Saw a girl pee in the woods

4 hours ago, Peefreak99 said:

Today i saw something amazing the snow is gone where i live and it was really nice weather so i decided to take my bike and ride in the woods well i had been going for about 15min and i was going slow since there was a lot of roots and the road was bumpy anyway i see ahead of me a girl squating between some trees and she hadn't noticed me so i quietly stoped my bike and started wallking i didin't want to stand still because if she would see me standing still staring it wouldn't be good and she was peeing a really hard stream i could hear it even tho i was about 8m away it was a loud "PSSSSHHHH" a real gusher and when i was about 2m away she noticed me and the thing is she didin't even try to stop the stream she just said " hi like the view? Couldn't hold it haha" and even after that i wallked by she kept going strong  that is what i call a wifey😂

Mabye not the best sighing but it's better than nothing i guess

Can you be a bit more descriptive please? What was she wearing? I like the fact she wasn't bothered about being watched.Nice sighting.

• Like 2
19 hours ago, Peefreak99 said:

Today i saw something amazing the snow is gone where i live and it was really nice weather so i decided to take my bike and ride in the woods well i had been going for about 15min and i was going slow since there was a lot of roots and the road was bumpy anyway i see ahead of me a girl squating between some trees and she hadn't noticed me so i quietly stoped my bike and started wallking i didin't want to stand still because if she would see me standing still staring it wouldn't be good and she was peeing a really hard stream i could hear it even tho i was about 8m away it was a loud "PSSSSHHHH" a real gusher and when i was about 2m away she noticed me and the thing is she didin't even try to stop the stream she just said " hi like the view? Couldn't hold it haha" and even after that i wallked by she kept going strong  that is what i call a wifey😂

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So fucking HOT to read!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 hours ago, peeingone said:

You said not the best sighting I disagree it was a great sighting. BTW did you see her pussy or her ass? She might have our fetish. 

AGREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Love 1

Yes,judging by a lot of the attitudes of our lovely ladies on here,there is an enjoyment in being seen with panties down,accidentally on purpose.

Maybe it is a sign of how women enjoy the fetish.

• Agree 4
35 minutes ago, F.W said:

Yes,judging by a lot of the attitudes of our lovely ladies on here,there is an enjoyment in being seen with panties down,accidentally on purpose.

Maybe it is a sign of how women enjoy the fetish.

A complying girl is something I could actually use, just for talking

• Love 2

@Peefreak99 An excellent sighting in my view - you found a girl who was peeing outside and she wasn't bothered when she saw you, nor did she try to stop or be embarrased - the fact that she asked if you enjoyed the view made it even better.

I might be wrong, but that sounded like it was a sighting of a girl who was sober and needed to pee whilst out in the woods and was willing to do so whilst feeling totally natural about it.   In a lot of ways, that is way better than drunken girls who only squat because they've lost their inhibitions through alcohol.

What's more, it sounds like you weren't even looking for a sighting, but it came to you on a plate.  Bonus!

I would be very happy with that sighting.

Edited by Alfresco
  • Like 1
  • Agree 2
22 hours ago, peeingone said:

You said not the best sighting I disagree it was a great sighting. BTW did you see her pussy or her ass? She might have our fetish. 

No i couldn't look to close  then she might would have been creeped out

• Cheeky 1
On 4/22/2019 at 6:48 PM, glad1 said:

It's always been a good sign when they make light of the situation and exchange at least a few words with me. Once I even got their phone number.

Wait, what??😂 ... She gave you her phone number while you were watching her pee?

On 4/22/2019 at 3:42 AM, Peefreak99 said:

when i was about 2m away she noticed me and the thing is she didin't even try to stop the stream she just said " hi like the view? Couldn't hold it haha" and even after that i wallked by she kept going strong  that is what i call a wifey

Damn, you're a lucky man. A girl reacting like this is not something that you should take as granted.

I hope you enjoyed every second of it 😉

4 hours ago, Gotah said:

Wait, what??😂 ... She gave you her phone number while you were watching her pee?

Damn, you're a lucky man. A girl reacting like this is not something that you should take as granted.

I hope you enjoyed every second of it 😉

Yeah when she first noticed me i thought that she either would be embarassed and stop peeing or get mad and think i was creeping and start calling me a perv etc haha but this reaction was the best possible i love it when girls are so open about peeing and stuff like that 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, glad1 said:

No, what I meant was she gave me her number AFTER I saw her pee. She saw me, too.

Yes I understood that haha, I thought at first she gave you her number while she was peeing and you were next to her.

59 minutes ago, Peefreak99 said:

Yeah when she first noticed me i thought that she either would be embarassed and stop peeing or get mad and think i was creeping and start calling me a perv etc haha but this reaction was the best possible i love it when girls are so open about peeing and stuff like that 

Yeah that's really a great thing, but it doesn't happen often unfortunately

• Agree 1
20 hours ago, peeingone said:

Maybe one day You will meet her again in real life and this time You might get to see everything lol. After She left did You go and checkout the puddle She had left. 

No i didin't want to turn back just in case anyone would see but i could see when i wallked by that there already was a puddle in the mud

Edited by Peefreak99
  • Hot 1
On 4/21/2019 at 7:42 PM, Peefreak99 said:

Id ask her to marry me on the spot just because of that reply

• Like 1