Downtown more often

15 minutes ago, Ponme said:

Wazzzup everyone!

This is a true story, last saturday, i had a stag party to go to which we were downtown bar hopping right. And late at night, we were about 3 guys that went between buildings to pee next to a dumpster. Really not long after, 5 drunky women showed up and asked us if we can share spots, what am I suppose to say, no?  Anyways, i tried being discrete but one said, no peaking and as a joke as i went to say sonething like, i didn't want them aiming at my head, one shouted out, wtf your pissing on my shoe, so my joke got disregarded. I took a second glance and there was nice large puddles, even larger than ours.. i guess i wasn't drunk enough. 

Holy fuck this is Amazing!!!

• Agree 3
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, Ponme said:

Wazzzup everyone!

This is a true story, last saturday, i had a stag party to go to which we were downtown bar hopping right. And late at night, we were about 3 guys that went between buildings to pee next to a dumpster. Really not long after, 5 drunky women showed up and asked us if we can share spots, what am I suppose to say, no?  Anyways, i tried being discrete but one said, no peaking and as a joke as i went to say sonething like, i didn't want them aiming at my head, one shouted out, wtf your pissing on my shoe, so my joke got disregarded. I took a second glance and there was nice large puddles, even larger than ours.. i guess i wasn't drunk enough. 

Wow thats hot as fuck, i love it haha

• Agree 1
10 hours ago, Alfresco said:

The best kind of sighting - when they come to you and ask permission to pee next to you!   That must have been great.

8 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

Absolutely it is

I ADORE that kind of girls

They are not ashamed of the lifestyle they chose, and are a breath of fresh air for me

• Like 3
  • Love 1
On 4/23/2019 at 12:21 PM, peeingone said:

Great sighting indeed not one, not two, but five women peeing all at once. You got so lucky that day man You really did. 

At first, 3 of them were peeing while the other 2 stood there and waited, then the other 2 went after. Unfortunately, I didn't stay because tge other 2 I was with were walking away.

19 hours ago, spywareonya said:

I ADORE that kind of girls

They are not ashamed of the lifestyle they chose, and are a breath of fresh air for me

Women like that should be a breath of fresh air to everyone, know they are for me as well