Panties to one side.Why?

I was watching some peeing,(again)and one of the girls,instead of squatting and lowering her panties,she stands and pulls the leg aside,and pees.She seems to get it on her feet and legs.For a girl this seems a very messy way.Why would a girl do this?

• Hot 1
8 minutes ago, F.W said:

I was watching some peeing,(again)and one of the girls,instead of squatting and lowering her panties,she stands and pulls the leg aside,and pees.She seems to get it on her feet and legs.For a girl this seems a very messy way.Why would a girl do this?

In videos made to be posted online, girls try to be as "boastful" as they can to give the viewer something to see

Usually they don't pee that way

When they do, is because sometimes, when you are really drunk or full of piss, squatting is achingly painful, and also gives you vertigo

Indeed I usually Always squat and spread my pussy with one hand so to produce a neat stream, BUT if I am drunk or full to the brim I just put my back on a wall, open legs and let it fall down

I prefer to avoid as I buy very expensive shoes and HATE splashes on them, but upon need you just think with your bladder and not with your head

Edited by spywareonya
  • Like 2
  • Love 2
27 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

I prefer to avoid as I buy very expensive shoes and HATE splashes on them, but upon need you just think with your bladder and not with your head

Nothing worse than ruining a pair of expensive shoes haha 

As a guy it's less of an issue. But pissing on a hard surface like concrete can produce alot a spray back hahaha 

• Haha 2
38 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Nothing worse than ruining a pair of expensive shoes haha 

As a guy it's less of an issue. But pissing on a hard surface like concrete can produce alot a spray back hahaha 

Indeed I almost never piss standing, unless I can piss onto something like a flowers pot...

and beside… I never wear panties

• Love 2
  • Hot 1

A lot of women who hike with me seem to prefer to pee this way. Out on the trail, it's quick and easy, and at least if the ground is soft, there's never a worry about their spray. They're almost certainly not wearing expensive shoes, either.

I imagine they've practiced this a few hundred times, since most appear to be rather good at directing their streams and seldom pee on their legs or feet. Of course, maybe they're just doing it for my benefit, because they know the effect this has on me.

• Like 3
  • Agree 1
1 hour ago, speedy3471 said:

I remember you telling us this Haha. So hot. This way you don't have to worry about them getting wet hahaha 

Why should a girl be less slutty than the most she can be?

1 hour ago, glad1 said:

A lot of women who hike with me seem to prefer to pee this way. Out on the trail, it's quick and easy, and at least if the ground is soft, there's never a worry about their spray. They're almost certainly not wearing expensive shoes, either.

I imagine they've practiced this a few hundred times, since most appear to be rather good at directing their streams and seldom pee on their legs or feet. Of course, maybe they're just doing it for my benefit, because they know the effect this has on me.

I did not thought about this

Indeed I am sure you are right

• Like 1
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, beachmom said:

Myself, I much prefer peeing standing wherever I am. In a skirt I seldom wear panties, but most of the time I'm in shorts of some type.

Skirts must be great, I'm jealous, to be able to just let a quick standing pee go wherever must be great, maybe I should start wearing a kilt😀

• Haha 1

I would say that pulling knickers aside would be quicker and expose less than pulling them down.   Some girls will have experienced needing to pee in swimsuits, leotards or similar where pulling them down would require complete undressing, but a quick pull to the side is easy - even if they do still squat.   If the are wearing trousers then they would most likely pull their knickers down with their trousers, but if wearing a skirt, pull to the side is easy.  Also, if they pull them down then either they go to their knees, which stops them spreading their legs, or they take them to their ankles which holds their feet together and risks peeing on them.  Pulling to 5he side doesn’t have these drawbacks. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 3
On 4/18/2019 at 12:45 PM, F.W said:

I've done this occasionally and for me it's usually that my panties just get very wet. Usually I can avoid getting it on anything else but my panties usually get wet in the process. I pee like this sometimes just because it's kind of fun to pee like this but it's not practical, at least for me.

• Like 2
  • Hot 1