Champions League - Final phase

After some Amazing games and heartbeat, the last phase of the European Champions League 2019 will go as follow:

Tottenham will face Ajax on the 30th of April for the first leg, and on the 7th of May as the second one

Barcelona will meet Liverpool on the 1st of May for the first leg, and on the 8th of May for the second one

Stay tuned, and let me know what you all think and hope!!!

I personally support Tottenham against Ajax and Liverpool against Barcelona, let me know your thoughts!!!

• Thanks 2
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

Well the underdogs Tottenham are still in there

20 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Iam still rooting for Manchester hahaha

The match last night was Amazing, impossibly great

One of the greatest games I saw in my life

I do not know if you readed the chat but when the VAR nullified City's last goal in overtime (that would have ended the match and expelled Tottenham) I had something of the like of an orgasm

I felt a ball of pressure rising up from my pussy to my lungs and head

Now we must support harder than ever!!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...

After an impossible great game, Tottenham surpassed Ajax and Liverpool crushed Barcelona

I cannot believe that one of my favourite teams (Tottenham) will play against the team (Liverpool) that kicked out my originally favourite team (Bayern)

I think this Final will be one of the greatest I ever seen

I am just worried that after the match, Spain could declare war against UK because of the devastations caused by the loser's supporters AJAJAJAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

• Like 2
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

Thanks for updating this thread

Last two games had been described to be awsome but they had not been broadcasted, plus I was overwhelmed with parents and worrings...

But at least I will watch the great final… 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, spywareonya said:

Last two games had been described to be awsome but they had not been broadcasted, plus I was overwhelmed with parents and worrings...

But at least I will watch the great final… 

O iam sure it will be

• Like 1