Which of these are you into?  

128 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these are you into?

• Desperation
    • Wetting
    • Peeing in public
    • Peeing in naughty places
    • Golden showers

Peeing in naughty places! Something about making a mess where youre not supposed to is soo exciting =D Also to watch your pee soak into carpets, chairs or any other kind of fabric object around is such a turn on! Not even mentioning when the stream is thick and messy and it creates a loud impact noise...

I love love love it (Sofaboy!) too when girls wipe!

I watch and I'm like she will/won't...

It deserves its own thread!

Would never have guessed from your username! :laugh: Feel free to go ahead and make a thread of anything like that that you find enjoyable. By the look of it, there's always going to be some people here who share the interest too.

Both peeing in naughty places and peeing in public. In the past iv seen clips of girls peeing in supermarkets, trains, lifts, parks etc. It may also sound strange but I love when girls wipe and throw aside the paper.

I don't find that strange at all. I agree, seeing the girl wipe and toss the paper aside is hot - maybe because it adds to the already transgressive act of peeing in public.

• Like 2
Peeing in naughty places especially, but public peeing too (which I guess link together). It will be interesting to see what the poll shows once we've had some more submissions. :)

seems like most of us are on the same thought and the polls say the same thing lol

I choose desperation cause as a toilet pee lover, it's great to see em finally relieving themselves on the toilet

Hi there nice to see someone with the same kind of likes as me I chosen desperation but not coz I like wetting coz I like to see the let it all out when the get to the toilet know of any good sits were you might see videos like this then

All of them, expect for the first one (desperation).

To be honest with you I am not too fond of desperation either. For one. . . the anticipation stresses me out. And secondly. . .most desperation videos are staged. . .so the over acting stresses me out even more. hahaha Just the way I feel. :tongue:

Lizz

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...