• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
3 minutes ago, thisguy20 said:

Fantastic story: thanks for sharing.  Not sure how I missed it when it was first posted...

The first story I ever wrote, so it has been around a quarter of a century now in various places on the internet. It has inspired me to try a few things myself over the years.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Paulypeeps said:

The first story I ever wrote, so it has been around a quarter of a century now in various places on the internet. It has inspired me to try a few things myself over the years.

Have you done all the things in the story?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Paulypeeps said:

I think the first place I read it was Shara and Ger's Female Desperation site (damn, I really miss that site).

1 hour ago, Paulypeeps said:

Not yet...

There's still time. 😜

• Like 1
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Needs more kinky locations and others involvement. Have Jayne show Shannon how and what desperate means. Phillips and her story and adventures together. Peeing when needing to no mater location...

If you are going to use my name  which is  Jayne  have her  act very unladylike and inappropriate showing  what  life is like when you don't care..  thanks paulypeeps. Great story. Even if it is quarter century old!