for a bigger scraper. When i heard leave the washroom to go back to the deck. I went to that washroom and saw there was sprinkles of pee on the seat which I did not hesitate to damp it with my finger and taste it. (Seriously, shes that hot). Then I went back to the diving board with a scrapper, and looking at her turned me on. However there was no talk about pee, as I don't want to push this topic on her. Part of me is content that she doesn't know about me liking this.

Does that make any sense?

• Like 2
On 4/26/2019 at 2:50 PM, mickymoist said:

I understand and feel for you brother.