Does it just make you smile?

I watch this video just about everyday.The more i watch it,the less it arouses me,and more actually makes me smile.All these girls im guessing doing something naughty weeing in the staff toilets or something.Just girls being silly girls,not being dirty or sexy etc,just silly girls having a bit of fun.Like youre almost in on the joke.Of course it is also nice to see their sweet little fannies!

Does peeing sometimes more make you smile than arouse you?https://xhamster.com/videos/asian-teen-piss-in-toilet-9327724

• Like 2
  • Hot 1

I do like that clip and have seen it several times before.  There is obviously something going on because they have a lookout at the door - yet they seem to be using the toilet normally.  Maybe they are in the male toilets, maybe it is a staff toilet or maybe they just should be somewhere else at that time.   Whatever it is, they certainly seem quite nervous.

I can definitely relate with the third girls need to pee😂😂 I enjoyed the video. I definitely smiled because they looked like they were having fun and smiles are contagious 😂😂

• Like 1