Jump to content
Click here to remove ads | Want your website/message here?
Riley

Have you seen a hidden camera? I might be online?

Recommended Posts

I look forward to seeing it.

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, F.W said:

I look forward to seeing it.

As weird as it sounds I did kind of look around a bit to see if it did get posted just almost out of curiosity but I haven't found anything yet. I'm sure I'm a very bad looker though😂

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

I wouldn't think you would find a camera in a coathanger, sounds like you've been watching too many spy films, lol. I use covert camera's on some jobs and believe me they can be horrendously expensive to buy, not only do they have to 'see' whats happening, they also have to either record the event, or transmit it to somewhere else, plus they all need a power source. Now I'm not saying that really tiny covert stuff doesn't exist, because I know it does, I also know it's very very expensive and not something you'd want to lose. It might be worth using a specialist and expensive piece of kit to catch a murderer, or a major drug dealer, or major fraudster, but to cop a view of some bird getting undressed, well to be honest it's not going to happen. Plus the recovery of the equipment would be an issue to, if I install covert kit then although the person contracting me in will be aware I'm going to use certain kit very often they've no idea where I've installed it and getting it back isn't an issue. Suppose I was to put a very expensive piece of kit (potentially over £1000) in a changing room or ladies toilet to perv on women, now if one of them was to find it and remove it, I could hardly go to the police and tell them what I'd done could I ? Below are some of the cheaper covert camera's the one on the far right is the one I commonly use, the others have in built recorders and power, but are larger, the 'screwhead' camera is much smaller but requires a separate power supply and recording device. we usually build this into something like an existing control panel, they are all around the £300  mark.

 

 Digital Clock Hidden Camera With Night Vision / WiFi-0Air Freshener Concealed Surveillance Camera 55 day battery Life-0Wireless Mouse Concealed Security Camera with Recorder-0Image result for bolt head pinhole camera
 

 

Edited by owlman76
  • Hot 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, owlman76 said:

I wouldn't think you would find a camera in a coathanger, sounds like you've been watching too many spy films, lol. I use covert camera's on some jobs and believe me they can be horrendously expensive to buy, not only do they have to 'see' whats happening, they also have to either record the event, or transmit it to somewhere else, plus they all need a power source. Now I'm not saying that really tiny covert stuff doesn't exist, because I know it does, I also know it's very very expensive and not something you'd want to lose. It might be worth using a specialist and expensive piece of kit to catch a murderer, or a major drug dealer, or major fraudster, but to cop a view of some bird getting undressed, well to be honest it's not going to happen. Plus the recovery of the equipment would be an issue to, if I install covert kit then although the person contracting me in will be aware I'm going to use certain kit very often they've no idea where I've installed it and getting it back isn't an issue. Suppose I was to put a very expensive piece of kit (potentially over £1000) in a changing room or ladies toilet to perv on women, now if one of them was to find it and remove it, I could hardly go to the police and tell them what I'd done could I ? Below are some of the cheaper covert camera's the one on the far right is the one I commonly use, the others have in built recorders and power, but are larger, the 'screwhead' camera is much smaller but requires a separate power supply and recording device. we usually build this into something like an existing control panel, they are all around the £300  mark.

 

 Digital Clock Hidden Camera With Night Vision / WiFi-0Air Freshener Concealed Surveillance Camera 55 day battery Life-0Wireless Mouse Concealed Security Camera with Recorder-0Image result for bolt head pinhole camera
 

 

HOLY FUCK I love this stuff… it reminds me of my younger times!!!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

HOLY FUCK I love this stuff… it reminds me of my younger times!!!

We used one on a job to catch a woman stealing money from a shop, I went in on a Sunday, when it was closed, even the owner didn't know what I was going to use, it's all done on a need to know basis, and they don't need to know, the thing is if nobody knows what the camera looks like, or where it is, the less likely it is of being discovered, anyway I recovered the kit 3 days later and analysed the data.

In just 3 days she'd stolen several hundred pounds! She was arrested and charged with theft, but she was so cheeky she then tried to take her boss to court for unfair dismissal! how the hell can sacking someone who's robbing you blind be classed as unfair!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
19 minutes ago, owlman76 said:

We used one on a job to catch a woman stealing money from a shop, I went in on a Sunday, when it was closed, even the owner didn't know what I was going to use, it's all done on a need to know basis, and they don't need to know, the thing is if nobody knows what the camera looks like, or where it is, the less likely it is of being discovered, anyway I recovered the kit 3 days later and analysed the data.

In just 3 days she'd stolen several hundred pounds! She was arrested and charged with theft, but she was so cheeky she then tried to take her boss to court for unfair dismissal! how the hell can sacking someone who's robbing you blind be classed as unfair!

Fascinating!!!

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, owlman76 said:

I wouldn't think you would find a camera in a coathanger, sounds like you've been watching too many spy films, lol. I use covert camera's on some jobs and believe me they can be horrendously expensive to buy, not only do they have to 'see' whats happening, they also have to either record the event, or transmit it to somewhere else, plus they all need a power source. Now I'm not saying that really tiny covert stuff doesn't exist, because I know it does, I also know it's very very expensive and not something you'd want to lose. It might be worth using a specialist and expensive piece of kit to catch a murderer, or a major drug dealer, or major fraudster, but to cop a view of some bird getting undressed, well to be honest it's not going to happen. Plus the recovery of the equipment would be an issue to, if I install covert kit then although the person contracting me in will be aware I'm going to use certain kit very often they've no idea where I've installed it and getting it back isn't an issue. Suppose I was to put a very expensive piece of kit (potentially over £1000) in a changing room or ladies toilet to perv on women, now if one of them was to find it and remove it, I could hardly go to the police and tell them what I'd done could I ? Below are some of the cheaper covert camera's the one on the far right is the one I commonly use, the others have in built recorders and power, but are larger, the 'screwhead' camera is much smaller but requires a separate power supply and recording device. we usually build this into something like an existing control panel, they are all around the £300  mark.

 

 Digital Clock Hidden Camera With Night Vision / WiFi-0Air Freshener Concealed Surveillance Camera 55 day battery Life-0Wireless Mouse Concealed Security Camera with Recorder-0Image result for bolt head pinhole camera
 

 

a quick google search brought up this coat hanger camera, they aren't uncommon xD

https://www.brickhousesecurity.com/hidden-cameras/coat-hook/

and here's just a small camera

https://www.amazon.com/Smallest-ZTour-Recorder-Detection-Security/dp/B07DCPZV62

 

The footage quality doesn't have to be great. In most of the videos on the internet, it's definitely not.

 

Edited by Riley

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Riley said:

a quick google search brought up this coat hanger camera, they aren't uncommon xD

https://www.brickhousesecurity.com/hidden-cameras/coat-hook/

and here's just a small camera

https://www.amazon.com/Smallest-ZTour-Recorder-Detection-Security/dp/B07DCPZV62

 

The footage quality doesn't have to be great. In most of the videos on the internet, it's definitely not.

 

Right, that's a coat hook, a coat hanger is the wire thing that coats and stuff get put on in wardrobes, or at least that's what it's called over here.

Incidentally, if you do find a camera, photograph it and then report it to the local police, they take a very dim view of that sort of thing. Over here a bloke got jailed last year, he ran a guest house and had hidden covert camera's everywhere, in the bedrooms the bathrooms, there was nowhere that didn't have them. someone spotted one and he got a visit from the police, they searched the place and found a little room where all the camera's were wired back to along with hundreds of hours of video and still photo's taken from the video.The thing to remember with all this is that whoever is filming it may have absolutely no interest in seeing you with your top off, or your pants down, it may be one of those perverts who likes filming young kids, and they need locking up.

Edited by owlman76
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, owlman76 said:

it may be one of those perverts who likes filming young kids, and they need locking up.

Anyway the Whole thing was scary from the beginning

Cameras all over… is my personal nightmare

I hate them, from the heart

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, spywareonya said:

Anyway the Whole thing was scary from the beginning

Cameras all over… is my personal nightmare

I hate them, from the heart

They have their place, but mostly they are over used and dare I say in some cases an invasion of privacy 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

There was one guy here a while ago who had worked a camera into the top of his shoe, he was having a happy time looking up girls dresses on public transport. He only got caught when he showed some video and images to the wrong person. The police set him up and nabbed him, frog marched him from a peak hour train.

His set up was pretty elaborate, had an ankle cuff thing with a battery pack and wifi with a small cable down to the high def camera. The wifi transmitted live images to his phone, making him look like any commuter sitting back engrossed in his hand held. 

The pics and videos the police found when his place was raided earned him a 10 year holiday in a small country prison farm, he had pics of girls and women of every age, from state school to pensioners. The public outcry was justifiable, especially to the people on the train line he frequented.

This stuff can get scary, and not just with the things you can buy, it's also a worry about the things you can build, as this guy learned the hard way.

  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
23 hours ago, Riley said:

A few weeks ago I was at the mall and was looking at buying some.clothes at a second hands clothes store they have and brought a few pairs of jeans and Jean shorts to try. There was a line for the dressing rooms because of a sale going on and so it took me about 30 minutes to get into a room. In that time my bladder was definitely full but I new that I would only be a few minutes and then I could pee and while I did kinda really need to go, that I could hold it. When I got into the dressing room I did help myself hold a little with my hand and crossing my legs. Then I slowly tried on each pair occasionally grabbing myself to make sure I absolutely didn't leak in them. In the middle of taking off s pair the pressure became too great for a second and a small leak spurted into my panties but it was barely noticeable. Once I finished I changed back and noticed another camera costhanger but also a hidden camera in the corner of the room in kind of a pile of stuff. So again, if you see a redhead girl needing to pee trying on jeans it could be me😂

I would absolutely *love* to see this! 😍

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, Scot_Lover said:

There was one guy here a while ago who had worked a camera into the top of his shoe, he was having a happy time looking up girls dresses on public transport. He only got caught when he showed some video and images to the wrong person. The police set him up and nabbed him, frog marched him from a peak hour train.

His set up was pretty elaborate, had an ankle cuff thing with a battery pack and wifi with a small cable down to the high def camera. The wifi transmitted live images to his phone, making him look like any commuter sitting back engrossed in his hand held. 

The pics and videos the police found when his place was raided earned him a 10 year holiday in a small country prison farm, he had pics of girls and women of every age, from state school to pensioners. The public outcry was justifiable, especially to the people on the train line he frequented.

This stuff can get scary, and not just with the things you can buy, it's also a worry about the things you can build, as this guy learned the hard way.

 

2 hours ago, ImarkellI said:

I would absolutely *love* to see this! 😍

That's the trouble with allowing certain bits of technology to become freely available, when used properly they can be a real good thing, but if they get into the hands of the wrong person they can be a nightmare.

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...