Carol Anne - Lunch Date

Although we were living together at this point, dates were a blast with Carol Anne, because of her exhibitionistic tendencies. Watching her finger herself in public or pee on the ground in a fairly public place was hot as hell. So dating we did... a lot. Here's one of our dates so hot, I could fry my dick on it.

There's a restaurant on the river not far away. It is very popular in the summer months because of the huge outdoor dining area that's literally right on the water. We decided to go there for a nice lunch and 3 or 4 helpings of "dessert."

Carol Anne wore an adorable sun dress that covered her ass by at least 3 inches. Underneath (as usual for warm weather) she had forgotten to wear panties. I was fine with that. ;wink

In the car she sat crossed legged, her knees splayed to the sides. It caused her cute little dress to ride up almost to her navel. The view of her naked smooth pussy on the car seat was having an effect on me. She not only knew this, she orchestrated it.

She opened the glove box and took out a small silver bullet vibrator. Both our cars had required equipment to be present at all times - a vibrator, a cup or other container and tissues or a cloth. While all the other drivers had emergency flares and a flashlight, we were truly prepared for anything that Carol Anne could dream up.

I watched her play as I drove, trying to look at the road from time to time. Since we were not in a hurry I took the long way, winding along the river. I pulled off into a little park on the water, parked the car and just took in the sight of my grlfriend teasing the hell out of her clitoris with the little "friend." She finished a minute after stopping, pushing the little vibe deep in her puss after shutting it off. She clamped her legs together tightly on her hand and just sat a minute.

Next she opened the fly of my shorts and allowed my stiff dick to spring out. She got a kick of it springing out when it was very hard and trapped inside my pants. She leaned over and stroked the shaft while licking around the head until I came (which was not very long a time).

After a minute she put my dick back in my pants and we drove away. She pushed her dress up again to show off her pussy and was stroking the insides of her thighs as I drove. Fair is fair... I pulled into the next little boat landing area and walked around the car. I parked so her side was sheltered from view of anyone going down the road.

I opened her door, bent down and kissed her bare tummy then took her legs and helped her swing them out the door. I knelt down and eased two fingers between her warm red pussy lips. I played and teased a few moments then slowly slipped both finger inside her. I fucked her with my hand gently tapping against her swollen clit every time I rammed my hand in. She came with a little squirt that seemed to say "Thank you" to my very happy hand.

After these shennigans, we realized we were both starving so we decided to actually make our way to the restaurant. I pulled into the parking garage across from the place and found a space against the corner. I backed the car into the space so Carol Anne's door was facing the wall. I did this for a reason.

We went in the restaurant and got a table against the railing over the boat dock. The place was mobbed but our little table was hidden somewhat by the backs of people in the tables in front of us. We sat next to each other at the small high top and ordered lunch and bloody Marys. During drinks, I touched her briefly and she touched me whenever we had a quick chance. After a little while I excused myself, saying I needed to pee. She said she would come with me.

Carol Anne took me by the hand and led me through the whole sprawling restaurant, past 2 sets of restrooms, through the very quiet empty banquet bar, down the hall to the restrooms tucked away there. She did not go in the ladies room but pulled me into the mens room. She kicked a stall door open and pulled me in. After pulling down my shorts she shoved me down on the toilet and straddled me, her bare pussy and tummy pressed tightly against me.

Before I could start peeing, she did. It felt wonderfully warm and tickled my balls from the strong stream. All of a sudden two men came in talking to each other. Bartenders I think. Carol Anne was startled and cut her stream in a split second and we sat motionless as they pissed in the urinals and left, still talking.

Carol Anne got up and used half a roll of toilet paper cleaning both of us up. We went back to our table and our sandwiches met us as we sat down. We ate up then ordered more drinks. After a bit, Carol Anne asks if we can go pet the ducks that have wandered up onto the boat dock. I tell her "Sure."

We walk down the steps to the dock and come up to the ducks. Both squat down to talk to the ducks and see if we can pet them. Then a Carol Anne stunt. As I am right in front and can see up her super short dress, she pees a little squirt on the dock. There are people sitting directly above but they can't see straight down at what she is doing. She looks around to see if anyone can see then pees another short burst again. I am mesmerized by the sight as she repeats this 3 or 4 more times until she is finished. As we stand she whispers "that was for your enjoyment hunny bunny." I say "Thank you sweety" and kiss her.

Back to the table to people watch (maybe be watched) and have more drinks. By now there is a band setting up on the other outside deck a hundred feet away so we dig in and relax for an hour or more.

We finally leave for the parking garage. I follow her around the car and open her door which completely blocks us from view all the way around. I teasingly but forcefully push her ass against the side of the car and reach under her dress where I slide my finger inside her and finger fuck her there leaning against my car.

When this is done Carol Anne backs up against the garage wall and parts her legs a little. She pees on the concrete as I watch the stream leaving the bottom of her little sun dress. I reach down and put my finger in her very hot stream then lick it off. She loves seeing me do this. Nothing left to do here so we get in the car and leave.

We drive to the drug store to pick up some things then I get the idea to get the car washed. I pull into a wash where you sit in the car as it is pulled through. As the suds fill our windows Carol Anne plays with her clit for me to see. She didn't have time to have a full orgasm but the show was very enjoyable for me.

I pull into the lot behind my apartment (it was a single upstairs apartment over top of a pet store that was closed today). Carol Anne races me to the back stoop and before I get to her she has sat down on the step, spread her legs and started peeing little spurts. "Like on the dock hunny bunny. I saw that you liked that." I dragged her quickly up the stairs and gave her a serious hot fuck on the sofa. Why can't all dates be like this??? We passed out from the booze and multiple rounds of sex and pee games.

• Hot 4