@Admin has given the go ahead for this thread.

Although it has not yet been fully or officially confirmed, we have been looking into the absence of our mod, @wetmanjf. @2prnot2p in particular has been making use of his contacts, and it is looking likely at this point that Wetman may have passed away in January.

I invite 2prnot2p to make all he knows public, but it isn't looking good. Someone who looks very much like he could have been Wetman passed away in January.

If he is gone he will be missed.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

@Admin

@steve25805

@speedy3471

@2prnot2p

I am answering it since in the beginning I couldn't believe what I read

Deep inside I felt something strange but chose to ignore it

Wetman was an impossibly great human being

We have been PM heavily for a time, and he talked to me about a lot of great things

I don't feel like saying too much but he was into heart-touching stuff in his private life

I cannot adfirm I "knew" him but there was something extremely manly and almost dark in the intensity and stern-ness by which he faced life, there was this "Yes it sucks but how should it lead to quit? Life doesn't have the quit button" attitude in him, something that led me in worship of his moral strenght

I will miss hm for sure

He Leaves a silent, deep, but not because of this easy to hide, black void inside my heart

The only thing I can do is honouring his memory

I even thought about creating a serious thread for fallen Brothers, like Kevin (another 1-out-of-a-billion human) and Wetman, but I thought it could have been somehow gloomy

Yet, I will forever treasure in my heart all he was and all we shared

Edited by spywareonya
  • Love 4

Wetman's site disappeared recently, but you can still see it at the link below, thanks to the Way Back Machine.  In the Guestbook, you'll see where @David North and I both signed it as he reviewed our sites.  He did mine back in 2009.  He had a really cool site and you might enjoy browsing it.

Wetman's Place

Edited by 2prnot2p
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, F.W said:

Oh dear me no.

Yes, it is not looking good. Sad news indeed, as such news always is.

A sad fact of life is that as we travel along it's path we have to say goodbye to so many good people along the way, until finally it is our turn to go and we are the ones wished a hopefully fond farewell.

• Love 3

Extremely sad news. Whilst we don't have 'official' confirmation at this point, it is almost certainly the case. 

A genuinely kind person who will be greatly missed by many, myself included. 

• Agree 3
On 4/20/2019 at 3:28 PM, steve25805 said:

@Admin has given the go ahead for this thread.

Although it has not yet been fully or officially confirmed, we have been looking into the absence of our mod, @wetmanjf. @2prnot2p in particular has been making use of his contacts, and it is looking likely at this point that Wetman may have passed away in January.

I invite 2prnot2p to make all he knows public, but it isn't looking good. Someone who looks very much like he could have been Wetman passed away in January.

If he is gone he will be missed.

This is sad news. 

I will miss him as well.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

While I didn't know Wetman very well he affected many people and made many people smile. He was a very big influence on peefans and made many people smile. Im sorry, I really want to write more but I didn't know him very well. Rest In Peace Wetman, you are greatly missed.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1

This is really sad as I have had communication with him as well in private even had the odd Skype conversation with him back in the day. He was truely a legend and whilst he might still be alive the signs are there that all might not be well. I do hope that wherever he maybe he is in a better place. I hope that this isn't the case. He was quite famous in the pee world having met up with some pee models etc.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • 1 month later...

I had totally missed the news that Wetman had probably passed away.
I am very sorry to hear this.  I had CrissyP tell about some interaction with him.  He was into collecting things, which he discussed with CrissyP.
As you might well know CrissyP would converse with almost anyone who would converse with her in a decant manner.
Wetman and I exchanged information about CrissyP after she vanished from the forum.

Edited by bpb
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • 1 month later...