Things that happened while I was away - 1

2 hours ago, Peefreak99 said:

That's hot af did she moan or sigh with relief?

Not that I could hear. Even though her pee was really loud it was still just echos into the hall where I was, so something like a sigh wouldn't have been audible unless she would've made a really loud one on purpose.

• Like 1
On 4/22/2019 at 3:41 PM, peeingone said:

Women/Girls who play sports are often great pissers. They often are built well and also trained to hold their pee in for hours. Whether She plays basketball, soccer, volleyball, etc. it is a good chance She is a good pisser. The same could be said about cheer leaders. 

Yes. I would love to see a crossfit chick having a pee, or any female athlete. Just imagine maybe a UFC woman trying to cut weight on weigh in day, knowing that she can lose a pound or two by taking a good piss.

@Ponme You are absolutely correct. Big women, provided they aren't heavily obese, are usually very impressive pissers. It's part of why I have a weak spot for taller women. Big girls have big things!

Edited by Brutus

I bet she could really chip concrete if she were to piss on the ground. A lot of splatter and long trails of piss running from the puddle she’d leave. Young, strong piss too!  Kind of nasty not washing her hands. She had to touch the stall latch and restroom door. 

• Agree 1
7 hours ago, Starks2010 said:

I bet she could really chip concrete if she were to piss on the ground. A lot of splatter and long trails of piss running from the puddle she’d leave. Young, strong piss too!  Kind of nasty not washing her hands. She had to touch the stall latch and restroom door. 

Yes that's what I always think about women that don't wash their hands. They seem to think that not touching their privates is all that is needed for the excuse not to wash, but they don't seem to understand that filthy hands covered in pee, shit and pussy residue from countless women that did touch themselves is all over the stall door and main door to the restroom.

• Like 1
On 4/26/2019 at 3:55 PM, Navdoc73 said:

I would have waited around till the place was empty and go in to see if she did drip!

Not possible in this case. Cameras in the hall would've seen me walk in.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Brutus said:

Not possible in this case. Cameras in the hall would've seen me walk in.

Excuse me sir, did you just ehm check piss-dripping in the ladies?

Edited by spywareonya
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, spywareonya said:

Excuse me sir, did you just ehm check piss-dripping in the ladies?

I'm not sure I understand your question. I didn't go in, but it seems you think that I did?

I may have mistakenly implied that I've done so in the past, by saying "not possible in this case" 

Aside from having to clean them at my old job, I've never been in a women's restroom. No way I'd do that in this day and age where even saying hi to the wrong woman is damn near sexual assault.

Goodness, no way. I'm a fetishist, not a moron!

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, Brutus said:

I'm not sure I understand your question. I didn't go in, but it seems you think that I did?

I may have mistakenly implied that I've done so in the past, by saying "not possible in this case" 

Aside from having to clean them at my old job, I've never been in a women's restroom. No way I'd do that in this day and age where even saying hi to the wrong woman is damn near sexual assault.

Goodness, no way. I'm a fetishist, not a moron!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I was just making a joke imagining what would have security told you upon catching you on camera!!!

Here:

14 hours ago, Brutus said:

Cameras in the hall would've seen me walk in

• Like 2
  • Love 1
44 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I was just making a joke imagining what would have security told you upon catching you on camera!!!

Here:

Ohhhh okay! Quotation marks would've saved me all that confusion lol.

• Haha 1
On 4/26/2019 at 3:55 PM, Navdoc73 said:

I would have waited around till the place was empty and go in to see if she did drip!

If she was pissing with that much force, you know she sprinkled the seat. 😋

• Agree 2
10 minutes ago, Brutus said:

Ohhhh okay! Quotation marks would've saved me all that confusion lol.

LOOOOOL sorry

I am dispLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLeased by the misunderstanding HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

• Like 2
  • Love 1

So sort of off topic but very close. I went to Walmart for new tires yesterday. I was headed back to the restroom and I was sort of following a very beautiful blonde woman. (Not stalking, she was headed the sane way.) The cleaning lady had the door to the ladies room propped open. The blonde did not kick the door closed when she went in. So I figured my pee could wait a minute and I needed to get a drink at the water fountain between the restroom doors. I was able to listen to most of her visit to the ladies room. Heard the stall door slam. The rustle of her clothing. Her nice tinkling stream. Once her final stream appeared to be finished I took off. Very hot.

@Brutus I almost hung around at the book section of the Walmart. You have to walk through there to get to the restrooms. I realized that there were camers there as well. So I didn't want to risk anything. I know 99% of the cops in the town. I may not get in to legal trouble but they would have busted my balls for months over it.

• Hot 3