007 - Your favorite James Bond? Movie?

2prnot2p

In order of Bond

Connery-Dalton-Moore-Lazenby-Brosnan.

I dont even consider that new guy,a "Bond".I wish he had packed it in last time,but a nice £50,000,000 tempted him to not "slash his wrists" after all.

Goldfinger-Licence to Kill,are my top 2.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, F.W said:

In order of Bond

Connery-Dalton-Moore-Lazenby-Brosnan.

I dont even consider that new guy,a "Bond".I wish he had packed it in last time,but a nice £50,000,000 tempted him to not "slash his wrists" after all.

Goldfinger-Licence to Kill,are my top 2.

You are so right!  Daniel Craig is only 5'10".  (I suspect he's even shorter.)  Connery is 6'2".  What a joke.  I find the latest Bond actor almost ugly.  Then again, I'm not a woman.

1. Connery - he was the first

2. Moore - I like his style

3. Others - others, maybe Brosnan a little better

And I like films with Moore more for humor and  self-irony

• Like 1

I watched From Russia With Love last night for the first time in many years.  When my late son was a kid, we had it on VHS tape and he loved it.  We must've watched it together 30 times!  So, it's really a sentimental favorite.

However, having seen it last night, I'm even more convinced that it is, by far, the absolute best Bond film ever made.  Unlike the rest, all of the characters, villains and good guys, are so well developed that you really care about them.  The story, acting, dialogue, and cinematography are tremendous!  If you haven't seen it, I strongly recommend it.  It's not all silly action scenes, but has the best fight scene Bond ever had and it's in a small cabin on a train with none other than Robert Shaw.

Lastly, Sean Connery has said on more than one occasion that From Russia With Love was his favorite.  Good enough for me!  Check it out! 🙂

On 4/20/2019 at 5:43 PM, speedy3471 said:

Daniel Craig is my favorite. He adds a grittiness to bond. A real life bond would more more of a killer like how Craig portraits him and not so much of a womanizer haha

I love you, speedy, but I gotta disagree with you.  Craig is too short and too homely to be Bond.  LOL!  5'10" is NOT 007!

• Haha 1
12 hours ago, 2prnot2p said:

I love you, speedy, but I gotta disagree with you.  Craig is too short and too homely to be Bond.  LOL!  5'10" is NOT 007!

Lol fair enough. 5' 10" is a good height for a former SAS operator turned M16 agent as his back story suggests lol