LOCH kinkiNESS

24 minutes ago, chubbybirb999 said:

Lovely story! As someone who grew up visiting Loch Ness on the very few family holidays I had, I appreciated this massively! 

Love the Gaelic language too! :)

Keep writing!

LOVE YOU my dear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marvellous to have your here!!!!!!!

• Agree 1
  • Love 2
42 minutes ago, will64 said:

very nice read i enjoy it 🙂

THANK YOU Will, I am honoured by your appreciation

26 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

I know iam eagerly waiting for the next chapter haha

Tonight...

• Like 1
  • Love 1

No city lights, but from windows still came some light, cutting through the night like a finger sneaks inside a pussy

Kudos! In all my years I have never been treated with word-smithery as colorful as this. I can almost smell that light! Lol

• Agree 2
  • Thanks 1
19 minutes ago, polecat said:

No city lights, but from windows still came some light, cutting through the night like a finger sneaks inside a pussy

Kudos! In all my years I have never been treated with word-smithery as colorful as this. I can almost smell that light! Lol

Polecat listen to my FUCKING WORDS

Like you got a gun to the head, ok?

THANK YOU

I never felt so grateful toward a single line like this

You know me only through the forum and thus you do not know to which extent I worship the dignity of words, and the ability to convey images and emotions

I try to tell people the emotions I feel for the way I see them in my mind...

Getting such a reply from somebody who writes like YOU, holy fuck THANK YOU

Honoured is a word that doesn't describe how you make me feel

Astonished is more fitting

Edited by spywareonya
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

Awesome chapter 4, it left me waiting almost impatiently for the party hahahaha

What kind of situations will Nancy and Gwen find themselves in I wonder?

Chapter 5 will be a turning point

Not only the pissing sessions will be likely everywhere, but it will introduce the characters that will be part of the book from now on

The actual plot will start to unfold from the party onward

• Like 3
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, polecat said:

I too have written a new chapter  “Second Chance Interview”. I think you may like it.

I'll go check it this very day, just as I finish some things

Did you read the last chapter? It is here up but I noticed some friends missed it among the comments or simply not read it yet!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, spywareonya said:

I'll go check it this very day, just as I finish some things

Did you read the last chapter? It is here up but I noticed some friends missed it among the comments or simply not read it yet!!!

Chapter 4 yes. Very good indeed

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, polecat said:

Chapter 4 yes. Very good indeed

It was intended to make the story a real book, with piss fetshism almost lived like voyeurism

The way Nancy and Gwen live their lives is actually based on me and an hypothetical female friend, the story will REALLY focus on the search for the creature, with many dark moments of spiritual reflection in absolute lightless darkness, and the pissing will be lived like I would in real life, not necessarily as fetishism but as part on their lives, highlighted more than anything because I highlight everything heart-touching in humans

• Like 1
  • Love 2
On ‎4‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 2:46 PM, spywareonya said:

I have finally gotten around to reading it. You have crafted an excellent story. Can't wait for the next instalment.

And apologies for my tardiness. I have been extremely busy in real life and often don't look at the stories until I have plenty of spare time. I never realised until I saw your PM that you'd written another instalment. I would never ignore anything by you.

• Love 2