Introducing myself

Hey, welcome to the site, I'm glad you found us!

It sounds like you'll fit in very well here, but by all means give me a message if I can ever help with anything. 

Oh, and I'm sure we'd all love to hear more about that story with the Amish girls... 😁

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
14 hours ago, HammerheadPilot said:

I was introduced to water sports by, of all things, two Amish girls

I find that the more sheltered an individual, the more likely they have a secret perversion (or five).

Welcome.

Edited by PissFanOmega
  • Like 2

Thank you, both.   I miss the Amish girls, one of them in particular. Where I grew up there was a large Amish and Mennonite community. I grew up with the Amish kids. These two particular girls were friends as long as I can remember. There were never any secrets between us. In another forum, I’ll have to tell you all the story.  (Stories)

• Like 4
5 hours ago, HammerheadPilot said:

Thank you, both.   I miss the Amish girls, one of them in particular. Where I grew up there was a large Amish and Mennonite community. I grew up with the Amish kids. These two particular girls were friends as long as I can remember. There were never any secrets between us. In another forum, I’ll have to tell you all the story.  (Stories)

That's the kind of true story we all love around here.

Welcome to the forum.

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Right on. I spent about 13 years driving truck, I owned a few of them lol. 

I’ve been at it just about 25 years.  I always owned my own until 2014.   I wanted to focus on flying for fun (I’m also a pilot) for the next 20 years and work on building hours and take an easy and fun flying gig as a retirement job.  This is what I drive now days and that’s me on the right by the Cessna.   I was younger and about 100 pounds heavier then.  Lmao 

15BA2A8C-B0A4-4203-9436-0F8FDE215393.jpeg

3054B60C-16D5-4B45-9CFB-A76DB58634AB.jpeg

6 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Nice. Here is the last truck I had on the road. It's one of my farm trucks now. This is in my bin yard

20190212_173312.jpg

I LOVE pulling B-trains!!    

The last truck I ran that I owned was a W-900 with an 86” studio.   A lot of fun and cool to drive, but a little rough on the wallet with its 600hp Cat.   Lol.   I’ve still got an old FLD Freightliner.   350hp Cat and a little flat top sleeper.   I need to sell it, but I made a lot of money and had a lot of good times in that truck.  I guess I’ve got an unhealthy emotional attachment to it 😂😂

Edited by HammerheadPilot
Spelling
  • Haha 1

@HammerheadPilot

I like you

Sorry if I took all this time to reply, I had been traversing a dark moment

I ADORE people like you, bringing your LIFE here and not only your desires and expectations, which would NOT be wrong, uh, but people like you do much, MUCH more

I long for new interactions with people like you, so for anything PM me, yet I see you already (and justifiedly, I could add) conquered the respect you deserve

Well done, can't say anything else, well fucking done

and welcome aboard macho, post ANYTHING you want, the general chat is open to anything non-peeing

no pressures at all, but you're fascinating!!!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, HammerheadPilot said:

@spywareonya

Thank you.  I’m flattered.  I bottled a lot of things up in my life for many years, for various reasons.   I’ve decided not any longer.   I am who I am.  I’m going to enjoy the rest of my life!

We Witches call this moment "Coming Forth"

You are more or less being born anew

WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 3